There's someone in my room.

The Case of Innocence

 HELLO EVERYBODY! THIS FIRST CHAPPIE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Sooo~ if it sounds like I added random parts into the paragraphs.. I'm sorry!

For some reason...just hear this pathetic reason.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEL, my Dad thought it would be FUNNY to spray me with a water hose while coming back from school and I didn't have my binder with me so I only had my homework folder and fanfic notebook in my hand andBAM!my Dad got my notebook.

HORRIBLE RIGHT?

Well, I improvised to it's all good. I made my dad so GUILTY though.

Anywho..............

I hope you enjoy this chapter~

   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Ballin by Jepp Blackman and DJ Tiz
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^--- Since you're(Anahi) an underground rapper mind as well put in some great underground music. :DD

"WHOA! Anyone want to hear another?!" Teddy shouted into the microphone while jumping around on the stage like a bunny rabbit.

The crowd blared out there voices and shouted excitedly waiting for the next song as they fist pumped in the air.

"ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!" They yelled while jumping.

I smiled, but I have to admit it.. I just sang like 4 songs and rapped to another 4 which is a total of 8 and they're asking for one more? Are you serious!? It's 1AM and I have to go to the University tomorrow to take my 'Interior&Exterior' exam on the schools campus and stuff. I didn't agree to one more song, but Teddy played a song without even confirming with me. The song was my favorite. It had inappropriate meanings and words in there, but in conclusion it was a great song. This song was Childish Gambino's Heartbeat.

After the song was finished the crowd went wild as I bowed and headed off stage looking for my brother. He could be outside..I opened the door that led outside of the club and saw TOP leaning on the wall with a juice pouch in his hands. Omo.. my 25 year old brother is still drinking juice pouches. -_____-

"Ready to leave?" TOP asked walking towards me and offering me the juice pouch. I took a sip and handed it back to him.

We left the club because Teddy and Tablo can control it whether were there or not. My brother always had people looking after the club during closing and opening hours even if it was people he didn't know. Nobody would mess with him because he is who he is and he can do whatever he wants...so, yeah.

It was 2AM and as TOP and I were reaching home I noticed that my bedroom light was on. Hmm, I could've sworn that I never stepped foot into my room today before heading out to the club. I was thinking up some bad scenarios that might have happened to the house while we were gone for 4 hours. I felt a nudge at my arm which interrupted my thoughts. I looked at TOP.

"Hey, did you leave you lights on before we left?" TOP asked as our guards were opening the gates for us.

"No, I'm pretty sure I didn't even step into my roo-" I was cut off by TOP who told me not shut the car door hard like I usually do.

We walked up the front of the house not being greeted by our maids, butlers, gardeners, and guards since they were all still sleeping. Everybody that worked for us were like family and we cherished them like they were blood related. I didn't understand why we had so many people around the house, but I guess it's just in case if we're alone at home and we have no one to talk with.

"Yah, there's someone in your room." TOP stated as a matter of factly.

I punched his arm. "I think I know that already dimwit." I walked up the creaking staircase fearlessly as my brother pulled me back down the stairs and back onto the first step.

"Sis, what if some stalker got into the house?" TOP asked worriedly.

I rolled my eyes. Gosh, we have like 10 guards outside. I bet no one's going to get in! "Fine, we'll open the door together and start attacking whatevers in there?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, lets do that." TOP responded not sensing my sarcasm. I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Whatever you say bro." I ran up the stairs with him trailing behind me and the nonstop creaking of the wooden stairs leading also. I looked back at TOP who had a worried expression on his face. I slapped his arm and gave him an intense 2 second stare then started back up the steps. TOP gave me a what-the-hell look and kept trailing behind me. We ended up in front of my door and TOP let out a deep breath before proceeding beside me.

"Okay, I'll open it quickly then we start kicking and punching." I instructed putting my hand on the doorknob.

I quickly opened it and TOP jumped in and started punching and kicking like I had instructed. I had my eyes closed while punching the person in front of me. I heard yelps and groans coming from the ground as I opened my eyes to see a black eyed TOP and a bruised lip Kris. I kneeled on the ground quickly looking at there faces and smirking afterwards.

"Haha, you don't mess with me. I will kill you." I said playfully while hopping onto my bed.

