Crying.

The Case of Innocence

..sorry, this is like a bit late of a chapter. xD I had to help my parents with a planning of things and visit some people that I don't even associate with. D: I will make this chapter for you guys and I will not procrastinate.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL. I will a little, I also got some homework to finish. :D
 


The Next Day

"Ow, my leg.." I groaned loudly while turning on my bed.

I looked around my room a bit disoriented. When did I get in bed? Magic? No, wait, just shut up Anahi.

"Anahi, breakfast is ready." Julie the maid said outside my door.

"Okay. Give me 5 minutes!" I shouted while limping to the bathroom.

I heard a beep come from outside the bathroom. I opened the door and saw my phone brightly light up while vibrating. As I was getting my phone while limping around trying to find my shorts I slipped on some shorts while holding the phone in my hand to see the text.

I read the text.

From: Kris

Ayo waddup..wanna hang out with me?

Me: Where...to?

From: Kris

My lil cousin wants to go to the waterpark and I don't want to look like a loner.. so come with me and have fun! :D

Me: your little cousin can keep you company..though.

From: Kris

PLEASE~ I'll pay for lunch and I'll hold the bags.

Me: you don't like your little cousin don't you?

From: Kris

PLEASE~ I love her, but she can get out of hand sometimes and she needs to get changed in the womans bathroom I don't want to be a ert.

Me: well you know I can't say no to free service and little kids. :)

From: Kris

SO I'LL PICK YOU UP AT 11!

Me: suureee. :P

I went downstairs to eat breakfast, but I saw BIG BANG laughing while eating breakfast. I slowly crept over and over heard Seungri screaming and laughing "THEN HYUNG RAN INTO THE WALL WHILE HE WAS EATING THE BANANA!" Kids...will be kids.

I walked into the dining room and each gave them morning kisses on the cheek.

"How did our little princess sleep last night?" GD asked ruffling my hair.

I glared at him. "I'm definitely NOT a princess and as you can tell I'm not little. You little prince!" I replied cranky.

"Okay, morning isn't the time to explode! Oh, yeah.. did you know Kris was in EXOM?" GD asked cutting a part his eggs and seperating the yolk.

"No.. I'm going to ask him about it later today." I replied stuffing eggs into my mouth.

"So, Kris is taking you out today?" Daesung asked spooning rice into his mouth.

"Yeah, we're going to the waterpark with his little cousin." I replied finishing my plate and placing it into the sink.

"Hey, guys.. I'm gonna head out now so, call me if you need anything." I shouted running out the door with my bag of spare clothes.

I walked outside seeing Kris sitting down on a bench waiting for me while sitting with his little cousin in a black shirt and with a giddy smile on is face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the heck are you smiling about?" I asked catching him off guard. Wow, you look beautiful. Kris thought to himself.

I was wearing a girlish outfit. I was a tomboy that had very few dresses, but I decided; since I'm going swimming why not wear something easy to get out of?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris kept looking me up and down gazing at my outfit. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he coughed awkwardly.

"U-Uh, nice outfit. Let's walk there since it's not too far." Kris said quickly while walking off with his little cousin and I.

I turned to her and smiled brightly. "Annyeong~ Anahi imnida. You can call me Unnie though. What's your name?" I asked patting the little girls head.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Soomin imnida~ I am 5 years old! Unnie, why is Kris acting like that?" Soomin asked throwing a cute little tantrum at the fast Kris that was already far from us. He looked like he was yelling at himself or something. I chuckled and looked down at Soomin.

"Soomin-ah~" I picked her up and she put her arm around my neck. "Let's go catch up to your big cousin! Kaja!" I shouted running after Kris who was waiting at the bus stop.

I finally got to the bus stop and sat Soomin on Kris's lap. Kris flinched, but he saw Soomin on his lap so he was relieved. I flicked him on the head.

"Yah! Why did you leave us back there?" I flicked him again making him irritated.

"Don't worry about it.. and stop flicking my head." Kris said laughing. Whoa, we got a happy go lucky person over here.

We sat down and waited for the bus while I was sitting close by Kris because people were getting on the bench and sitting down also. Soomin was on Kris's lap and I was just squished between a grandmother and Kris. I got closer to Kris and he stared at me I mouthed the words 'Halmeoni' and he understood and shook his head.

A guy with a camera came by us and bowed to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I couldn't help, but notice that a Mother and Father with there kid looked so cute together!" He said jumping excitedly. Whoa, dude take a chill pill.. we're not married.

"Excuse me, but we're no-" I was cut off by Soomin who was tugging at the mans sleeve. The man looked down at her and smiled brightly.

"Hi, there little lady~ You sit on your appa's lap while I take a picture of you and your parents with you!" The guy said in a cutesy voice.

I rolled my eyes and was about to argue until Kris put his arm around my waist and sat Soomin on his lap. "Kimchi~" Kris said quietly through clenched teeth.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I smiled and put my head on Kris's shoulder while the guy took the picture. "Wow! You are one photogenic family! You wouldn't mind me putting this in my store right?" The guy asked with hope filled in his eyes.

