Star Crossed

My Lucky Star

(3rd person point of view)
"Umma! Stop that right now!" Scarlett looks towards the familiar voice curiously. Wooyoung was standing there with anger in his eyes. He quickly goes over to Scarlett and pushes Mrs. Nam back so there was some distance between the two woman. "Is abusing the girl who made your son become a man going to be any help? You have to accept the fact that the person who Woohyun is now is the real Woohyun."
"Yah! Nam Wooyoung! Aren't you on our side to get Woohyun back? She took your brother away from us!" Mrs. Nam stands there pouting like a little girl.
"Umma! Come to your senses! You sound so ridiculous right now! You sound like a little girl whining to her parents for some ice cream! Appa, you too! How could you just sit there as your wife torments the girl that made your precious son become a man like you? You should be proud and thankful towards Scarlett!" They stay still taking in what their oldest son was saying to them. It seemed as if they were finally slapped awake back to reality. "I'm starting to doubt that my father is even a man of his words." He said that quietly and with a heavy amount of sorrow in his voice.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
(Original Point of View)

I quickly got out of my car rushing inside my home forgetting about the girl that sat in the place that Scarlett is supposed to be in. I sprint inside and came to a sudden halt  to find my father sitting there dazing at the television screen. My mother standing infront of hyung with a blank expression, Scarlett sitting behind hyung. Seems I was too late to rescue my lucky star.
"Scarlett," I breathe her name finally feeling like actually breathing in such a long time. I rush over to her and take her hands in mine. I then cup her face. She looks at me with sadness filled in her eyes. I ignored the sadness in her eyes and hugged her tightly. "Oh, Scarlett I've missed you so much." She doesn't say anything and just lets me hug her. I finally let go and I looked at her in the eyes, tears spilling out of those beautiful eyes. I wipe them away and give her a faint smile. I turn around to face hyung and my parents. I look at my parents with such disgrace and despair. I don't say anything to them I wasn't planning on saying anything to them either. "Thank you Wooyoung hyung," I say a simple thank you to hyung who I owe greatly to for the phone call about Scarlett. I turn to find the girl standing there uncomfortable with the situation in front of her. I grab Scarlett's hand and rush the both of us out of this hell house. I open the car door for Scarlett to get in but she just stands there and looks at me blankly.
"Scarlett, you must be tired. You must miss home. Let's get you home to rest a little okay?"
"If I enter this car what would happen to my future? Do I continue to be tormented by your parents? Do I continue to pretend that you love me with all your heart? Is my fate so star crossed?"
"Scarlett, what are you talking about? I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. Without you I don't know what I would do."
"I know what you would do. You would live on and find some other girl." I look at her taken aback. I go to her and wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on hers. I let a little giggle escape from my lips to soften the mood.
"Oh, Scarlett. There's no other girl for me. You're my one and only. Now please let's get you home." She finally nods and gets in the car.

We finally arrive home and I pull her inside. She walks in as if it was her first time.
"You didn't make any changes." She quietly says.
"There aren't any changes needed. Do you wanna take a shower? Are you hungry? Do you just want to rest?" She smiles a little which makes me smile also knowing that a bit of her exited self was back.
"I'll go shower." She wasn't talking much but her smile was progress.

She leaves the living room and goes into the bathroom. As she was taking a shower I sat down in the living room heaving a sigh. I finally got Scarlett back. What more could I ever want? Moments later Scarlett skips into the living room with a shirt of mine and shorts on.
"Hey. I never gave you permission to wear that shirt!" She sticks her tongue out at me.
"I gave myself permission." She walks towards me with her hand behind her back. She sits down a few feet away from me.
"Why are your hands behind your back? Do you have something for me?" I look at her excitingly. She just shakes her head no. I look at her not convinced. I quickly tickle her making her instantly laugh and release her hands from her back.
"Woohyun! Stop!" I do stop as she says and she looks at me with a weird expression I couldn't figure out. She pushes me off of her and says, "go make me dinner." I pout at her and she pretends to want to punch me. I finally give in and went to make dinner for her.   

After dinner and some time out on the porch we came back inside and went to bed early. Scarlett was already in bed so I quietly went under the covers careful not to disturb her. I put my arms around her waist on instinct. I didn't mean to wake her and make her stir. After a few minutes of staring at her beautiful face I finally fell into a satisfying sleep.

