That Guy, Stalker, and Cute Guy

The Case of Innocence

LONG UPDATE! I didn't have time to edit since I sleep at 11PM so, if there's a few sentences that sound a bit off then I guess you can probably guess what I'm talking about, but the dialogue is fine it's just the descriptions that might throw you off a bit.


I woke up on my bed looking around as the sunlight hit me straight in the eye as I covered myself with the blankets. I tried getting off of my bed, but something was holding me down. I looked to my left and there was Kris sleeping peacefully and on my right was Yongguk also sleeping peacefully. yah, these two angels.. aishh, chincha. I removed Kris's arm off of my waist and Yongguks hand intertwining with my hand.

I got off the bed and ended up tripping over something. Omo.. who the hell is that? GAH WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE A GOD?! I looked closely to the guys face and it was MINHO?! DIDN'T HE GO HOME THE OTHER NIGHT?

"Anahi, you have an exam today. Please get ready so Yonghwa can take you down to the University." My maid Julie said poking her head into my room. She left and I sighed.

"How the heck am I supposed to change when there's 3 guys in my room..?" I whispered to myself as I started grabbing clothes for a quick shower.

In the Shower

I was singing my favorite part of B.A.P's What The Hell. It was Zelo's part and I always replayed that part because I thought the words were perfect to my ears. In my opinion, Bang&Zelo were just the younger version of GD&TOP. Don't bash me or anything, but that's how I feel.

I started singing the high notes, but I stopped as I heard the door open. I stopped rinsing my hair as I saw a shadow by the curtain. The shadow stopped moving as I turned off the water slowly waiting for someone to open the curtain with me in it. Instead the person just sat on the toilet and just waited for me to get out.

I cleared my throat a little awkward and embarrassed. "Uh, can you hand me my towel...unknown one?" I laughed nervously as I stuck my hand out of the shower.

"Oh sure." the person said. I knew exactly who it was and it was no other than...TOP. My freaking brother trying to give me a heart attack.

I rinsed myself off and put the towel over my body walking out of the shower. I looked at TOP who looked stressed and had messy hair. Aigoo, looks like big brother didn't get any sleep! I patted his head and motioned him to get out of the bathroom so I could change. He shook his head and stayed on the toilet seat.

"The showers being stupid in my room so, I came here to use yours." TOP said sleepingly while undressing himself.

"Yah!" I shouted slapping him on the arm.

He grabbed his arm in fake pain. "You need to stop working out!" TOP shouted back rubbing his arm at the spot you hit him at.

"Take a quick shower then. I'll stay in here and change then." I said pushing him into the shower while he was still undressing.

I finished getting dressed and headed out of my room to see the 3 boys still sleeping. I could see Minho's sleeping habits as he was grinding his teeth and he looked cute like a little kid. Aigoo, kyeopta. I pinched his cheeks imagingly a meter away from him. TOP saw what I did and I stared at him shocked as he gave me a what-the-heck look. I pinched his cheeks too and ran downstairs leaving the loud creaking behind me. TOP was trailing behind me as we headed to the kitchen and I stuffed my face with waffles and bacon. I truly loved bacon, but I had to cut back because I was on a 'diet' as Kris would say.

At University

The exam ended well! I'm pretty sure my essay was well thought out and I brought it in nicely with my great penmanship. I don't want to brag, but I finished before everyone else did and I felt like I had won the lottery.

It was the last class and it was 1PM. I had to go back to YG High and return some notes I had borrowed from Minzy when we were dancing together the other day. I fell asleep during class, but no one noticed me as I specifically told everyone not to pay attention to me unless they wanted bad grades and a bruised lip. Yes, I would say that to my fellow classmates.

I remembered something as I sat down for my last seminar. I turned around to see a guy with large rimmed glasses sleeping with a pencil in his hands. I took the paper from underneath him and his pencil and saw that he was trying to a math formula. Hmmm, distributive property? I haven't done this in a while. I started scribbling down some examples and answers and I felt proud afterwards that I could do it easily. I placed it back on his desk as the bell rung. I could hear him taking the paper in his hands and looking at the answers on the worksheet that I had jotted down for him. I could imagine Minho scratching his head wondering if someone was playing with him.

Class started and the teacher was speaking obviously quiet today because her voice was cracking bit by bit. I stood up from my chair and walked out of the classroom because I was bored and I had already listened to the lesson. I heard my teacher yelling my name as I was leaving, but I put my hand in the air waving bye.

