It felt like yesterday

The Case of Innocence

I was sitting between Kai and Tao while D.O was sitting across from me. I gulped and looked around my surroundings. We were at the back of a small cafe and we were 'getting to know eachother'.

"So, how long have you guys dated?" Kris asked while smirking as D.O and I were sipping on our coffees. We ended up both choking on the hot coffee and were patted on the back by the members.

I kicked D.O's leg and gave him a demanding look with my eyes. He flinched at my stare and turned his attention towards Kris; who asked the question.

"Anahi and I started dating around Valentines Day when I asked her out." D.O said and I laughed a little at how cheesy it kind of was.

"Why are you laughing Anahi?" Kris asked in a serious tone. I drew my attention towards him and glared at him.

Kris knew me too well and he could tell when I was amused whenever I was spacing out and looking at other places.

"I'm just laughing at how we first met. It's a daebak story, don't you think D.O?" I said while lingering out a story that I could probably bring out into the spot.

D.O made his eyes wide because we never discussed a story about our first meeting. I winked at him and turned my attention to the boys who were eager to listen to our 'daebak' story.

"It's not that daebak guys so don't expect anything great." I said while getting into story telling mode.

"Kyungsoo and I met at this very own cafe a day before Valentines Day and I was working part time here. I still remember what he ordered and it was a mocha with extra foam on top. Haha, D.O accidentally picked up the wrong drink which was a black coffee which was supposed to be for my friend who was eyeing D.O at the time. I ran out of the cafe and looked for D.O and he was being picked on by some big people that looked unfriendly and it looked like they came from the alleyway so I stepped in like the brave girl I am and helped him out. Kyungsoo, didn't understand any English or yet alone speak a word of it that time. I talked to Kyungsoo in Korean and told him he had grabbed the wrong drink and we laughed it off as he came back to the shop, grabbed his coffee, went to a table, and waited until I off break to talk to me. Kyungsoo was sweet and kind at the time and he looked like a little koala at the time. I just wanted to go up to him and hug him like a little lost puppy." I said while finishing the story.

I looked at everyone's reactions including Kris and D.O's. They all had eyes as wide as D.O's normally was which was now even bigger, but a little smile sprouted from his lips. I took out my phone while everyone was conversating about the story and D.O was beginning to catch on by adding little details that I didn't add in.

To: KrispyxD
>:D how you like my story bro?

From: AnaBanana♥
I did not like it one bit! DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD THAT STORY MADE ME?! How we first met was a LOT more sentimental! >:(

To: KrispyxD
stop being a giant baby.

From: AnaBanana♥
i just don't like the fact that he's using you.

To: KrispyxD
I think it's fun :)) hey, im going to stop texting you..bye dummy! :D

From: AnaBanana♥
what! no keep texting me.. ugh you're already putting away your phone. :(

I put my phone back into my bag and smiled at the members and most of the smiles were directed towards D.O.

"So you guys live with eachother?" Xiumin asked.

I kicked D.O and he returned the kick. I jumped up from my seat and pointed at him, but then I noticed that we were supposed to be pretending to date and I just shot up from my seat. Awkward...

I sat back down and coughed while looking down.

"Yeah, we live together." I said while putting my hands on the table.

"Oh, mind if we come over then?" Baekyun asked.

"Sure, there's a lot of room." D.O said while smiling nervously.

--

"WHOA! THIS HOUSE IS HUGE!" Kai and Luhan yelled which echoed throughout the house.

I was laughing at there reactions because it was priceless. D.O slipped into the kitchen, making sure nobody saw him, but I saw him. I walked quietly towards the kitchen and saw him taking out cupcakes. I smiled because he was so generous to s. D.O turned around and made eye contact with me, I walked towards him and grabbed the second tray of cupcakes and walked out of the kitchen while leaving him dumbfoundead.

"Here you go everybody~" I said while setting the tray of cupcakes onto the coffee table.

D.O came out with a jug of milk, a tray of cupcakes, and cups all in his hands. I rushed to help him and he refused, but I took the jug of milk from him anyways.

"Enjoy!" D.O and I said in unison.

We looked at eachother and laughed. I patted him on the back and sat right between him and Kris. Kris looked angry as ever and D.O was being all happy.

Everybody was finishing up there milks and cupcakes and they all got up together.

"TIME FOR HOUSE TOUR!" Chanyeol yelled while running upstairs.

Kris and I suddenly ran to stop Chanyeol from going upstairs because there was pictures of Kris and I in his room that we took last time we hung out and no pictures with D.O.

