Chapter Twenty

My Lucky Star

I woke up from Scarlett jumping on my bed and yelling, “oppa, wake up! It’s morning! Hurry! Make me breakfast!” With my right eye open I quickly grab Scarlett making her lay down with me. My arms were around her and she was trying to get out of my grip.
“Sh. Oppa’s trying to sleep, Scarlett.” She doesn’t stop moving. I finally give up and let her go, but yet she wasn’t satisfied. She was pulling on my foot trying to drag me out of bed.
“Yah! You have a schedule today!” Remembering that I did have an early appointment I shot up making Scarlett startle and falling to the ground on her . I laugh at her fully awake now and she just glares up at me.
“I even made you breakfast and this is how you treat me?” She says in a mimicking evil voice.
“You made me breakfast?! Aw, Scarlett really does like Woohyun.” I crouch down and pinch her cheek then I leave the room leaving her sitting there. I go into the living room to find food on the table as Scarlett had said. I go into the bathroom and washed up first before going back out to the kitchen. Scarlett wasn’t there though so I go into the room and find her. She was laying on the ground staring up to the ceiling. I went and sat down beside her with my knees to my chest. She never turned to look at me.
“Woohyun?”
“Yes, Scarlett?” She stays quiet for a while then sighs.
“Come here.” She hugs me tightly then gets up and skips out the room. I sit there wondering what was going through her mind. I get up and follow her out. She was sitting at the table waiting for me. I sat down across from her.
“Mmm! Yummy!” I say before digging in. After breakfast was over with I changed out of my shorts and into more causal clothes while Scarlett stayed in her pajamas.
“Why aren’t you changing?”
“I’m just gonna stay home all day and maybe run some errands.” I nod at her. I kiss her forehead.
“Okay! Wait for me tonight alright?”
“Okay!” She answers and I head out the door to go meet Infinite.

It's been almost about three months that we've been living together and it has all gone very very well. I liked living with her. Spending ever second with her. We just got done folding each others clothes in the living room when we heard several knocks on the door. As Scarlett went to put our clothes away I went to open the door for whoever was so urgent to get in. I opened the door and six bodies piled onto me. 
"Woohyun! I missed you!" The leader said.
"Hyung! We don't have anyone to pick on anymore!" The maknae said. Many other phrases were said also but too many of them were talking, I couldn't catch it.
"Yah! Get off me!" They finally released me. I glared at them and they just stared at me sadly. My brothers, I've missed them too.
"Scarlett!" The maknae line went over to Scarlett and hugged her as she came into the living room. Everyone else's attention landed on Scarlett also and they all ran to make Scarlett suffer like I had. I laughed though as my brothers fooled around. I missed living with them. They all settled down and sat in the living room. We all talked and caught up with each other, especially Scarlett and Infinite since I still saw them.

After Infinite had dinner with us and left Scarlett was laughing to herself at the kitchen sink. I went up to her and hugged her from the back.
"What are you laughing at?"
"Oh, nothing. Just you and the rest of Infinite are so dorky. No wonder you guys have so many fan girls falling for you."
"Hey! Are you saying you're interested in the rest of the members?"
"No! I'm only interested in you, Nam Woohyun." She put some soup on the tip of my nose. I rubbed my nose on her neck tickling her a little, making her squeal and get water all over the both of us.


We were getting ready to go to sleep when Scarlett asked me a question.
"Do you still talk to your parents?" I haven't thought about them for a while now.
"No." I say simply.
"I'm gonna change that. No matter what your still their son." She was my jawline while asking me. I stopped her hand and held it.
"I don't think they'll want to talk to me."
"They blame me don't they? I'm sure I can make you and your parents on good terms again."
"How?" She just smiles at me and soon we both fall in a deep sleep.

 

Author's Note:
HIIII :] I"m sorry that it's so short and boring! I promise the suspence is coming! *sniff I think this fanfic is soon coming to an end. =[ Thank you to all my supporters and a BIG HUGE thank you to applesandlimes for being there for me! Thank you!!! Enjoy and please anticipate future chapters!