The Accident

The Case of Innocence

Hey, guys.. I'm not that interesting anymore. o__O My fanfic writing is becoming horrible. LOL The Trainee and The Instructor had better results!


"We're so sorry." TOP and I were on our knees begging for forgiveness.

"I thought we were the cool parents that you could tell everything to us. How long have you been in a gang?" My dad asked sadly.

"...." TOP and I looked at eachother and looked back at the ground.

"Are you going to tell us or not?" My mom said crossing her arms. I could just hear Sarang smirking and laughing at our foolishness.

"Tell us everything and we'll let it go." My dad said pulling us up from our knees.

I stared hard at TOP and it didn't look like he was going to say anything.

I sighed. "It all started last year in late December.. I found out Oppa had been going out late at night to clubs and I followed him. I saw an underground club and looked inside. To my surprise it was all owned by Oppa and he looked happy rapping and singing with his friends on stage. I wanted to experience it so I decided to try it and he let me. Oppa, taught me how to defend myself better by teaching me Judo and I soon found out that he was in the strongest gang BIG BANG. I wanted to join and he let me join if I didn't get found out. I've been with them for 4 months and it's fun fighting and hanging out with them. I know we are the most responsible, educated, and the next heirs to the company, but.. I decided. I mean we decided. That's why I thought for a few seconds; Why not do something worth while that I won't regret?" I finished up as my parents expression were turning softer. 

"Uh, dad... did you know my 4 other friends Youngbae, Jiyong, Daesung, and Seunghyun?" TOP asked as my parents shook there heads.

"Well, they're in BIG BANG too.. and they're here." TOP said pointing towards Taeyang by the door, Daesung standing behind TOP, GD and Seungri leaning on the mirrors.

"Omo.. Jiyoungie? You've grown so much!" My mom yelled running over to GD who had cotton candy hair. GD smiled as my mom hugged him.

"So, Youngbae and Daesung? The ones that would always start dancing and singing at your old church school?" My dad asked smiling.

"Uh, yeah." I said slowly. Wow, once they're mad about us in a gang and now they're all like "HI SWEETIE." What is wrong with people these days?! I looked at Sarang and her face was red of anger. Haa, I bet she thought I was going to get in trouble.

TOP and I high fived eachother until my parents saw us. "Nu-uh. Don't think you guys are off the hook!" My mom shouted walking back to us.

TOP and I straighted out posture and looked straight at our mom, waiting for the punishment. Sarang smiled. I rolled my eyes. TOP crossed his arms.

"You guys are going under house arrest for 2 months. You can't leave our property and you can only call friends over. Limited to only 10 friends in the house." My dad said crossing his arms.

"HOUSE ARREST?!" TOP shouted. "2 MONTHS?!" I shouted also. "ONLY 10 FRIENDS?!" TOP and I both shouted while looking at eachother in disbelief.

"Well, we have a meeting to attend to in Thailand so toodles kids! It was nice seeing you kids! And go home now and start your 2 months!" My mom shouted before leaving the dance room.

TOP and I sighed and slumped down right next to eachother. "What are we going to do, Oppa?" I mumbled looking down at my feet.

"I don't know Anahi.. let's go home then." TOP said getting up and lending me his hand.

I got up and grabbed his hand, pulling myself up. "I brought my car so let's go." I said depressingly slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"I'll see you guys at school." I said walking towards the door until a hand brought me backwards.

I looked to see it was Kris. "Can you take me home?" Kris asked smiling awkwardly.

I smiled. "Of course, Kris." Kris held my hand as we left the building.

I heard running behind us as I turned around to see Sarang. "Can you take me to Kris's house? I live a block away from him!" Sarang said trying to be cute and flirty.

"Ew.. uh, no. I saw you following us in your car so go to yours." I said pointing towards the coffee shop nearby where there was a white caddillac parked in front.

Sarang stomped away without picking a fight. "You look hot when you're mad." Kris whispered in my ear.

"Ew, you have weird es." I said moving away from him.