"Chanyeol! Don't go into those two rooms." Kris said while pointing at his room and mine.

Chanyeol walked in front of the doors that we said not to go into and he smiled while opening it. D.O suddenly blocked his view of the room and walked Chanyeol to his room.

"That's Anahi's room and her room is dirty. She doesn't want you in there." D.O said convincingly.

"What about the other room they told me not to go in." Chanyeol asked curiously.

"It's uh.." D.O said while trying to figure out what to say.

"It's my sisters room!" I blurted out when I didn't even have a sister.

"Oh! That's understandable." Chanyeol said while going into the storage room.

"Whoa, guys come in here! There's a mannequin in here holding a gun!" Chanyeol yelled while coming out of the room excitedly.

D.O, Kris, and I stared at eachother in disbelief. Kris and I walked towards the door and it was some guy with a stiff figure. The guy was locked and loaded as he raised the gun towards me. I pushed Kris out the door and closed the door. The guy clicked the gun and it shot the wall while I screamed.

"ANAHI! ANAHI!" Everybody was yelling while banging on the door.

It was now silent. Everybodies hearts were beating. They didn't know if I was alive or not.

"Guys, I'm fine.. you can come in." I managed to say.

Kris and D.O ran into the room and hugged me. I was breatheless into this hug.

"G-Guys, look." Tao said while pointing to the ground.

I was bleeding out and I was turning pale as blood while coming out of my left arm. I fell to the ground and laid there limp as they all phoned for 911.

--

They all watched me from the house sadly and worriedly as I was being taken away by the ambulance.

"So, what happened Kris?" Suho asked curiously.

"I don't know.. the guy raised the gun towards us and she pushed me out of the room and closed the door on me. Next thing I heard was a gunshot and everybody yelling." Kris said while sitting on the ground with his head low.

D.O was beginning to feel guilty about the lie he's been telling his friends and decided to tell the truth.

"Guys, I have something to say..." D.O spoke.

Everybody turned there attention towards D.O.

"Anahi, isn't really my girlfriend.. I'm her chef and well, she went through with my plan even though she's dating Kris hyung.." D.O said while looking down at his feet.

"It's okay D.O. We'll forgive you. Let's go to the hospital for Anahi. I don't want her to feel alone." Suho said while dragging the members towards the car.

--

"I have a bad feeling about this.." I heard my Mom say.

"Honey, it's for the best. She's only been in America for a month and on her 2nd day here she gets shot. Then on the way to the hospital she get's into a car accident that sends the ambulance flying over the rails. I can't risk putting her into more danger. She could have severe damage and I don't want my daughter being like that." My dad whispered.

My eyes fluttered open as I saw myself in a hospital room once again. I looked around while my vision was clearing up into the fine image. I saw my parents talking on the couch and I managed to say something, but it would come out as a whisper. I tried lifting my arms, but my arm hurted and my other arm felt heavy.

"M-mom?" I whispered making sure that she can hear me.

My mom rushed to my bed and she had a worried expression on her face.

"Thank god you're alive!" My mom said while holding my hand tightly.

I smiled and looked at my Dad who looked dead serious.

I turned back to my Mom with a smile.

"I only got shot in the arm. It's no biggy." I said, but her smile turned into a frown as she looked up at my Dad.

My dad kneeled down right beside my bed while taking my other hand.

"Honey, you've been out for about a month." My dad said.

I started frowning.

"Wait, what? For a month? Where's Kris?! Where's D.O? Which hospital is this?!" I yelled with my croaking voice.

My dad tried settling me down, but now tears were done my face as I was trying to recall the events that happened a month ago.

"No, no. It can't be! I remember everything like it was yesterday. Where's EXO?" I said again while looking up at my parents. 

"Yep, I think she's lost it." My brother said while coming out of the bathroom.

"Oppa, where's Kris and D.O and everyone else? Is Minzy still in Korea? What happened?!" I yelled while throwing more and more questions at him.

"Of course they're okay. They're at work silly." TOP said while patting my head lightly.

I sighed in relief and leaned back in my bed.

"But did I actually get into that many accidents?" I asked curiously.

"Miss Choi, you're not supposed to be talking nor are you supposed to be getting up from bed. It's bad for the head, you might get amnesia so get back to sleep." The doctor said while putting something into my IV.

I suddenly out and all I remember hearing was.

"She doesn't have much longer."


A/N: AIGOO~ isn't authornim horrible. LOL! Anyways.. like I said about the updates.. this was updated frequently and stuff but it was hidden. That's how all of my fanfics will go on because of some work around the house and things. :) Enjoy.