A few months later...

The Case of Innocence

"WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED?! YOU JUST TURNED 19! GET MARRIED NOW BEFORE 2NE1 PROMOTES AGAIN!" Minzy yelled through the phone.

I moved the phone away from my ear for a couple of seconds until Minzy's yelling had stopped. I finally put it back when I heard silence.

"Minzy-ah, I'm still a minor." I said while sipping on my bubble tea as I choked on a pearl.

I started coughing and finally got the pearl out from my throat.

"Choke on a pearl again?" Minzy asked while laughing.

I laughed bitterly and imagined Minzy laughing at me.

Credit to hanah_chan!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I did and Kris is almost 23. I kind of want to marry him, but then again I'm not ready. Yet I'm still a minor so those thoughts don't come to close to me." I said while carefully sipping on my bubble tea.

"Well, whatever. I'll sing at your wedding and break it down on the dance floor. If you know what I mean?" Minzy said as I heard a plastic bag being messed around with.

"Yah! Minzy I thought you were on a diet!" I yelled at her as people in the cafe were staring at me.

I bowed in apology and mouthed Sorry to everyone who were staring at me. I picked up my bag and took my bubble tea in hand while heading out of the cafe. I walked down Seoul City as Minzy was complaining that Bom Unnie was eating in front of her and teasing her that she needed to be on a diet.

I laughed along with Unnie as she was still teasingly eating her delicious crispy chips in front of Minzy. I could even hear her munching on them!

"Yah! Dongsaeng, when are you going to visit us?" I heard CL yell.

"Haha, when I have the time. I've been busy with studies lately." I said while turning a corner on the street and going through a dark alleyway.

"We miss you! We have to dye your hair again!" I heard Dara also yell.

"You're ridiculous Dara." I said while clutching onto my bag tightly.

"Not as ridiculous as you babe." I heard GD say.

"Haha, are you guys practicing together for the YG Family concert?" I asked while smiling brightly.

I smiled as they told me all the details to YG Family Concert. The songs they were going to sing made me laugh because SE7EN made new lyrics to some of them and his pronounciation to one word sounded like 'ert' in korean which was byuntae.

I finally got to my house as I marched up the steps and unlocked the door.

"Ayy~ chingu. We need to start recording so I'll talk to you later. Bye!" Minzy shouted sadly.

"Bye!" I chorused along with the others that were on the other line.

I hung up and tucked my phone into my jacket pocket. I walked upstairs towards my room and looked for my glasses as I took off my contacts. 

"Jagiya~" Kris cooed with closed eyes as he had bed hair and his pajamas on.

I laughed as I turned around and he hugged my waist while resting his head on my shoulder.

"How was your nap?" I asked while looking up at him as we rocked back and forth.

"Great... I miss nap time in Preschool." Kris said while yawning.

"You could have at least looked decent." I said while fixing his hair, but there was always that one piece of hair sticking up.

"Honey, you're not going to get it down." Kris sofly said while getting his head off of my shoulder.

Kris released his grip on me and jumped onto my bed while wrapping himself in my blankets. I rolled my eyes as I crawled into bed with him.

"What time do you get off work tomorrow?" Kris asked while backhugging me and resting his head on top of my shoulder. 

"Hmm, I don't know. Why?" I asked while glancing back at him.

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering." Kris said while falling asleep. 

Hmm, he seems suspicious.. What's tomorrow planned for? Birthday? No.. his is in November.. When we first met? That was when I e on my birhday which was months ago.. Ugh, I don't remember!

--

"Yah, love birds. Wake up. We have to go to a party." TOP said tiredly while kicking the bed.

I squirmed in Kris' arms as we ignored my brother who was now jumping on the bed.

I opened my eyes and looked at TOP tiredly.

"You're so immature." I said while getting up from bed.

Kris was still sleeping soundly as I let him sleep for a couple of minutes.

"Hey, we need to get ready for a party. We might leave in another 20 minutes so get ready when you're fully awake okay?" I whispered into his ear as he hummed a yes.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and freshened up while going downstairs to see my Mom preparing food.

"Hey, mom.. what do you want me to wear?" I asked while tasting the Royal Ddeokbokki she made.

 

 

Credit: oliviajasnokim

 

 

 

 

 

"Mmmm, maa!" I said while eating more of it, but she slapped my hand away from eating the whole entire thing.

"Haha, mian~" I said while cleaning my fingers with a napkin.

"Go wear one of your white chiffon dresses." My mom said while cooking japchae.

 

 

Credits: checheh_can

 

 

 

 

"Which one?" I asked while heading to the top of the stairs.

"The one you bought last week with Kris' Mom." My mom said while not turning her attention towards me.

"Well okay then. I'll see you later then mom." I said while heading up the stairs.

--

I walked up to see Kris dressed in a white suit already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Haha, I thought you would have woken up later! Now you're finished before me. Ugh.." I said while pushing him out of the way as he was fixing his tie.

Kris gave me a o__O look as I looked through my dresser.

"What are you looking for?" Kris asked while peeking over my shoulder.

"That white dress your Mom bought me." I mumbled while searching throughout all my white clothes.

Kris helped look with me and he also couldn't find it. Suddenly something blew off in my head.

I smacked my head repeatedly remembering something.

"Why are you smacking your head?!" Kris asked while holding my hand back.

"I don't own a white chiffon dress. I own only blue ones." I said with a half smile.

Kris sighed and put his hands on his hips.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He said while walking out of the room.

I decided to wear this with my sky blue flats that I had bought a few months ago for my birthday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

The party will be discussed in the next chapter so wait for it! :)