Secret Mission

My Lucky Star

Today is the day Scarlett is to be released from the hospital, and Infinite and I discussed what we would do to make Scarlett in a safer environment a couple days back. We decided Dongwoo and Sunggyu would go pick her up alone so that the other five of us won't get in the way. As Dongwoo and Sunggyu went to go pick her up and stall for a while, the rest of us went on a secret mission. :]

____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Dongwoo's Point of View)

Hell yeeesss! Today my baby sister is being released from the hospital! Sunggyu and I were getting ready to go to the hospital when Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol started to run around the living.
"Yah! What are you guys doing? Aren't you guys supposed to start the secret mission already?! Get movin!"
"Don't you remember the plan? We're stalling time as much as we can! There's not much left to do anyway," Woohyun replied back.
"Yep! We're good thinkers. We planned ahead," Sungjong said as he was tapping his temple. I roll my eyes at them.
"Yah! Woohyun! While Dongwoo and I are gone, you're in charge since your the oldest besides us two. Araso?" Sunggyu came out of his room and scolded the boys. "Who ever messes up this secret mission will get a slap from Woohyun. He did a lot for this!"
"Yes, sir!" All the boys say back to their leader with their heads down except Woohyun. Woohyun was standing there trying to look like he was all mighty and was smirking at the rest. I laugh to myself and shake my head. Woohyun has been so much happier lately it's so fun to be around him! And I'm sure my sister played a part in making Woohyun like him self again.

While Woohyun was visiting Scarlett and staying the night at the hospital, Hoya had sat us all down and said that since we were and have been living with each other for so long that we should all know each other more. Since Hoya wasn't sure if Woohyun would want to share his troubles, Hoya did. Hoya told us all about this struggles to get here and how he's not even talking to his parents anymore. Also as I mentioned earlier that Scarlett had played a role in making Woohyun whole again. I was so proud of Scarlett that she had turned someone's life around completely. Both Scarlett and I know that my parents kind of favored me more just because I was a boy and I could live to pass on the line of our family. That was the reason why they let me become a rapper so fast but never really let Scarlett become a singer. They never really gave Scarlett the chance to show them that Scarlett really did have talent. She would never let any of us listen to her sing but sometimes when I got lucky I would over hear.

After Sunggyu and I got done scolding the younger ones we headed off for our part of the secret mission. It was only eleven in the morning but the sun was burning into my skin already. Sunggyu was driving while I sat shotgun, Sunggyu hasn't mentioned Kati in while so I took this time to ask.
"Hyung, how come you don't talk about Kati anymore?"
"Hm? Oh, Kati?"
"Yeah, Kati."
"Well, we kind of just was too busy for each other."
"Are you two still together?"
"Well, I still have feelings for her yes. But about our current relationship status, I'm not so sure." I dropped the conversation as soon as I heard our song 'Come Back Again' come on the radio.
"Ohh! Hell yeah!" I say as Sunggyu starts to sing his parts while I start to rap my parts. We dance and sing loudly and make up free-style verses. It was really fun but the song soon ended. "Aw. Our song is done now." I say as I pout and Sunggyu laughs at me. We had gotten our 'Come Back Again' promotions done and we were amidst promoting 'She's Back.' Despite us all being busy with our schedule's, we all made time to go visit Scarlett. Woohyun even made time to start the secret mission and since today was a free day and today Scarlett is gonna be released from the hospital we decided to launch the best part of the secret mission today.

We finally reached the hospital and went in. Once we got to her floor I talked to the doctor as Sunggyu went to go see Scarlett.
"She's all healed up, but just be careful to not let her hurt her ribs too much alright?"
"Yes, sir! Thank you so much for taking care of my sister!" I say to him as I bow formally before turning around and running to Scarlett's room.
"Hello Starley!" I say aloud as I enter, but Scarlett wasn't there. Neither was Sunggyu. I stick my head back out the door and finally find the two. They were walking down the halls leaving me behind. "Yah! You two!" They both turn to look at me and Scarlett just giggles as Sunggyu smiles. I run up to them then say "okay we can go now."
"How about we spend the day just the three of us? Just like old days!" Sunggyu suggested.
"Really?! Yes! I've wanted to do this for so long! I've missed spending time with just the two of you!" Scarlett happily replies. Scarlett was now as healthy as ever!
"Let's gooo!" I say as I start to run but a nurse passed by and told us to be quiet for the other patients. We just bowed guiltily and walked out. We all skipped happily to the car and got in to leave.

