Locked inside.

The Case of Innocence

Annyeong~ I think I'll have to update a little more! I was busy this weekend and today's Sunday~ Tomorrow I have school, but I can write another chapter before I go to bed. :D Well... enjoy? It might be a short update again because I improvise since I have Writers Block ALL the time.


I woke up and I wasn't that sore anymore. I turned my head slowly towards the clock and it read 10:32AM. I scratched my head and then saw a note attached to my blanket. I picked up the blue colored note that had Pororo on it and opened it.

Note:
Annyeong~ I see you're awake! Well, I'm sorry I couldn't stay to see you wake up.. I had to go to a business meeting in China with my parents, but I'll be back tonight! I'll make sure to come back! If I'm not back you can injure me in ANYWAY...I'm kind of scared so I might come earlier. Soomin went back with her Uncle this morning so you don't have to worry about her. xD Also, hang out with some of your girl friends for once! Bye yeobo!

XOXOXOXO - KRISUS lol.
P.S: You are definitely going to beat me up.. :O *runs away*

OMG, this child. Wait, lemme read that again. YEOBO?! XOXOs?! HE BETTER WATCH OUT WHEN HE WALKS THROUGH THAT DAMN FRONT DOOR!

I got out of bed and took a 5 minute shower. I changed into comfortable clothes and then headed downstairs. Right when I came downstairs and into the living room, there was another note, but on the coffee table this time. It was green, but it had Krong on it. I picked it up and laughed then I read it.

Note:
Ayy~ little sis. After what has happened these past few days...YOU NEED TO REST! Leave all the work to BIG BANG okay? Honestly, I didn't think Shindong and Kangin would both attack you as soon as you got there.. but luckily you held them off or you would have been DONE. Anyways.. for just today you cannot go hangout outside as in outside of the house's land OK? You stay inside or the backyard and keep yourself entertained! Well, I'll see you tomorrow night because I'm in Singapore for a business meeting with Mom and Dad.

Love your awesome big bro! -CHOI SEUNGHYUNNIE~ :)
P.S: Ask Minzy or that Minho kid to come over and hang out at the house, BUT you better not make a mess.

o__O who knew my brother did aegyo in notes? And I have other friends besides Minzy and MInho! Aish, what am I going to do until Kris comes back..?

I laid down on the couch and stared up at the white and breathless ceiling. I suddenly got an idea and took out my phone. I went to my contacts and searched through a few names. Hmm, I should invite.. Minzy, Tao, Xiumin, Minho, and.... do I have any other girl friends? Well, there is Julie.. she can have a day off... Yeah, I'll just invite Julie. I texted everybody that I was going to have a small pool party and they can bring snacks if they wanted. Seunghyun said I couldn't leave the house, but technically I'm not leaving the house! I'll just be in the backyard... yeahhh~!

They soon got here and we headed to the backyard as Minho helped me bring the table out. There was candy, chips, and drinks all on the table as we were changing to get into the pool. I should call out Julie now... I went to my bag and looked to see a message from Julie. I opened it.

From: Julie
Hey, I don't have a swimming suit so, is it ok if I just come in shorts and a tanktop?

From: Me
You can use one of mine! I want you to swim too :D You need a day off also. C'mon~ you know where my swim suits are right? Just grab one that's to your liking.

From: Julie
It's okay.. well, I saw some cute boys out there so I'll come. XD I'll be out there in 5.

From: Me
Okie doke~

I turned around towards the pool and saw Minzy laying her head on the side of the pool while Tao, Minho, and Xiumin were throwing the ball around while laughing. I swam over to Minzy and she looked bummed out. I tapped her shoulder and she tensed up until she saw that it was me. Minzy's expression changed to a smile and I laughed.

"What are you doing not hanging out with the boys?" I asked laughing at her.

She puffed out her cheeks. "I don't know any of them except for Tao, but Tao doesn't even really know me. I just know the things you told me about him."

"Julie's going to come out so we can have some 3 on 3 basketball. How does that sound?" I replied still laughing over her awkwardness.

"Fine.." Minzy slowly said while looking down.

I was swimming towards the ladder until I was pulled down deep into the pool. I looked down at the person pulling me down. Wait, he looks familiar...

FLASHBACK

I was walking along the perimeter of the swimming pool with Soomin until somebody pushed Soomin and I in. It was by the deep end at the pool where it was 12 feet in for the diving boards. I swam to surface and searched for Soomin. I looked around and I didn't see Kris closeby either. I was panicking as I didn't see anyone until I looked down and saw someone pulling someone down to the very end of the pool.

I instantly swam down into the pool and grabbed Soomin's hand and kicked the guys face before he drowned Soomin. The guy swam back up the surface fast, but as I swam to the surface there were people gathered around the pool looking at Soomin and I and the guy swimming away. ..he looks familiar.

Soomin was unconcious as I tried climbing out of the pool with her in my arms. I laid her down and looked around frantically looking for Kris. I was giving CPR to Soomin, but the water wouldn't come out.

"KRIS! KRIS! WU FAN!" I yelled hoping that he would hear me. He heard me and ran through the huge crowd around us.

I kept breathing in and out into Soomin's mouth as she puked out the water and hugged me for dear life. I patted her head and carried her away while Kris wrapped her in a towel.

End of Flashback (Listen to this) or (Listen to this) (If there's an ad wait for it to pass then read okay? Thanks!)[Doesn't matter which one you listen to]
 

I swam down the guy and pulled him up to the surface by the collar. I took a deep breath and removed the mask around his mouth and there he was. The guy that kidnapped Kris and I when we were little was back again. The guy that had made Kris's parents and mine pay 1 million KRW as ransom. Kris was 10 and I was 6 years old that time and we had just gotten out of school then this guy showed up in front of us saying he was the new chauffeur. I knew he wasn't too good at all, but Kris said he was just a new chauffeur and we should leave home. I said I was going to walk, but the so called chauffeur grabbed me and shoved me in the backseat along with Kris.

I stared down at the man with anger filled in my eyes. The fact that I was still in a swim suit just made it worst. I motioned the boys to take him out of the pool.

The guys, Julie, and Minzy followed me inside confused with the man I told them to hold. I put on some sweats and a t-shirt then put a towel underneath my wet hair.

"Follow me guys." I said coldly as I was drinking water and heading down to the basement where nobody went except for me. It was my place and I let nobody inside not even TOP or even my parents. 

I kicked the door down and pulled a chair in and some rope. I motioned the guys to put the man onto the chair. They did as they were told without questions as I tied a rope around the mans body.

I sat in a chair opposite of him and crossed my arms while staring intently at the man. My friends stared at the man and I in the corner with there arms crossed as they were frightened.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Why the hell are you back? Didn't you have enough back then?" I yelled while I punched the painting that was covered with a cloth fell down showing a little girl in front of the moon crying.

Tears fled down my eyes as I was wiping them. I got out of my seat and started punching the wall as the man and my friends were flinching at every punch.

"Get out of here." I said as coldly through tears. I pulled the intercom out from underneath the table and turned it on.

"There's somebody in the house unwanted. Go downstairs and get him for me. Take him out of the house and make sure he isn't around the house again. If he puts up a fight..." I walked out of the door and was by the stairs.

"Bring him back dead or alive." I said walking up the stairs leaving all my friends shocked and scared.

The man was trembling and decided to leave.


A/N: TALK ABOUT SUSPENSE. LOLOL. 100%'s Bad Boy is used in this chapter. :) I just love it.. especially MC MONG. :D