Chapter Twenty-Five

My Lucky Star

The day that Scarlett left to "think" about our relationship had been years ago. That day Hoya helped tame Hwa Young while Dongwoo and Sunggyu helped me simmer down Scarlett. They didn't do much but after Scarlett and I said good bye and she left I couldn't find Infinite anywhere. I headed back to the dorm alone to find them all there, even Hoya. What ever happened to Hwa Young and what ever Hoya said to her to make her stop being such a in my life I don't know and I didn't want to know. What ever happened all that matters now is that she isn't causing drama in my life. I also came to an agreement with my parents. Although it's not much of an agreement it's progress. They never apologized and I don't expect them to but at least they don't blame Scarlett anymore and they're okay with my music career. My life was now boring to me. Okay, I did love performing with Infinite and it was really awesome but the thing is I don't perform every second of my life. I had my manager get me places to go on all kinds of variety shows and even when my schedule was filled from morning till midnight I would always go to sleep thinking the day could've been better. There was one thing missing in my life and I'm sure you all now what is missing.

Scarlett hasn't been in my life for two years now. I knew she was going to take a long time. Knowing her she would probably take another two years to finally admit to herself she had feelings for me. Dongwoo did tell me that she was still staying with Kati. I would sometimes over hear Dongwoo or Sunggyu or some other Infinite member talking to Scarlett through the phone, but never once did she ask to speak to me. That was fine with me though cause I know she loves me. I never sold our home or rented it out to someone. I still lived there alone but if I was too tired from my late schedules I'd stay at the dorm with Infinite. The only drastic change in my life was not having Scarlett beside me. I had almost thought that maybe she had given up her love for me but I scolded myself whenever those thoughts creep into my mind. I knew she wasn't going to get out of her denial stage for a long time and I expected it to be this long also. Even though she saw herself as Super Woman she can't always save herself, so I decided to step back into her life and be her Super man and save her from this denial stage. I just needed to open her eyes and let her learn how to accept love.

Scarlett had gotten her Bachelor's degree with the major of Astronomy, of course the rest of Infinite had gone to her graduation and I didn't tag along. I was still very proud of her, knowing this and knowing that she's going onto her Master's degree she must've never even thought of me. That's just how Scarlett was, she paid no attention to her love life and I'm going to change that. I had planned to appear in her life and woo her heart all over again. I just had to find a way to appear in her life like it wasn't planned.  

 

Author's Note:
HI! :] This chapter is rather short I wanted to add onto it but I think it's best if I just keep it like this. I have two ideas for another fanfic how would you guys like it if I wrote about Hoya and Hwa Young for one of them? Just asking :]