Birthday Proposal

The Case of Innocence

"Goodmorning and Happy birthday honey." I whispered into Kris' ear as I could see a smile appear on his face.

Kris fluttered his eyes open and looked at me who was leaning over him right now. Kris pulled me down to his chest and hugged me. I laughed as he also put his leg over me so I wouldn't get out.

"Kris today's your birthday. Let's go get dressed and have breakfast together." I said while poking his cheek.

Kris groaned and turned so that he was on top of me now. My god.. was he heavy.

"Kris, I can't breathe." Kris turned back on his side and put my head in his chest.

"Haha, come on~" I whined.

"Mmm." Kris said while nuzzling his face into my hair.

"Kris that tickles." I said while squirming.

"Kris let me-"

"It's my birthday, do I get anything good?" Kris whispered as his hot breath on my neck gave me goosebumps.

Kris' deep voice. -dies-

"You . You'll be getting a normal birthday like everyone else here!" I declared as I kissed his nose.

"Your brother had a pretty good birthday." Kris said while looking at me.

"He had a normal one." I argued.

"What BIG BANG threw wasn't normal." Kris argued back.

TOP's Birthday Party from a few days ago

"Hey! Hand me the pancake mix." Seungri asked while making his devil pancakes.

"Yah! That's nasty." Taeyang said while walking away from G-dragon who was telling dirty jokes.

"HYUNG! COME DOWN HERE AND EAT!" Daesung yelled at the top of his lungs while waking up TOP and also me.

I opened my door a crack as I looked to my right and TOP was doing the same.

"Aish, like brother like sister." G-dragon said while pulling both of us downstairs.

"What..? Ew.. you call those-" Seungri shushed me.

"What?" TOP asked about to dig into Seungri's devil pancakes.

I laughed a little.

"Nothing. Eat." I was trying to contain my laughter as I was a victim of Seungri's devil breakfast when I was 16, but hell broke loose so he didn't do it to me anymore.

TOP took the first bite.

TOP is now at the sink rinsing his mouth.

We're all on the floor laughing.

TOP is now chasing us around with a butter knife.

Happy Birthday Bro.

End

"Yeah, you could say that wasn't normal at all..." I thought it over.

"Yeah exactly." Kris while rolling his eyes.

"So are you trying to say you want to be eating Seungri's devil breakfast and you want to chase EXO and me around the house with a knife?" I asked serious.

"Haha, sure." I still had a serious expression on my face until Kris did this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smacked the back of his head.

"Pabo. Get dressed. We're throwing a party at the hotel." I said while getting out of his arms and walking outside the room.

Kris groaned and squirmed on the bed.

"If you're not down here in 10 minutes, then you're not getting any breakfast!" I yelled from downstairs.

I could hear Kris speeding up his pace as I heard constant tripping and groaning.

"Oh my god.. what the heck is he doing in there?" I said to myself as I was flipping eggs for him.

"Ohh~ eggs." TOP said while peering over my shoulder.

"These aren't for you." I said while laughing at what he got on his birthday. 

"Is it for Kris' birthday?" TOP asked with a mischevious grin on his face.

"Wae?" I asked while seeing what he was going.

TOP went to the spice cupboard and grabbed the salt and soy sauce. I pushed my brother away so he wouldn't ruin my beautiful eggs I put my heart into.

TOP only tainted one side of the egg so I cut the other side and put it on a seperate plate.

"Happy? Whatever he picks then he'll have his hell breakfast." I said while laughing.

Kris finally came down all snazzy in his dress shirt and skinny jeans. I motioned for him to sit down as TOP and I ate the good egg and only leaving a little bit of good egg for him. Kris had to proceed to the other egg as TOP and I tried to contain our laugh. Kris cut a little off and put it in his mouth.

Kris was now at the sink.

TOP and I are on the floor screaming 'Happy Birthday' right now.

Kris has a pizza slicer in his hand.

WHEN THE HECK DID WE GET A PIZZA SLICER?!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" TOP screamed while running upstairs to his room and locking the door shut on Kris' face.

"HYUNG I KNOW IT WAS ALL YOUR IDEA!" Kris yelled while kicking the door.

"HYUNGS SORRY!" TOP yelled back while panting and laughing at the same time.

I was in the storage closet as I was laughing silently to myself.

"Ugh, where are you ANAHI CHOI?!" Kris shouted while stomping all over the place.

"I know you let him do this so you eat the good eggs!" Kris said while running all over the place.

I silently tiptoed out of the storage closet and headed to my room, but that damn creak blew my cover.

"Ah hah! I found you!" Kris shouted while running up the stairs as I darted towards my room and was about to successfully close the door, but he stopped it with his feet.

"ARGH!" I shouted while trying to move his foot, but he kept it there.

"C'mon babe. Let's have fun." Kris said while he raised an eyebrow.

"You ert! No~" I whined.

"Let me in Anahi." Kris ordered.

"no."

"It's my birthday."