TOP decided to drive so he sat in the front while I sat in the back looking at the back of Kris's head who was also in the passengers seat. I sighed and checked my phone seeing 20 messages from 3 different people.

From: Kungfu Panda

What happened back there? Is it okay if I come over tomorrow? You still go to school right? I'll walk you! I live by the convenience store which is like 5 minutes away from your house so I'll come okay? Great, I'll come by at 7:30! Goodnight.

From: Baozi

Are you ok? Remember that Sarang chick? Well, she tried flirting with Minho earlier and Minho looked really mad like he wanted to punch her in the face LOL! -____- your parents are going overboard with the 2months house arrest thing btw. :P i'll talk to you later g'nite!

From: Unknown

Did you agree to giving me the 1million KRW?

I shuddered at the last text when suddenly the car came to a stop. I was pulled forward and then backwards from the sudden halt. I looked out the window and saw that a car had hit mine. That.. car is awfully familiar.. WAIT, THAT PERSON JUST HIT MY CAR?! DO THEY WANT TO DIE? I thought to myself for a little bit. Anahi, you are educated and civilized. Do not go on a rampage. I got out of the car along with TOP and Kris, checking out the wreck.

I scratched my head and kicked my tire angrily. "Why me?! No, why us?!" I shouted getting even more pissed off.

"It's okay.. we can get it fixed." Kris said patting my back. I moved away from him and headed to the person in the other car.

I noticed who it was and the guy seemed drunk. "GIVE ME MY 1 MILLION WON!" He yelled jumping out of the car and on me.

He was punching me and slapping me, but I couldn't fight back because I am the educated, civilized, and responsible daughter my parents raised. I decided to take the hits until my lips was bleeding and I had bruises on my face. I was trying to protect myself with the other punches and the guy got up and kicked my in my rib making me wince in pain. I grabbed my side and tried getting up. People were gathering as they recognized the Choi Siblings and Kris the next heir of Wu Corporations. People were taking pictures and policeman were surrounding. I grabbed my hat that fell off the floor and put it back on my head. I limped back to the car and went to the drivers seat. I stuck my head out the window.

"Get in." I said putting on my seatbelt. They got in and I sped down the street dodging all the cars around me.

We soon got in front of the house and there was reporters in front with cameraman. They saw me pull up in the driveway and all ran to my car, making it hard to get out. We all got out of the car and I ended up getting pushed down by reporters. Kris and TOP ran over to me helping me up.

"Yah, yah, yah! Say sorry!" Kris yelled at the reporter.

The reporter flinched. "I'm sorry, Miss Choi." The reporter bowed down apologetically.

"Excuse me, but I want to rest." I said going through the crowd of reporters.

"WHO WAS THAT GUY?! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHO'S THE NEXT HEIR TO THE COMPANY?! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU WERE IN A GANG?! I HEARD YOU RAPPED, SANG, AND DANCED AT YOUR BROTHERS UNDERGROUND CLUB FOR HALF A YEAR ALREADY, IS IT TRUE?!" The reporters asked so many questions as I was getting annoyed. I didn't even notice that I screamed.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed, covering my ears and running inside the house with TOP and Kris behind me.

I was now crying angry tears as I was clenching my fist on the couch, putting my head on my knees. This has got to stop.. I can't take this.

TOP leaned down beside me. "It's okay, they'll soon leave." TOP ruffled my hair with a half smile. Can my brother read my mind?

Kris also leaned down beside me. "Let's head up to your room. Sleep okay? It'll probably clear your thoughts." Kris said picking me up bridal style and heading up the stairs that led to my room.

"I'll see you tomorrow Anahi. I have to clear things up at the company! Kris stay here and take care of her alright?" TOP said leaving the house.

"Kris go! The maid, butlers, and bodyguards can entertain me. You can leave now if you want." I said pushing him away from me.

"No, I'll stay here and watch you. I wouldn't be such a great boyfriend if I left you all alone to suffer!" Kris said laying down beside me on my bed.

I sighed. "Fine.." I fell asleep after that right on Kris's chest as he was patting my head.