I saw TOP leaning on his new car he got this morning and I couldn't tell what it was, but it was a nice car like his red Aston Martin. I buckled up as we headed to YG High. I spotted Minzy at the gate and I got out of the car and ran up to her. Oh yeah, her notes! I kneeled on the ground searching around in my bag for my homework folder and handing Minzy the notes as I was getting up.

"Thank you~" she cooed hugging me.

"Did I miss anything at seminar today?" I asked pulling out my notepad to jot down some needed notes for the next test.

"Uhhh, I gave TOP the notes for it and this time you don't have to return it because I already copied them on another sheet of paper!" Minzy shouted in success.

I hugged her. "Minzy you really are one of a kind." I laughed and put my arm around her shoulder walking towards TOP's car.

We both sat in the back of the car while TOP drived us to the dance studio he bought for me when I told him I wanted to become a singer and a dancer so techinically altogether; an idol under the company YG Entertainment which my Uncle owned. Minzy and I were chatting up a storm as TOP entered a few of our conversations, but left because some of it was about the dance battle and TOP himself knew he wasn't that good of a dancer yet he still tried too.

My phone beeped and the caller ID was 'That Guy'. I didn't have a clue who 'That Guy' was so I viewed the text and read it thoroughly.

From: That Guy

Hey, if you're wondering about how I ended up in your room.. don't worry. I couldn't get back home since your brother insisted on me staying.. Oh yeah, I gave you CPR the other night because you drowned. I was totally scared when I didn't see you move, but luckily I saved you! Well, have a good day! PYONG~

I stared at my screen for a full good two minutes until Minzy poked my side. I kicked the seat in front of me alarmed.

"Haha, calm down. We're at the studio!" Minzy shouted pushing me out of the car. I hopped out and saw TOP drive away waving 'See you later' to me.

I was practicing and practicing like crazy with Miss A's Goodbye Baby. Who's lips were those.. who's that guy? Thoughts swarmed in my head as Minzy was also practicing with me. We had danced this song like 20 times for about an hour and I could tell we were both getting tired. I stopped the music and played a different song. I put the iPod on shuffle and the next song was 2NE1's Clap Your Hands. Minzy caught the beat as we started singing to the music.

"WOOO! THIS IS MY SONG!" Minzy shouted dancing and smiling excitedly.

"Let's go all out!" I shouted singing also while dancing.

Minzy and I were always in sync, but right now we were the most in sync whenever one of our favorite songs played. I looked at the clock on the wall while getting to ending of the song and it was 3PM so, it was 2 hours since we've been dancing. The ending came and we plopped to the ground panting heavingly. We stared at eachother for 2 seconds and laughed while turning our attention to the ceiling. Todays practice made you feel good and also Minzy felt good.

"Hey, Minzy wanna go grab a smoothie with me down at Dairy Queen?" I asked struggling to get up.

"Sure, it's good to get exercise." Minzy replied getting up also.

We both grabbed our sports bag that had spare clothes in it and we changed and there was also a shower in the dance room so we both took quick showers before we headed out. We both were wearing sports clothes and black hoodies that had our names on the back. I laughed because the 'Y' on her jacket was bedazzled and glittered all over. Oh, minzy-ah.

We got to Dairy Queen and took a seat by the window drinking our smoothies while going over some memories from our childhood. We kept on smiling and laughing, but I felt someones eyes on me. I looked around to see who it was and there wasn't anyone in the shop. I looked around once again just in case and saw nobody once again and turned my attention back to Minzy.

You will never know I'm following you. Anahi, don't even try looking around and searching. The guy thought to himself while smirking. He had bought binoculars just to take a good peek at your gorgeous smile and breath-taking beauty. He would always take pictures of you without you even knowing and he couldn't break it down to you that he was stalking you half of the time.

"Hey, he's watching." Minzy whispered while nudging me.

I looked around confused as I saw the cashier sneak a glance at me once or twice while I was drinking my smoothie.

"Ooooo~ somebodies checking you out!" Minzy grinned full to her ears and whispered while making weird faces at me.

I playfully hit her arm. "Yah~ he's not the one." I said laughing.

"Just say hi to him!" Minzy sternly said nudging me towards him.

The guy was a slim fashionable man and his smile was bubbly and cute, but he kind of looked scary when he wasn't smiling. "Hi~" I greeted staring at him with my big eyes.

"H-Hi. MY NAME IS TAO!" Tao shouted looking at me with eyes full of hope.