"I don't care. I'm not doing anything today."

"C'mon, it's your fiancee's birthday."

"Haha, yeah it is. I never knew that!" I said sarcastically.

"Come on let me in. I won't do anything to you."

"Fine fine. Wait, first put away the pizza slicer."

"Do you really think I would cut you with a pizza slicer?" Kris asked while entering the room.

"Just a thought hehe.." I laughed awkwardly.

Kris was rummaging through his bag as he finally got it and I saw a little case.

"What are you looking for?" I asked while peering over his shoulder.

"Oh nothing!" Kris said while hiding it in his pockets. 

"Well, okay then.

--

"You want some lunch birthday boy? My treat." I said over the phone.

"Sure. I would love that!" Kris said as happy as possible.

Kris skipped out of the company and was greeted by me who had a box in my hands.

"Open it." I said cheerfully.

Kris opened the box to reveal a silver watch. Kris immediately took it out of the box and put it on his wrist. I watched as he was trying to put the lock together. He was fumbling with it until I latched it on for him and when I looked up he pecked me on the lips with that derpy smile of his.

I laughed and got on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek, but his lips stole it. He smiled and I laughed.

"Ewww.. not in front of the company!" Tao shrieked.

"Please no PDA Duizhang!" Xiumin said while covering his eyes.

"Where's my presents?" Kris asked curiously.

I punched Kris' shoulder and he looked at me with his -why did you do that?- look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris you're not a 5 year old. You shouldn't be asking for presents." I said while flicking his forehead.

"What? Is this my life lesson of the year?" Kris asked while laughing.

"If you want to call it that." I said while stalking off to my car.

--

"Hey, let's go eat some food at that fancy restaurant." Kris suggested.

"You want to go somewhere fancy to eat?" I asked. 

"Yes, that's why I suggested it." Kris said while stiffling a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag.

"Take me to your fanciness." I ordered as I walked out of the house.

--

"Wahh~ it's so beautiful here!" I said while looking at the decorations.

"Do you remember this restaurant?" Kris asked while looking at my side profile.

"Of course! This is where we first met!" I said while admiring the decorations.

"Come on~" Kris said while dragging me to a table that was close to the performers.

They started playing violin music gently and it was romantic. I laughed at what Kris planned out.

"You're ironically greasy.. did you know that?" I said as our wine was being poured. 

Kris laughed and grabbed my hand slowly. I looked down at my hand and his and back at his face. He had a soft expression on his face.

"This is by far the best birthday I've ever had, Anahi." Kris said sincerely.

I wasn't used to this so I didn't know how to reply. I just sat there looking like an idiot.

"U-Uhh, your welcome." I said while smiling.

"Here is your food miss." A familiar voice said.

I looked up at who it was and it was..D.O?!

"Oh my god, what are you doing here Oppa?" I asked happily.

"This is my restaurant." D.O said while rubbing his neck.

"Holy.. that's....daebak!" I said so amazed.

"Haha, I don't want to interrupt your guys little dinner. Have a good night~" D.O said while backing out of the room.

"Aish, that D.O.." Kris said to himself.

"Kris, isn't it a coincidence haha." I asked while laughing.

Kris just nodded while eating his food.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Ohnothingatall." He said really fast.

"Just bring out the ring and the stuff you prepared idiot." I said which surprised Kris as he looked up from his food with wide eyes.

"H-How did you know?" Kris asked shocked.

"If you didn't notice.. We share the same credit card. I get notified by all the things you buy on my phone." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Gosh, it was supposed to be a secret." Kris said while looking up frustrated.

"Haha, well secrets out." I said while putting steak into my mouth.

"So, you just want me to do it now?" Kris asked unsure.

"Do whatever lover boy." I said while smiling.

I lifted my cup of wine to my mouth, but Kris snatched it away from me as he got up from his chair and leaned down to smash his lips against mine.

--

We finished eating after that breath taking kiss and went back home to be greeted by so many lights around and so many handsome men in tuxedos with rose petals in there hands.

I looked around as Kris tapped my shoulder for me to face him.

Kris got on his knee and I giggled a little. Kris took the ring out of his pocket and lifted the ring up to me.

"Anahi Choi.. will you marry Angry bird Kris?" Kris said while we both laughed afterwards.

"Of course Mister Angry Bird." I laughed as he slid the ring onto my finger.

All the EXO members jumped around cheering with little confetti shooters and sparklers as Kris and I were hugging eachother right now.

"Haha it's about time he proposed." Mr. Wu said while crossing his arms at he front door with my Dad.

"So, freaking beautiful." My dad said while wiping a fake tear.

"Now now.. Don't cry Mr. Choi." Mr. Wu said while playfully patted my Dad's back.

They both laughed as the day ended with laughter and kisses.


A/N: Do you guys want another chapter for this wedding or finish it off here? I'm not that good at wedding scenes so I just might make the next chapter about them getting married and having kids and such. Enjoy btw! ♥♥