Hospital

The Case of Innocence

I woke up to a very bright light in front of my face. Where the heck am I? I looked around with my eyes because my body was currently sleeping and numbed down head to toe. I saw someone bringing a sharp object towards my stomach and my eyes widened as I gasped inside my head.

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!" I shouted surprising the nurses and doctors inside the emergency room.

He put down the sharp object and pulled down his mask. "You are currently in surgery. Please remain silent miss." The doctor pulled his mask back up and brought back the sharp object towards my stomach.

I sighed and took a deep breath in and closed my eyes trying to get more sleep, but before I could sleep I suddenly remembered something. Wasn't I in the house earlier? Thoughts swept over me as my eyes were closed and the Doctor was completing the surgery.

A few hours later

I woke up again in a white room and at a 45 degree angle. I looked around and saw my Mom sleeping on the couch and my Dad just suddenly waltzing in with a juice box in his hand. I cleared my throat and he looked at me surprised. My dad ran over while dropping his juice box into the trashcan and jumped onto my bed.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!!" My dad screamed in joy.

I flinched because of how loud he was. Tsktsk.. my dad is still a little boy. "WHAT ELSE DOES IT LOOK LIKE?! I'M SLEEP TALKING WITH MY EYES OPEN?" I yelled.

"Ouch.. I'm sorry honey. You've just been out like a light bulb ever since the stair incident!" My dad said softly while putting his hand on my hand.

I noticed something oddly different about this atmosphere. There was flowers from guests, but there was a lot more to this room. Kris. I looked around one last time and my dad caught my eye.

"Who are you looking for honey?" He asked eyeing me curiously, but behind that he had a hint of amusement sparking up in him.

"Where's Kris?" I asked worriedly.

"Anahi, do you not know who contributed to give you there heart?" My dad acted sad.

I blinked a few times realizing that I had my very own boyfriends heart. "NO! THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!" I yelled while throwing a fit and bawling my eyes out.

My dad was surprised with my sudden actions because he thought I was just going to hit him and not cry. My dad held my shoulders in place so I wouldn't strain myself any further. The room door opened quickly as a panting Kris ran in bending down and hands on his knees. I looked at him and then back at my dad. My dad was trying to hide away his laugh as Kris looked confused at what's happening. I was angry.

"CHOI MINSOO, CEO OF CHOI INDUSTRIES! YOU ARE DEAD! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY FATHER. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT AND THAT'S FINAL!" I yelled throwing all the pillows I had at my dad.

My dad tried dodging all of them, but I ended up hitting him square in the face. He stopped and held the pillow in front of his face trying to protect himself. Kris was even more confused now at why my eyes were puffy and why my dad was running around dodging pillows.

Kris broke the violence in the room. "Did something happen while I was gone?" Kris softly said enough for me to hear.

I ran out of pillows and decided to throw the stuffed animals by my bed. "MY DAD SAID THAT YOU GAVE ME A NEW HEART AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I yelled angrily.

My heart monitor was beeping at a deadly rate as I was still throwing things at my dad. My dad was on the floor hiding underneath the table.

The doctor ran in and checked to see what was going on and I accidentally threw an Angry Bird at his face. Oh shoot.. My dad made an Angry Bird noise as it was going to hit the Doctor. The Doctor picked up the stuffed toy that hit his face and set it on the table calmly.

"Anahi, it sure is good to see you throwing things around when you just had a heart and appendix transplant. Also when you have a sprained wrist. You sure do recover fast." My Doctor said smiling.

I smiled a little. "Is there anything else wrong with me?" I asked happily.

"Oh, your legs will be numb for a bit because we had to put a screw in one of them. So, you'll be using a wheel chair from now on until.. *looks at clipboard* seems like in 3 weeks." My doctor said setting for the door.

"So, about a month right?" I asked worriedly. I have dance practice with Minzy almost every day and I want to attend the track meet that's next month!

"Is it okay if I go up to the roof then?" I asked jumping around in my bed. Kris chuckled as my Mom finally woke up after the loud ruckus Dad and I made.

"It's fine with me as long as you don't do anything bad and you're back before curfew. You're still fit to go outside, but it's better to rest. Get acquainted with the patients here! You're going to be stuck here for a month so, it's best to have someone around." My doctor said before leaving the room.

I looked at Kris and then at my wheel chair and as quick witted as he was, he rolled the wheel chair right in front of my bed as I got into it slowly trying not to injure myself. I wheeled around the room and had a huge smile on my face.

"Remember get back before your curfew!" My mom yelled down the hallway before she went back into the room. I was outside of the room and almost to the elevators with Kris.

"Hey, your dad just texted me that I should sleep over.. Want me too?" Kris asked while tucking his phone back into his pocket and pushing me in the wheelchair as I laid my hands on the arm rest.

"Sure, whatever you want." I said looking up at him.


A/N: Short update! I've been busy with school lately too.. xD My new teacher is Korean and omg.. he's so frickin' nice! I just absolutely love him~ The first time in my life I've finally looked forward towards Orchestra.. sad right? XD

Anyways... pyong~