"Gosh, not even going to help the injured?" Kris asked trying to get off the ground along with TOP. 

Oh, please. You were the one in my room. "Fine." I softly said getting off my bed and helping TOP to his room and Kris to my bed.

We plopped right next to eachother on the bed. "Um, are you okay? I didn't hit you too hard, right?" I asked hesitantly waiting for an answer and all I got was a sigh.

"I'M SO SO SORRY MY BESTEST BESTEST BEST FRIEND. PLEASE FORGIVE THE UNLOYAL ANAHI!" I cupped my hands together looking at him who was laying down on my bed while I was sitting criss cross.

"Haha, you are forgiven your unloyalness. I'm sleepin' over so give me my pajamas." Kris said patting me on the head.

I threw him a sports bag that had all his spare clothes in it whenever he wanted to run away from home or just spend the night. Kris and I are like homies. He's 22 and I'm 18, but we address eachother as chingus all the time. Even though Kris and I are pratically grown ups we still don't care if we change in front of eachother. He's like that one brother you have special feelings for and then again he isn't a brother, but like a boyfriend. You may think he's the cold face person everybody say's he is, but honestly he's not. That face was made exactly right for business purposes and he used it skillfully during meetings and lectures at the University. Honestly, to me he's like a little kid that loves skinship and keeps asking for more and more, but sometimes he can't show that image since he's already created a cold aura image. He's just too damn charismatic!

I started taking off my shirt while he was taking a quick shower in the bathroom. Kris came out with his hair wet and poking out everywhere and a towel revealing his upper body. I didn't mind actually since I wasn't the type to blush when things like this happened. I turned to see him looking through his sports bag looking for something important.

"What are you looking for?" I asked taking my pants off.

Kris looked up to see me in my underwear and bra on. "U-Uh, my...lotion!" Kris shouted nervously drawing his attention back to his bag and not your perfect body.

I walked over to him and took the bag from him and searched for his lotion. I pulled 2 bottles of different scented lotions. "Which one is it?" I asked setting the bag on the ground.

"U-uh, both!" Kris grabbed the lotion out of my hands and ran back to the bathroom. Oh, kris.. you need to tell her not to undress in front of you again! Kris thought to himself with his back against the bathroom door.

I knocked on the door. "Kris. I call the right side of the bed."

"O-O-oh okay." Kris put lotion all over his body and quickly put on his pajamas. Kris's pajamas were a white wife beater and grey sweatpants along with his scruffy wet hair.

I saw Kris come out of the bathroom as I switched off the lamp light and got underneath the blanket. I wrapped myself under the blanket because for some reason it was cold. I kept tossing and turning because of the cold breeze coming through the air vent.

"Are you cold?" Kris asked while yawning.

"Yeah..sorry for waking you up." I sheepishly said stiffling a little laugh. I sat up and pulled the blanket up more coming underneath my neck.

"I'm going to go get another blanket maybe.. well, not maybe; I will." I said getting out of bed until I was pulled back on the bed into Kris's arms.

"It's okay, people are sleeping and you shouldn't disturb there sleep. I'll just give you my warmth for tonight." Kris said as he my put my head onto his chest.

I could hear his heart beating fast and my heart was also beating fast. I wasn't blushing, but my heart was from the sudden contact.

I still couldn't sleep though. As warm as it was..I still couldn't sleep. I was wide awake and Kris was in a deep sleep still hugging me. Why can't I sleep...? I pouted and got closer to Kris for more warmth and to see if I would pass out right then and there. WHAT THE HECKS KEEPING ME AWAKE?! I mentally yelled at myself the whole entire hour. I ended up falling asleep little by little and I soon drifted off to sleep in Kris's arms.

---------------------------------------------------------A/N--------------------------------------

Well, how did you like it? xDDD Honestly, this chapter was accidentally erased like 3 times. OMG, you have no idea how much I raged on Twitter about it. MY DAD KEPT CLICKING THE ASIANFANFICS TAB! Like, dad.. the tabs have titles on it. YOURS SAYS MYDOOTV NOT ASIANFANFICS. OH GOD. MOTHER. FATHER. JESUS. <-- BIG reference if you didn't notice.

♥♥♥♥ you guys~