Good-Bye

My Lucky Star

She walks off and screams "my life is ing star crossed!" Everybody is frozen from the scene unfolding infront of them. They don't have the nerve to ask me anything because they know I'll just snap at them, even Hwa Young is well aware. Scarlett walks farther and farther away, at first I just watch her walk away dumbfounded until I come to my senses and chase after her.
"Yah! Oppa! Stop leaving me!" I hear Hwa Young yell after me but I ignore her and chase after the girl that I really have feelings for. I ran up to Scarlett and hugged her from the back squeezing her tightly.
"Woohyun, stop please."
"I'll never stop loving you." I hear her sigh and I shiver when I feel her hands touch mine. She gets a good grip on my hands and slowly tries to pull my hands off her.
"Nam Woohyun. Let's stop this bull , just let go." She said it with such sternness in her voice.
"I'm not letting go. If I do let go what will happen in the future? Are you going to leave me? Are you going to stay? Tell me whats going to happen." She lets go of her grip on my hands and fling her hands in the air with frustration.
"Yah! You're really killing be right now. You won't tell me what's going on with you and that girl but you want me to tell you that I'll stay in your future?" She roughly pushes me off and I reluctantly let her pull me off. I know I didn't do anything wrong because Hwa Young had only appeared in my life the day I finally got Scarlett back but even if I told Scarlett she wouldn't believe me. Not after the disbelief that I saw in her eyes. 

Hwa Young runs up to us to cause some more trouble. I don't ever take my eyes off of Scarlett as I hear the others run up to us. I hear them breathing heavily from the quick run.
"We tried keeping her away from you two." Sungyeol said meekly as Sunggyu smacked him in the back of the head for braking the silience. Scarlett turns to face them.
"That's good that you guys are here. I'll take my leave now." Scarlett turns and walks away.
"Scarlett!" I begin to walk towards Scarlett but I feel Hwa Young tug on me protectively. All of Infinite had already followed Scarlett except Hoya who stayed behind. I look down sadly and I feel Hoya put a hand on my shoulder.
"I can take care of this here. You go and chase after Scarlett." I look up at Hoya with a bit of hope in my eyes. I nod and silently say thank you to Hoya with my eyes. Hoya takes hold of Hwa Young and I get her off me.
"Yah! Oppa! Stop leaving me with strangers!" Hwa Young screams and hits Hoya but Hoya was too strong for her.
"Gosh, I'm such a nice friend to be willing to stay with a like this." Hoya says harshly to Hwa Young and they engage in an argument as I escaped to catch up to Scarlett.

I ran until Scarlett was right infront of me again.
"Scarlett, please just believe me. Her and I have nothing to do with each other." She doesn't turn around to face me so I go up to her and turn her to look me in the eyes. "Scarlett, the girl I fell in love with would believe me." I say quietly.
"Tonight I'm not the girl that you fell in love with. Even if you guys don't have anything to do with each other, I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore." I almost believed Scarlett when she said that she wasn't the girl that I fell in love with. The only thing I could see in her eyes were her pupils and it made me sad but instead I just burst out with anger.
"Will you stop with this bull , Scarlett? I know you love me. You've just been in denial this entire time and I know you'll be in denial for a long time."
"What are you trying to get at?" She was now getting angry also.
"What I mean is that. You're in denial and you're using this situation with Hwa Young to escape so you don't have to admit your feelings for me."
"Are you ing high?" I laugh at her statement.
"I wish I was high right now and that this was all just a lie but no this all is true."
"Believe you're bull all you want but we will never be seeing each other again." She turns around and tries to leave again but I grab her wrist. She tries to get out of my hold but fails.
"We will be seeing each other. If you had even a bit of conscious you wouldn't leave Dongwoo and Sunggyu in the dark."
"You're right Woohyun I wouldn't but I would to you." I laugh.
"You don't get it do you?" I wait for her to say something but she doesn't. "Dongwoo and Sunggyu are my closest friends. No matter what you do I'm going to be popping up in your life some how. You just can't escape from me." Anger takes over her and she gets the strength to get out of my grip of her wrist and she pushes my chest.
"What if I am in denial? What if I do love you? What if I really can't escape from you?" She continues to hit my chest and I let her. "What if..." she finally calms down and pauses before continuing "I just get some time to think about our relationship?" 
"I'm giving you time right now." I smile knowing I made progress. She sighs in frustration.
"You don't get it. I just want some time away from you to think, okay?"  I think about it finally nod.
"Fine with me. I know for a fact that you'll be back, Jang Scarlett."
"I never said I was gonna be back."
"You never said it but I know it." We stand here for a while not knowing what to say or what to do.
"I guess, this is good bye." Scarlett says quietly.
"Good bye." She looks me in the eyes. Finally the negative and pokerfaced Scarlett was gone. The Scarlett that stood before me was a saddened and hesitant girl. She finally takes a step back and turns around to leave but I stop her for one last good bye. "Wait!" I walk up to her and hold up my pinky finger. "Just promise me you'll think of me whenever you look up to the sky and when you see a star in the night sky."

Author's Note:
HI guys! :] I'm so proud to have you supporters! Is anything confusing to understand? If it is just ask! :] Like in the last Author's Note I have to sadly remind you guys that this fanfic will soon come to an end =[ I'm so glad to have you subscribers and readers! :] Thank you so much! Please anticipate future chapters!