I could tell Scarlett was spacing out in the back seat thinking about something, but I wonder about what? She soon stops dazing and we return to the old days. I've missed these days where we'd drive around in Sunggyu's car and sing as loud as we could. I would always rap and then that got all three of us into a free style rap battle. Sometimes we would make screamo covers of different songs. That was hilarious! Today was the day we finally got to relive those moments we cherished most. We've all grown up and I'm sure we're all gonna stop doing this some day. But for now all I wanna do is cherish moments like this with the most important people in my life.

We rented a movie and and went to Infinite's apartment. When we got there the rest of the boys had gone to do their part of the mission. I took off my shoes and went to my room to change into more comfy clothes.
"Where's the rest of Infinite?"
"I don't know. They probably have schedules, aren't you glad they have schedules though? We get the day to ourselves!" Sunggyu tells her.
"I'm sure I remembered Woohyun telling me about having a free day today. Or was it Sungjong?" She said thinking to herself then shrugged and sat down getting comfy. The movie started and we all got comfortable.

The movie ended and we all stretched and then got up from our positions. We were laughing at the movie and mimicking some of the characters, something we always did after seeing a very good movie. As Scarlett went into the kitchen for a drink I elbowed Sunggyu and whispered, "when are we supposed to take her there again?"
"When the other boys arrive." He whispered to me. Scarlett came back into the living room looking at the both of us confusingly. Then we turn our heads to the door to see the rest of the boys piling in.
"Scarlett!" Hoya calls out and gives Scarlett a big bear hug. Next thing I know all the other boys are hugging her, none of them letting go. I then hear a muffled noise.
"Yah! Let me go guys! Can't breath!" Scarlett tried her best to yell at them but it came out a breathy whisper. Sunggyu and I laughed at our brothers. They finally let go and Scarlett took a big gulp of oxygen.
"Noona! Your back! And your healthy!" The maknae line says. (Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong)
"Glad to have you back, Scarlett."  Hoya says as he ruffles her hair. She smiles and starts to catch up on things with the rest as Sunggyu and I leave to discuss the next step of the plan.

We went into the nearest room and closed the door. "Do you wanna take her there? Or should I? Did Woohyun want a specific member to take her there?" I ask him quietly.
"Should we ask the others," Sunggyu suggests. I rubbed my chin as I thought. Then we hear the door burst open to reveal Scarlett in the door way. 
"What are you two doing in here?"
"Oh nothing just discussing some matters." Sunggyu says stuttering.
"What kind of matters?"
"Infinite matter's, about 'She's Back'. You've heard that song haven't you? How do you like it?" I say but she looks at us with suspicion in her eyes. Darn it we are horrible at lying. We shove her outside but go out of the room with her. She starts to have a conversation with Sungyeol and I go over and talk to Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sungjong.
"Yah! What'd Woohyun say about taking her there? Did he want a specific member taking her there?"
"No he said it doesn't matter. Just get her there safely and clueless about what's going on." Myungsoo tells leader and I. We thank him and then we decide that us both would take her there. We don't mention it for about 15 minutes then Sunggyu yawns and looks at his watch.
"Oh my. Scarlett we should be getting you home. Its getting late."
"Oh right! I'll go with you two."
"Oh, it is late. Where's Woohyun?" She asks curiously.
"Why do you only look for Woohyun?" Hoya whines at her but she just laughs.
"Because, you all are here except him. Duhhh!" She gave him the 'are you really that stupid' look. Hoya then pouts and Scarlett apologizes.
"Come on, Scarlett. Let's go." I say to her. She grabs her jacket and we head out the door.

We were walking out of the apartment building when Scarlett surprises us.
"What do you guys have up your sleeve? There's something I don't know about huh?"
"Wha- What are you talking about?" I stutter.
"Do you need to get checked into the hospital again miss?" Sunggyu says to her and knocks on her head.
"No. Let's just go I wanna rest."

We then leave for the official SECRET MISSION. This is going to be so awesome.