Stuck with Kris

The Case of Innocence

Annyeong yeorobun! :D LOL, 'Coincidence' is a new fanfic I'm making. :D I have a good feeling about that one for some reason. I don't know maybe because I won't improvise as much.


"I can't believe I have to stay with you for a whole entire year." I mumbled grumpily while rolling my luggage towards the mansion my Dad bought before I knew Kris was coming to America with me.

Flashback

"KRIS WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!" I yelled letting go of his hand. I was shocked and angry. WHY THE HELL DID MY DAD SET ME UP?! I'd rather go with Hyunsik, Minho, Yongguk, or even.. Yonghwa! Just why Kris... krisus.

Kris was smiling sheepishly and was eyeing me. 

"Well, that isn't the right way to say 'Hi' to anybody that's going to stay with you in America for a year and take care of you." Kris replied while leaning back on the seat.

"I don't think you understand mister! I left Korea to get away from everyone. Which meant also YOU!" I shouted in a whisper making sure nobody heard our little immature fight.

Kris closed his eyes and put his arms behind his head.

"Well, now you're with me for a WHOLE entire year so live with it. You'll be seeing me every single day, hour, and minute missy." Kris took out headphones out of his bag and went to sleep.

Inside the airport

"I'll hold your bags." Kris offered.

..but I declined.

"No thanks. I'm not weak." I replied and walked away.

I was being harsh, but I didn't want to spend the whole year with him. Especially when I'm going into management classes.

"Anahi, wait up!" I heard Kris yell.

I sighed and stopped in my tracks and turned around. I ended up being toppled by Kris and his gigantic self.

Kris backed away.

"Sorry, Anahi! I was trying to catch up with you by running." Kris said while scratching his head.

I smiled. "It's okay. Let's go then." I insisted and walked towards the exit of the airport.

I was looking around for a sign that said 'Anahi Choi'. My dad's name wasn't on there because he had left me a note that said:

Note: Well, I'm sorry for doing this, but Appa has some business to do in Singapore and you know what? I met Kris on the way and he said he was going to America for some business so, I thought why not bring him along? :D Anyways, as your father! I paid for everything so technically everythings free. I know you don't spend that much so I know you'll save money. Be nice to Kris, arasso?

Love your Daddy~ ♥

P.S look for a sign that said Anahi Choi because since I'm not coming I just told them to put your name. :) Pyong.

End of Flashback

"Hey, Miss grumpy pants! I'm not going to do anything to you." Kris smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Even if you did do something, you wouldn't have gotten away with it." I scoffed while heading to the front door and unlocking it.

I opened the door and it looked beautiful. I took off my shoes and put on my slippers with Kris trailing behind me.

"Hey, lock the door on your way in." I commanded before entering the kitchen.

I saw the chef there and he was making something. I looked over his shoulder on my tippy toes and I saw ddeokbukki and other street foods.

"Wahh~" I said into the chefs ears.

He jumped and his hat flew off, but I managed to catch it before it landed on the floor. The Chef stopped in his tracks and looked me up and down. Kris was watching from behind and he was getting jealous.

Kris covered the Chef's eyes and ushered him to sit at the dining room table.

"She's mine." Kris whispered into the Chef's ears through clenched teeth.

Luckily, I didn't hear since I was too fascinated while looking around the dining table.

"So, may I ask you to introduce yourself?" I asked once we all sat down.

The chef managed to spit out some words.

"Annyeonghashimnikka, I am Do Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O. I will be your chef from now on." D.O said sternly while smiling.

Damn, this guy had big eyes. "D.O-shii, are you an ulzzang?" I asked. He was handsome.. he looks attractive.. c'mon. I don't like Ulzzang's though. I hate them. Well, not exactly hate, but you know.

Kris was chuckling beside me as I was 'interviewing' D.O.

"N-N-Ne? I'm not an ulzzang. Haha, my eyes are just naturally this big." D.O replied.

Kris was now slapping his knee's and laughing. "Oh my god, I'm dying over here. How could he be an ulzzang?! He's not pretty enough!" Kris shouted while laughing.

I punched Kris hard on the arm and he was now on the floor wimpering.

"Ow! Not in front of the chef!" Kris yelled on the floor holding his arm.

"You're not as pretty either so don't criticize the chef or you'll be the one starving tonight!" I yelled back.

D.O was watching us with his big adorable glimmering eyes.

"U-Uh, I'm going to go back in the kitchen while you guys rest up... I'll call you both down." D.O said while leaving the dining room.

..but before he fully exited the room I asked him one last question.

"D.O, how old are you?" I asked.

"19 years old and I shall excuse myself to the kitchen." D.O answered while bowing before exiting the room once again.

I looked up at the ceiling as D.O left. I looked straight at Kris with a big smile. Kris stared back at me with a scared expression.

"W-What are you smiling about?!" Kris yelled.

"OH MY GOD HE'S ONE YEAR OLDER THAN ME! KRIS THIS IS A GOOD THING!" I shouted as I was jumping around.

What I didn't know was that D.O was on the other side of the door listening into the conversation and he smiled up to his ears hearing that I was excited about him being one year old than me.


A/N: Well, okay then haha. I never have anything to talk about whenever there's Author Notes ;;;