First Night

My Lucky Star

I was waiting for the boys to bring Scarlett here anxiously. What if she doesn't like it and throws a fit? No, she's not like that. What if she doesn't like it though? What if she protests and doesn't except it? Oh no! What am I to do. I sigh and pace around the room nervously waiting for Scarlett's arrival. I walk out to the porch enjoying the scene of the sunset. 15 minutes past and I was starting to worry if the boys had gone through with the plan just as I was about take out my phone and call them I hear voices outside the door.
"Yah! Why are we here? Stop ignoring me! I wanna just go home and rest!" I hear Scarlett yelling then groan in disapproval when she's ignored again. The door then opens and I take a deep breath. First Sunggyu then Dongwoo and lastly Scarlett walks in. Scarlett looks around dazed. Her eyes wonder around the unknown living room then her eyes finally land on me. I gulp down my saliva anxiously. I look over at Dongwoo and Sunggyu they give me the 'okay' sign with their hands then mouth "hwaiting!" before quietly leaving.
"Woohyun?" I jerk my head towards the voice that said my name.
"Yes, Scarlett?"
"Where is this? Why am I here?"
"This is our new apartment. Our home now." She just stares at me blankly then smirks.
"Woohyun, stop playing jokes. I'm tired I just wanna rest."
"Then rest." I go over to her and scoop her up bridal style. She protests and tries to shove me away but is too weak. She gives up and puts all her weight into my arms. I chuckle at her. The sun was still setting so I took her out to the porch and took her to the higher level of the porch with all the pillows and sat her down. She looks out at the scenery that's before her. I take her chin and close for her.
"Your jaw is gonna brake off." I laugh at her and she looks at me with a glare. She leans her back against the pillow and the window and got comfy. I also got comfy too enjoying the sunset.
"I talked to your landlord. You had already payed for last month's rent so he said it was alright for you to just move out." She looks at me in bewilderment.
"Are you serous?! Where am I supposed to freakin sleep at night?!" She turned her whole body to face me. I just laugh at her.
"Calm down. You've got a place to sleep at night. You can just sleep with me." She looks at you with disgust displayed on her face. "Wae-yo?! Why you do have that expression?" She gets up and runs inside, I hear her opening and closing doors. I walk inside and go look for her. I find her laying in the bedroom. I run and jump into bed with her making her body bounce up. We both laugh but her expression all the sudden went to a stern serous expression.
"I'm sleeping in here, your sleeping in the living room." She points out the door and I pout at her.
"I know you would never let me sleep in the same bed as you that's why I made sure to get double sets of blankets!." I hold up two fingers smiling at her. She just chuckles and gets up to explore our new home. I follow her as she gushes at all the rooms and all the furniture that I had picked out. She finally plops down onto the couch exhausted. By now it was dark out and the sun wasn't up. I went to close the porch door and went back to sit next to Scarlett.
"Do you like it?" She turns her head to look at me with a poker face and then smiles widely.
"I LOOOVVEEE it!" She puts her arms around my torso and squeezed the living daylights out of me.
"Okay! Can't breath!!!"
"Opps. Sorry oppa. Got a little bit too excited. I love this place, its preettttyyyy!" She sang the last word then let go of me.
"Where's my stuff?" I scratch my head and look at her dumbly.
"About that, uh. I thought you might get mad at me for going through your stuff so I just shoved your stuff into the suitcases that are now in your room."
"*sigh* I was hoping you got everything organized for me. Oh well. I'm gonna go take a shower." I nod at her and lay down for a while. I then went into the kitchen to make dinner.

As Scarlett came into the kitchen drying her hair I had the table set up and ready. She sat down across from me and said thank you for the food. When we were done eating I was about to wash the dishes when I felt arms go around my waist.
"Komawo. I won't regret living here with you." She said and I smiled to myself enjoying this moment a little bit too much. She lets go and stands next to me at the sink helping me wash the dishes. Together we finish the dishes then she goes to sit down in the living as I go take a shower. I go back out of the bathroom in only basketball shorts on. I go and plop down next to Scarlett.
"Woohyun, no matter how hot your abs and muscles are. Please put a shirt on." She said without taking her eyes off the TV screen.
"Oh you know you like it." I joke to her and she finally turns to look at me then punches me in the shoulder. She then stands up.
"I'm going to sleep. It's a bit chilly out here you should put on a sweater."
"Oh, don't worry about me. My hot muscles will keep me warm." I smirk up at her. She glares at me then smiles. I hear the bedroom door close. I go and get the blankets and then I was laying there trying to let unconsiousness get to me, but it wouldn't.

Hours later I still couldn't sleep and I heard Scarlett come out from her room. I feel the blankets being moved.
"Aigoo, why does this boy's muscles have to weigh so much." She tried to scoot me over. She got me only a bit farther than I was originally so I decieded to help her. I moved so she could fit also and put my arms around her. I heard her quietly gasp.
"Babo, I was never asleep yet." She settles in my arms.
"I only came out here cause I thought you'd die of the coldness." She tried to tug free from me but I wouldn't budge.
"You can go sleep in the room with me. For tonight." she emphasized the words "for tonight". I laugh at her and stand up making her fall to the ground. She was wrapped in all the blankets. So I decided to carry her into the bedroom. Once into the bedroom I set her down roughly.
"Yah! Nam Woohyun! I let you sleep in here with me and this is how you treat me?" She would've punched me in the arm if she hadn't been wrapped in blankets. I unwrap her and we both settle in bed ready to sleep. We kept our distance from each other but I turned around and tapped on her shoulder. She turned to look at me. I cup her face in my hands and I kiss her. I kiss her pasioinatley giving her all my love into this one kiss. We brake away from each other breathless and I say "thanks for the goodnight kiss" before turning around making her face my back.

 

Author's Note:
Hi guys! So the secret mission was getting Scarlett a new apartment for her and Woohyun to live in. Ya guys like? By the way http://freshome.com/2010/06/13/living-large-in-a-small-apartment/   click that link to see where Woohyun and Scarlett live! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and PLEASE anticipate future chapters!