I opened my eyes expecting Scarlett to be in bed beside me like every morning that Scarlett was gone. This morning was different, I finally woke up to the girl that I loved whole heartedly. The night mares of never waking up to Scarlett again had finally gone away this morning. I Scarlett's cheeks making her wake up. She blinks a couple times at me and scoots in towards me and snuggles in my chest. I smile widely at her movement. I had dreamt of this moment where Scarlett would be back in our home snuggling into my chest for so long.
"I'm sorry, I woke you up. Go back to sleep." She just snuggles in more and breathes in. She's always had a vanilla scent to her and I thought I would forget what that smelt like, but she's here now and I know what it smells like again.
"Do you have a schedule today?" She asks me and I don't want to answer. Yes I had some schedules today but I just got Scarlett back I don't wanna leave her alone.
"Yes, I do but I'm calling in sick."
"You're not sick though."
"I'm Scarlett sick. All I need right now is more of Scarlett and I'll be okay." I could feel her smile against my chest. I giggle and tighten my grip on her. "I just wanna stay like this forever. I just want to hold you in my arms forever."
"We can't stay like this forever, Woohyun." She laughs at me. It felt so nice to hear my name out of those lips again. Scarlett gasps pushes away from me but I don't let her escape.
"Oh no, you are not leaving."
"I have to call, Kati. She'll be worried that I didn't go home."
"Scarlett, this is your home."
"She'll be worried that I didn't go back to her place."
"So you've been staying with Kati?" She doesn't say anything and pushes away from me again. This time I let her go and she runs to her phone taking the charger out. She clicks some buttons then puts the phone up to her ear and runs her fingers through her hair. She looked so hot running her fingers through her hair. As she was pacing back and forth I layed back down and closed my eyes.
"Kati? Hi! What? Calm down! There's a reason why I didn't come home." I heard Scarlett talking into the phone. "Well, uh I'm back at Woohyun's place." It hurt a little that she didn't call this place her own home. "Oh my stuff," I hear the door open then close and the only thing I hear now is the quietness of no one's presence. I lay down for a little longer and I hear Scarlett coming back in.
"Get up, Woohyun I wanna go visit Infinite!" She pulls the blankets off me and I shiver from the sudden coldness.

"Yah! Jang Scarlett!" Dongwoo rushes over to Scarlett and pretends hit her. "You didn't even tell your own brother where you went for 2 months without a single phone call!" After all the boys hugged and greeted her happily Dongwoo scolded her.
"Oppa, if I told you you would've told Woohyun! And I didn't want that!" Dongwoo looks up thinking about it then nods at her statement and pats her head.
"Glad to have you back Little Starley." They hug briefly before Scarlett also gets a lecture from Sunggyu. Sunggyu shakes his head before starting.
"Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett you have caused me so much pain. You have caused all of us pain!" He rubs his forehead to emphasize his headache.
"I'm sorry. I'll make it up!"
"Oh, yeah? And how?"
"I don't know, but I do know that you're going to forgive me." Scarlett smiles widely at Sunggyu and Sunggyu smiles back. Sunggyu reaches over and ruffles her hair.
"You know me too well."

I insisted Scarlett follow us to our schedules and all the other boys made her tag along also so she couldn't say no. We finally got done with all our schedules and we were heading back to the dorms, when just as I thought the day was going great that girl had to appear again.
"Woohyun!" I turn to see who it was. "Oppa! How could you just leave me like that with your parents?" Oh great.
"Oh, hi Hwa Young. Sorry. Well um, we gotta go bye." I awkwardly wave good bye and start to walk away.
"Oppa! Why are you acting this way? I thought you loved me?!" What the hell is this girl talking about?
"Yah, Hwa Young stop the act okay?"
"Hyung, who is that? She's hot!" Myungsoo quietly whispers to me but I glare at him and push him away. Hwa Young heard the whisper which made her flip her hair in an annoying way.
"Oppa! Don't just leave me like this again." She comes up to me and pushes Scarlett away hard and hugs my arm.
"Will you stop it?" I pull her off me roughly. I go up to Scarlett and put my hands on her arms. "You okay Scarlett?"
"So this is the girl that ruined your life." Hwa Young turns to Scarlett and says, "I've heard a lot about you. How you ruined Woohyun's dreams. What kinda girl like you should stick around?" Scarlett stays quiet but I try and make Hwa Young go away.
"You guys let's just go." I grab Scarlett's hand and tug her to go. We take a few steps but then she pulls her hand out of my grip.
"Woohyun, who is she? What's going on?" I turn to look at Scarlett and I nearly jumped out of my wits. The Scarlett that stood infront of me now wasn't the sweet, positive Scarlett but rather the negative and poker faced Scarlett. "Scarlett let's get you home first, okay? Then I'll tell you."
"What's wrong with telling her now?" Hwa Young had followed us and interrupted us again. "Oppa! Just tell her!" I couldn't take it anymore. I just couldn't stand this girl anymore.
"What the hell am I supposed to tell Scarlett? That you're the girl that my parents sent to ruin my life? That you and I have nothing to do with each other? Oh yes, why that is right. Scarlett, she is the girl that my parents sent to ruin my life and her and I do not have anything to do with each other." Scarlett looks at me with disbelief in her eyes. After looking her in the eyes for a bit I quietly say, "you don't believe me, do you?" She rips her hand out of my grip.
"I don't know who the hell to believe anymore. I don't know what the hell is so wrong with me that I deserve this kind of ." She then turns to face Hwa Young. "You! Who ever you are. What ever connections you have with Woohyun, I don't give a . Have him. Take care of him. Just don't ing brake his heart. I'm out of here." She walks off and screams "my life is ing star crossed!"