It's okay.

The Case of Innocence

I'M SO SO SO SORRRRRRRY~ I was going to update yesterday with a DOUBLE update, but I was busy with a bunch of kids and other things.. xD Triple Update okay!
 


Soomin POV

I didn't see Unnie in the room because I thought she was sleeping by me, but Kris was. I ruffled my hair and got off of her big and tall bed and went to the hallway. Right when I walked out to the hallway a waft of delicious-ness pulled me towards downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Unnie?" I asked poking my head into the kitchen. She turned around looking at me a bit surprised.

I saw her back as she was frosting a cake, cooking eggs, bacon, and making tea.

"Unnie, is this breakfast for me and Kris Oppa?" I asked walking towards her.

"Yeah, I've already ate though so you guys can dig in." Anahi replied setting down all the breakfast on the table.

I sat down and waited before eating and she grabbed herself some tea and she looked really tired. I wanted to ask her, but then I knew I was going to get the answer "It's nothing". I put my hands on my lap and rocked myself back and forth on the chair waiting for Kris to come down.

"Unnie, will be back okay?" Anahi said tiredly as she kind of fell, but she grabbed the kitchen counter before heading upstairs.

"..okay." I replied softly waiting, hoping that Anahi was okay.

I was looking at the beautiful stained color glass at the end of the kitchen until I flinched when I heard yelling coming from upstairs. I ran out of the kitchen and into Anahi's room seeing Anahi on the bed jumping up and down while Kris had 2 pillows over his head screaming "LET ME SLEEP FOR 2 MORE MINUTES!"

"Unnie.... Oppa..." I said softly said so they'll be able to hear me.

Kris took off the pillows and looked towards me surprised. Anahi stopped kicking Kris and got off the bed and came towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Uh, I was trying to wake up your Oppa!" Anahi replied with bright eyes yet they were still tired.

"Yeah, your Unnie was waking me up." Kris also added in getting off the bed.

In the Kitchen eating

"So, Unnie..are you tired?" I asked looking up at her while I was shoving eggs into my mouth.

"N-No... I'm okay just I had to something this morning." Anahi half smiled and drank her tea.

"You can go back to sleep if you want.." Kris said putting his fork down and staring intently at Anahi.

Anahi's POV

I felt tired and I thought I was going to pass out right in between there questions. This morning around 4AM I had to attend BIG BANG's gang fights because Super Junior came to fight them. I rushed out of the house and once I came back my body was sore. I knew I couldn't go to sleep so, I went down to the kitchen and made a quick breakfast for Soomin and Kris.

"It's okay, really it is. I'll just go out with you guys and hang out." I smiled sheepishly while sipping on more of my tea.

Kris and Soomin were sneaking glances at me while they were eating. They're just like eachother haha. I smiled to myself while taking little sips of my tea. I had to go to the bathroom so I told them and went. As I was going towards the bathroom, my head started hurting as I crashed on the floor knocking down the lamp outside of the bathroom.

Kris came rushing out with Soomin trailing behind him and I was unconcious on the floor. The last thing I saw was Kris kneeling beside me with a tear coming down his eyes and Soomin looking shocked as she held my head.

A few hours later

I woke up and looked around and I was in my room. I sat up and on the coat racket was an IV cord and Kris was sitting beside me while I saw the back of his body as he was slumping his shoulders.

I tugged the end of his shirt and he slowly looked at me. "Am I okay?" I asked weakly.

"Yeah, you just.. I don't know, but you wore yourself out to much. What did you do this morning that made you so tired?" Kris asked worriedly with a hint of pain in his eyes.

"I-I went out at 4AM and.. fought with Super Junior." I mumbled the last part and Kris pulled me in a hug as I was shocked.

I tried pulling away. "Do you know how worried I was when I saw you on the floor not moving?" Kris replied softly sobbing into my shoulder. I slowly put my hand on his head and patted his hair comforting him.

I released the hug and we stared at each others eyes until I sneezed and got pulled back by it. Kris pinched my cheeks.

"Kyeopta~" Kris smiled cutely.

I pulled back from his grasp. "A person that raps underground isn't supposed to be cute." I said charismatically while crossing my arms.

"Well, my best friend just woke up and she looks cute.." Kris replied smiling.

"..I look like I came back from the dead, man." I shot back at him while putting the blanket over myself.
 


A/N: Okay short update because.. well, writers block LOL! Next 2 chapters will be tonight or tomorrow. :D Annyeong~ ♥