I laughed. "Haha, my name is Anahi. Can I have a Choco-Chip cookie with a medium pineapple banana smoothie?" I asked giving him a half smile as I searched the menu board.

He smiled to his ears and happily punched down the numbers on the keypad. I took my money out of my wallet, but he stopped me with a huge grin on his face.

"It's on the house." He said still grinning happily.

As I waited for my order I started a chat with him. We exchanged numbers and soon became on good terms with eachother. My food was finally done and he smiled at me while I went back to Minzy.

"Ohh~ you were over there for like 10 minutes! How did it go?" Minzy asked hopefully.

"Well, he's cute.. he's chinese. He does wushu.. Uhh, he's 19 years old and his name is Tao. Oh! AND HE ALSO ATTENDS SM UNIVERSITY~ So, he's probably one of Kris's friends." I said slowly making sure Minzy got the full details.

"OMG! You guys.. I can imagine you guys together. Aww~ cute." Minzy cooed looking up as if a speech bubble was above her head.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face and giggled. "C'mon. I'll walk you home." I said getting up from my chair.

Tao was still staring at me and I waved at him. "Bye, tao~ I'll see you later maybe!" I shouted at him while I shut the door behind me before hearing his response.

Minzy and I were walking home and it 5PM. It was still bright outside, but Minzy had to babysit and had homework to complete so she can attend SM University for her elective. I let her be and took her to her house. We said bye to eachother as I left her house and walked towards home. Home was pretty far, but people were still outside talking and walking. It was 5:30PM and I was sure that I was going to be home at around 6PM. People would still be out so I don't mind.

I was walking home and I took a shortcut through and dark alleyway and ran into a guy that was a few inches taller than me. I fell to the ground and now my palms were scraped and my wrist winced in pain.

"Sorry, for being in your way." I said trying to get up while dusting my pants as it had dirt on it.

"Yah, watch where you're going." The guy said as I watched him look uneffected by the sudden hit, but he had a sudden pain in his eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry yet again! That you don't have eyes to know that I'm standing in the middle of an alleyway minding my own business." I replied crossing my arms.

The guy pinned me against the wall leaning in and breathing on my neck. I stared straight at him uneffected by it because I was used to this whenever the erts in the club would come up to me drunk and do this. I crossed my arms and just stared at him while we were glaring at eachother.

"Anahi?" I heard a familiar voice say as I saw him running towards me. Anahi? The guy thought in his head.

"Yep.." I replied still glaring at the guy in front of me. The guy stopped glaring at me and removed his arms away from me leaning beside me against the wall.

"YAH! LUHAN, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Kris yelled checking if I had an bruises on me.

"I didn't know she was your ddongsaeng!" Luhan yelled back crossing his arms pouting.

"What were you going to do with me anyways?" I asked looking at Luhan with thoughts popping into my head.

"Nothing.. exactly, but since you talked to me like that I couldn't help, but just.. you know slap you." Luhan said pausing between sentences.

I laughed while Kris and Luhan looked at me confused. "Ugh, boys." I said patting both of there cheeks. "Even if you tried to slap me you wouldn't have because I would have kicked you in the balls right then and there mister." I smirked.

"You probably wouldn't have. I'm actually a pretty good fighter like Kris." Luhan stated sounding proud.

I laughed and Kris gulped. "Bro, save it for someone who cares! Puh-lease. I've beaten up Kris so many times like you have no idea." I smiled while patting Kris's back.

Luhan looked shocked. "YOU GOT DEFEATED BY A GIRL?!" Luhan yelled shaking Kris by the shoulders.

Kris moved away from Luhans constant shaking. "Haha, well. She's decked me in the face a few times.. it hurts. Really. It's like a frying pan coming at you in the face!" Kris shouted touching his face.

I laughed and Luhan looked scared more than ever. "Don't worry Luhan! I won't hurt you in anyway. Promise you~ Your face is too pretty to destroy!" I cooed pinching Luhans cheeks.

Luhan smiled and hugged me. "Wahh~ you're so pretty too! I wouldn't have punched you if you smiled first when talking to me!" Luhan stated caressing my cheek.

Kris shivered and felt jealous. Kris slapped Luhan's hand away from your face. "Go get a room." Kris said looking away.

Luhan laughed. "Okay." Luhan stated nonchalantly.

Kris's eyes widened. "I WAS KIDDING." Kris added in.

"Whatever you say Duizhang." Luhan replied laughing.


Hope you enjoyed! It's 10:30PM here and I have a bunch of tests tomorrow! Good morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Night to everyone! :D