"Well, we're not a real cou-" I was cut off yet again, but by Kris this time.

"Go ahead. I hope your business does great!" Kris said happily as the guy and him exchanged business cards. The guy bowed and left happily.

"YAH! We're not married and that's not my kid!" I shouted into a whisper hoping nobody would hear me.

"C'mon have some fun Anahi!" Kris joked around and saw the bus pulling up to the curb. He pulled me and Soomin up and we rushed into the bus to the back seats.

We were at the water park as I was holding Soomin's hand while Kris was holding all the bags; even my purse. I looked back at him and laughed as he was trying to hold all the bags.

"Unnie, let's go get changed! See you later Wu Fan~" Soomin cooed while pulling me into the girls bathroom.

I put Soomin into her swimsuit and I slipped off my dress getting my swimsuit on and preparing 3 towels, suncreen, and my sunglasses. When we walked out Kris was on the side waiting for us and when he first saw me his eyes widened. I didn't know what he was staring at until I saw him gaze at my bikini.

"YAH! WU FAN!" I yelled throwing a towel at his face.

Kris jumped back. "Oh, sorry! Let's go swimming!" Kris shouted pulling Soomin and I to the water.

I was walking along the perimeter of the swimming pool with Soomin until somebody pushed Soomin and I in. It was by the deep end at the pool where it was 12 feet in for the diving boards. I swam to surface and searched for Soomin. I looked around and I didn't see Kris closeby either. I was panicking as I didn't see anyone until I looked down and saw someone pulling someone down to the very end of the pool.

I instantly swam down into the pool and grabbed Soomin's hand and kicked the guys face before he drowned Soomin. The guy swam back up the surface fast, but as I swam to the surface there were people gathered around the pool looking at Soomin and I and the guy swimming away. ..he looks familiar.

Soomin was unconcious as I tried climbing out of the pool with her in my arms. I laid her down and looked around frantically looking for Kris. I was giving CPR to Soomin, but the water wouldn't come out.

"KRIS! KRIS! WU FAN!" I yelled hoping that he would hear me. He heard me and ran through the huge crowd around us.

I kept breathing in and out into Soomin's mouth as she puked out the water and hugged me for dear life. I patted her head and carried her away while Kris wrapped her in a towel.

"U-Unnie.." Soomin sobbed as I petted her head and whispered softly to her that it was okay.

"Soomin-ah~ don't be afraid it's okay.. It won't happen again.." I said softly in her ear as she was crying.

"Let's get outta here before anything else happens." Kris whispered pushing me to the girls bathroom.

Soomin still had tears running down her cheeks as I helped her dry her hair and put her sundress on. I slipped on my sundress and she climbed into my arms put her arms around my neck as she was falling asleep. I patted her head and told her to go ahead and sleep.

I walked out of the bathroom and Kris was waiting at the front with all the bags in his hands.

"She must be heavy.. I'll carry her." Kris quietly said. I stopped him.

"No, it's okay she's very light. Just carry the bags." I whispered patting Soomin's head while walking back to my house.

We got in front of the house and I walked in with Soomin still sleeping in my arms. The maids were about to yell "Young miss, Young sir. You're here!" until I stopped them and showed them a sleeping Soomin in my arms.

I walked up the stairs and the stairs creaked more and more loudly. Kris walked beside me and covered Soomin's ears as I was walking up. I got to the front of my door and opened it and walked towards my bed. I set Soomin in it and covered the blankets over her. I looked to see Kris and he was on the couch looking down. I sat beside him patting his back.

"My Uncle said to protect Soomin, but Soomin almost drowned.. and she could have died if you weren't there to save her.." Kris said as a tear came down his cheek.

"Yah, yah, yah~ Kris it's okay.. I bet it's not going to happen again. People drown sometimes you know?" I said and Kris looked up at me with pain in his eyes.

"S-stop crying~ haha, you're going to make me cry!" I whispered comforting him a little.

He chuckled a little bit while wiping a tear away. "I can always count on you.. " Kris said in a low voice and hugged me.

I hugged him back, but my heart was beating fast. "Shh, it's okay. You can sleep over for today!" I said patting his head and rocking back and forth.

Kris's head was set on my head and I glanced at his face and he was fast asleep. Aish, chincha.. I tried getting up while his arm was still wrapped around my waist. I got to the bed and laid him down, but I was over him. I slowly removed his hands that were around my waist and put the blanket over him. I stared at Soomin and Kris laying down next to eachother.

"You guys really look like eachother.." I said walking to the bathroom and changing into my comfortable clothes.

I slept on the opposite side of where Kris was sleeping and Soomin was in the middle of us. I grabbed an extra blanket and put it over me falling asleep.


I've noticed that I get too lost in the story.. xDD I was like swarming all over the place.