Plans

My Lucky Star

We stayed there just looking up at the stars for awhile. Again the thoughts of after highschool crept into my mind.
"Scarlett? Where are you going for college?"
"Don't know yet. Where are you going?"
"I don't know either. I don't wanna go to a different school without any of my friends."
"Me too. I don't know what to do. I got some acceptance letters but I don't know which one to choose." She pouted. I didn't know which one to choose either. Did we get accepted into the same school? Or different ones that were far apart? I didn't know what to think. It was only friendship anyway. People said that the people you meet in college are the people you actually spend the rest of your life with , so why would I care if Scarlett isn't in my life after highschool? I don't get it. Why do I always have to think of her. Why do I always want to let her know first before anyone else that I'm down. Or if I had good news, why is it always Scarlett that I want share my happiness with? These were the questions that puzzeled me the most.

We got up from the cold grass and went back inside. When we got back inside everyone was there except for L.Joe and some of my friends from my old school.
"Sorry, man. That guy tagged along, I couldn't really say no. I told him to leave though. I'm sorry Scarlett." Hoya apoligized.
"It's alright, Hoya. I know it wasn't your fault." I told him.
"Yeah, it's okay. Thanks for telling him to leave though." Scarlett said. Her and kati were now sitting next to each other. Scarlett asking Kati about details about Kati and Sunggyu's relationship. The problem with L.Joe now long gone.

"What'd you two talk about out there?" Hoya asked me.
"Nothing. We just kinda sat there."
"Do you got a thing for her?" He asked.
"Psh. Dude. Hell no. Why would you think that?" I looked at him confused as to why my best friend would ask of such a question. Especially when we didn't go to the same school anymore so how would he know anything?
"Just because." He replyed. He went back over to Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sungjung who were playing a game leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Sunggyu came over and sat next to me. He sighed then said "Kati's so cute man."
"Okay. Thanks for including me in on this. My best friend is going out with someone and you didn't even tell me?"
"I'm sorry. It was just official today. I thank you so much for having this house party so I could make it official though." He hugged me so tight I couldn't breath.
"Ew bromance. Stop that." Scarlett said when she saw Sunggyu hug me.
"Sunggyu. If you brake my best friends heart. I'ma kill you." She glared at him with that one of a kind glare she had. I laughed at her. "What are you laughing at Woohyun? You wanna go too?"
"Oh really? You wanna go? That's funny cause you woulnd't stand a chance against me."
"Psh. Your just so full of yourself huh?" She gave me that glare and I couldn't help but laugh. Which just made her even more mad at me.
"I'm sorry. haha Your just too funny." I told her. I sat back down next to Sunggyu and Scarlett went to join the boys with their game still cursing in a whisper.

As fun as it was. My friends had to go home sometime. So they started leaving, first Hoya who lived farthest, then everyone else except Sunggyu, Kati, Scarlett and Dongwoo.

"Scarlett, I'm heading home don't come home so late okay?" He told Scarlett before leaving.
"I'm gonna send Kati home. So her parent's aren't worrying. See ya guys!" Sunggyu said taking Kati's hand.
"Bye guys! Thanks for inviting us all Woohyun!" Kati hugged Scarlett and left with Sunggyu.

It was now only Scarlett and I. After I closed the door and got back in the living room she was cleaing up, but when she saw me coming into the living room she stopped.
"Go get your first aid kit." She orded me to do so.
"Why? No one's hurt and how come you didn't go home with Dongwoo?"
"No one's hurt? You are macho man!" Reminding me of the punch I got from L.Joe. "And I wanted to stay back and help you clean up." I didn't get the first aid kit and just started helping clean up. So she sighed and left the living room. She came back with the first aid kit.

"Yah! Get your over here."
"I said I'm fine. I don't need any thing." She came over to where I was and took my hand pulling me to go sit down. I finally gave in and sat down, turning away from her. She grabbed my chin and made me look in her direction.
"You know what will make it better? A kiss." I gave her a cheesy smile and she punched me in the shoulder.
"Yah! Stop joking around." She said and proceded to put some medicine to my lip. She was concentrated on my lip as I watched her tend to my wound realizing how beautiful she was. I took this time to remember every single facial feature of hers and draw it in my head.
"Okay! I'm done." She said smiling, still holding onto the medicine though. I grabbed her hand and set the medicine down still looking her in the eyes. This time I linked our fingers together and said "I think I found the answer to all my question's" before leaning in and giving her a kiss on the lips.