Woohyun-ah

My Lucky Star

I still didn't go home yet and it was 10 at night. Of course the rest of the guys wouldn't be going to sleep until very late so I decided to stay and hang out with them.
"Aren't you gonna go home?" I looked at Sungyeol.
"Why do you hate me so much, woman?!" I said to him angrily.
"Hyung, I was kidding. I loovvee you." He imitates me and does a heart sign, obviously making fun of me. I pretend to punch him and he whimpers. He dodges my punch and hugs me tightly. "Hyung, I wwuuuvv you." I smile and pat him on the head. Hoya and Dongwoo comes over and drags me out and away from Sungyeol's hug.
"Let's go clubbing. I feel like dancing and hitting on girls tonight." Hoya says.
"Right. Let's go, I'll play cupid." I said smirking and rubbing my hands together. They jump up and high five each other and went into their rooms to change. I walk over to where Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungjong were watching a show. I quietly go up to the laptop and closed it.
"Hey! Hyung! You're not cool!" Sungjong yelled at me in disapproval.
"Maknae, you and Sungyeol have to stay here tonight by yourselves okay? I'm taking the rest of your hyungs."
"Wait where am I going?" Myungsoo asks as Sunggyu just sits there watching us talk to each other.
"Dongwoo and Hoya wanna go clubbing, let's go."
"Yes! Let's go! I wanna go hit up some pretty girls!" Myungsoo yells as he gets up and runs to his room.
"Yah! I never said you guys could go!" Sunggyu the leader yells at his dongsangs. I smile at Sunggyu sweetly.
"Hyung, please? I said I would play cupid, I'll find you a girl too!" Sunggyu, at the thought of girls, thinks about it.
"Well, fine but you better do a good job!"
"Neh!"

I was sitting around waiting for everyone else to get ready and go when Sungyeol and Sungjong came and sat beside me each one of them on either side of me. I was flipping through the channels and they were just sitting there staring at me. I became uncomfortable under their stares and cleared my throat.
"Yah! I know I'm handsome but quit staring."
"If I tell noona she's gonna be so disappointed in you. I'm telling her." Sungjong says at me while glaring.
"Noona?" I said a bit confused as to who he was talking about. "Ahh, your Scarlett noona?" I smile at them widely finally realizing who Sungjong was talking about. "She's not gonna say anything about this."
"Oh yeah? Why don't I call her right now?" Sungyeol takes out his phone and starts dialing. I sit there relaxed Sungyeol looks at me then back at his phone. "You're not stopping me? I'm calling right now."
"Call her." I say simply and Sungyeol clicks the green button on his phone. I could hear the ringing from his phone and soon our song that we just got done promoting started to play from my pant pocket. I took out Scarlett's phone and answered.
"Hello?"
"Hello? Noo-" Sungyeol cuts off realizing that he was talking to me. "What the hell?!" He turns to look at me in  confusion. I smile at him holding up Scarlett's phone showing it off to him. Sungjong who at the moment was in the same state as Sungjong tries to get the phone out of my hand. He doesn't get a hold of it and gives up. Sungyeol looks at his phone then back to Scarlett's phone.
"What the? I was so confused. I knew noona didn't have a voice that low. You bastard!"
"Hey, watch your language boy."
"Why'd you steal her phone, hyung?" Sungjong asks me.
"Didn't I tell you the story of how we met today?"
"Ahhh, so she didn't take it back?" I shook my head no. Dongwoo came out of his room ready to go.
"Whooaaah! I'm so ready baby!" He yells out excitedly. He soon comes to find that the rest wasn't ready so he joins the maknae's and I on the couch. We sit there bickering with each other for a while about Scarlett and the fact that they were convinced I stole the phone instead of accidently forgetting to give it back to Scarlett. Soon the rest of the guys are finally ready and we head out as the maknaes stand there watching us leave.
"Bye! Go to sleep at your bedtime alright?" Daddy Sunggyu says to his boys.
"Good night! You two behave yourselves!" Mommy Dongwoo also says.
"Neh, umma appa!" After laughing at their role playing as a family we finally left.

Walking into the club with a bunch of swag was nothing new to me. Of course we got in instantly and as soon as we got in we could feel the girls stares and the adrenaline run through our blood. Especially Hoya since he was Infinite's dance machine, I saw him instantly dancing to the music as we moved into the crowd. Hoya and Myungsoo was already dancing with some girls as Sunggyu was dancing around with Dongwoo. I left them and headed to the bar to get a couple drinks and do my job as I had promised Sunggyu. I was sitting there sipping on my drink as I was looking around. I saw a couple girls that I thought Sunggyu or Dongwoo would like but never approached them. I kept looking around until my eyes fell on a particular girl. I haven't felt like this ever since I met Scarlett. What is this? My heart started to quicken it's pace and I was getting butterflies in my stomach. I don't know if I am reacting this way because of the fact that I keep thinking of Scarlett as I watched the girl dance or it was because I was attracted to this girl... ually? I'm a guy, come on we have hormones!

I decided to ignore my gut feeling and also decided to approach the group of girls that I was gonna make Sunggyu and Dongwoo join. I went back to where the two were and dragged them with me.
"There's a group of girls over there I'm sure you two are gonna like. So just follow my lead." I tell them and they nod. I walk over to them with a little bounce in my steps. I approached them and started to dance next to one of the girls she got the hint that I wanted to join in their little group and let me in. I flashed her one of my best smiles and I could definitely see her swooning. Sunggyu and Dongwoo eventually joined in and seemed like my part of the job was done. They seemed to be getting along with the girls well so I decided to go back to the bar. As I was heading to my planned destination someone tugs on my tie. A girl, it seemed to be, led me back to the dance floor. I didn't look down to see who the girl was and I reluctantly start to dance to be polite so I could escape but she pulls harder on my tie making me go down to her level so her lips were right next to my ear.
"I don't like it when you're with other girls." She whispers to me sending chills down my spine. She finally pulls away and let's me see her face, she was that particular girl I had noticed earlier. I would recognize this voice anywhere. I just couldn't recognize this girl's face because, for the first time ever she was wearing makeup. Playing along with her little game I responded.
"I like it when I'm with other girls." She let's go of her grip on my tie and we both dance together for a bit. I don't move as she abruptly turns to face me again and this time she puts her hands on my chest. I could tell she was drunk and I could tell there was longing in her eyes. She goes on her tip toes to get to my height and wraps her arms around my neck. She looks at me for a little bit.
"Why do you look so much like him? It's driving me crazy." My heart dropped like a ton of brick. Him? Who is she talking about? She goes back to her regular height, takes her arms away from my neck and down to my waist as she rests her head on my chest. I hold her in my arms as we begin to slow dance and forget about the world around us. This drunken girl believes I'm someone else who looks like someone from her memories. I just want to know who this guy is that I look like and is driving her so crazy.
"Oppa, your fans. They're scary but I don't care what they say. I'm in love with you, Woohyun-ah." Words from a drunken man are words of truth. That's the quote that ran threw my head as she said it. Scarlett isn't a man but still I think that quote is right. It all makes sense now. She was that particular girl from earlier, she was that girl that forgot her phone, she is that girl that tried to distance herself from me because of my fans and all the things that were happening because of my presence. I was that guy that drove her crazy. I was that guy that she loved.

 

 

Author's Note:
sniff sniff I think there's only like two chapters left guys =[