Fake Girlfriend

The Case of Innocence

I woke up in bed right beside Kris as I tried remembering what happened last night.

Flashback

We ate with a comfortable silence that was meant to be there. I was smiling up to my ears, D.O was enjoying the food, and Kris was boiling with jealously like always. Whenever I was with boys he wouldn't let me do anything, but now! D.O is just too adorable and he's just a year older~ I like him and he's nice. He gives off that comfortable vibe like I've known him before.

Kris cleared his throat and looked around the table. D.O lifted his head to see Kris with furrowed eyebrows. D.O gulped.

"Is there anything you don't like, sir?" D.O asked slowly putting down his fork onto his napkin and wiping sauce off the sides of his mouth.

I was amused because I knew what was coming next.

Kris shot up from his seat.

"Yes, I have something I don't like. It's you. Stop flirting with my girlfriend." Kris said while taking a sip of water.

I laughed and also shot up from my seat too.

"It's not my fault he's so cute! Just look at him!" I said while laughing and holding my stomach.

Kris blinked 2 times and stared at D.O.

D.O stared back at him.

"I-I'm cute?" D.O asked while pointing to himself. 

I straightened myself and stopped laughing. I tried putting on a serious face, but I ended up letting out an awkward cough.

"Y-yes?" I said nervously.

D.O blinked a few times.

End of Flashback

Kris was shaking me.

"ARE YOU HAPPY FOR MAKING ME JEALOUS OUT OF MY MIND LAST NIGHT?!" Kris yelled while shaking me.

I was laughing my off on the bed.

"Why are you jealous?! We're not even dating anymore!" I shouted while still laughing.

"How do you think I feel when I'm on a 1 year trip with my ex-girlriend, best friend that's a girl, and the person I want to protect the most?" Kris shouted back at me.

I stopped laughing and got up from the bed and headed towards the door, but before I could open the door. I got pulled back and pinned against the wall making a loud thud.

I heard running towards my room.

"Are you guys okay?!" D.O yelled from outside the room.

Kris covered my mouth before I could say something.

"Yeah, we're fine. I just tripping over my bag and hit the wall." Kris replied while his hand was still covering my mouth.

"Okay, then. I'll be making breakfast. Come down anytime." D.O said while I heard footsteps going down the staircase.

Kris released his hand over my mouth as I shot him a glare.

"What was that for?" I shouted.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR? Anahi, you've never heard me out. I obviously agreed to this trip because I wanted to get back to-" I stopped Kris by giving him a peck on the lips.

His eyes were wide now and I was now laughing. I pushed Kris out of the way to go to the bathroom, but I ended up getting carried to the bed.

"What the hell are you doing, Wu fan!?" I yelled while kicking around in his arms.

"W-Wu fan? Haha, you never really used that name in a while. It sounds good coming out of your mouth too..Wu fan." Kris said while dropping me on the bed and getting on top of me.

I was now under his grasp.

"Any last words before I take your ity?" Kris whispered in my ear with a smirk.

I looked up at him in disbelief.

"Are you ing kidding me? We're going to do this when D.O's making breakfast and it's freaking 10 in the morning? Are you serious? NO, get off of me." I said while wriggling around.

I stared back up at Kris's eyes and it was full of lust for me. I rolled my eyes.

"No, Kris. I don't want to lose it so soon. I'm only 18." I said while finally pushing him off of me.

I got off the bed and ran out of the room towards the kitchen. I immediately sat down on the chair and waited for breakfast. I saw Kris come down with a sad look on his face with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You're going to get nothing by looking like that." I said while going up to him and fixing his hair.

D.O came out with the plates and told me to go to the kitchen. I looked at him weirdly.

I headed to the kitchen and D.O was pacing around. He looked at me with a sly smile and told me to sit down.

I got on top of the counter and sat there since there was no stools around. D.O was now in front of me and it looked like we were about to make out. What I didn't know was Kris was on the other side of the door listening into the conversation.

"I'm really sorry, Anahi." D.O said suddenly while looking into my eyes.

I blinked a few times suprised.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"I went out to the club with my friends and I think I told them that I own this house and.. you're my girlfriend and Kris is your brother." D.O was expecting me to yell at him.

I patted his head and hugged him. He was suprised. Kris bolted into the kitchen and saw me hugging D.O. Kris looked at me unbelievably.

"What, kris... he needed a hug!" I said while putting my arm around D.O's waist.

I leaned in close to D.O's ear.

"I'll pretend to be your girlfriend." I said while sending shivers down D.O's neck.

D.O was now tomato red.

Kris was watching everything and couldn't believe his eyes.

"YAH! Aren't we dating?!" Kris yelled pulling me towards him.

I hugged D.O's waist.

"I'm pretending to be his girlfriend for now! SO NO MORE AFFECTION BRO." I shouted while pushing away Kris.

"I can believe this." D.O said while laughing.


A/N: As you can see I'm trying to be a fun person... xD LOLOL! Thank you for subscribing! I really appreciate the support~ :D Thanks subbies!

hey~ check out my unnie's oneshot she's working on. She's not the best writer, but she just started making fanfics. Her oneshot is about twins and tiffany and eunhyuk because that's her SM OTP.. for some reason o__O

This is her FANFIC: Hey, I just met you