Short Chapter

The Case of Innocence

Don't be mad at me! LOL, Im studying, but I decided to have a little break and ya know... I love you guys so here's a short chapter. Not with very much meaning though. :P


"Minho where the heck are you?!" I yelled through the phone.

"What...? Anahi?" A deep voice said through the phone.

I looked at the caller ID and sighed. It was the president to my fanclub; Myungsoo. Myungsoo's name was underneath Minhos and I was too angered to see what I had clicked.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Myungsoo-ah." I said while laughing.

"It's okay. I hope you have a good day." Myungsoo replied while also laughing.

"I'll see you at school then. Annyeong." I responded while hanging up and smacking my head.

I looked closely at the names of my contacts. I clicked Minho and waited for him to pick up. I tapped my foot impatiently as he answered at the 4th ring.

"YAH! CHOI MINHO. WHY DID YOU ABANDON YOUR LITTLE..cousin?" I yelled while saying the last word unsure. 

"Haha, she's my niece. I didn't leave her. She wandered off with my Aunt while I went to the park to get my nephew. No wonder my Aunt was freaking out. Thank god you're the one that found her." Minho said relieved.

"Haha, it's not funny. How the heck did she know where I lived? She immediately called me Unnie when I opened the door. Especially when it's 8PM and pitch dark." I responded half yelling.

"I kind of showed her where you live. We would pass by your house once in a while and I would say 'My friend lives there'.. I didn't think she would remember." Minho replied kind of unsure.

I could see him grinning slyly while awkarding laughing on the inside.

"Come get your niece. I have to attend a meeting in a little." I said while looking at my watch.

"I'll come now. I'll get going bye." Minho said and hung up as I said bye too.


A/N: Next chapter.. is probably the boring meeting if I can't figure out anything. Okiedokie?