Miss Independent

My Lucky Star

Scarlett and I were at our lockers when we noticed a letter stuck on her locker. She ripped it off and read it out loud so I could hear also. She suddenly stopped and said cooly "Here, Woohyun. Your present."

"Uh, it say's Scarlett on it. I'm sorry but that's not my name."

"If you don't want it then throw it away."

"But someone took the time to write this. Aren't you gonna atleast reply?"

"Psh, I don't got time for this immature okay? Boy's just arent' my thing."

"If boy's aren't your thing then why do you always hang out with me?"

"Your not a boy." She smiled.

"Yah! Not nice!" She laughed and so did I. She took the letter crumpled it and shot it into the nearest grabage. She made it in which of course she was very proud of herself and high fived herself when I didn't.

I was walking to my locker getting ready to leave school, when this guy stopped me.
"Hey, you. Your Scarlett's boyfriend right?" I laughed in their faces and denied it. "If your not her boyfriend then why would she refuse to be with me? If your not her boyfriend you obvousily have feelings for her." He stabbed his pionter finger into my chest. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude chill. So what if she refuses to be with you? I can see why she doesn't like you now. Your a who get's into other people's bussiness. You and her has nothing to do with me. So back off I don't got time for this ."

"Ohh. Hell naw. So you think your all mighty now huh? Just cause you get to hang around with her? Keep her! She's a hoe anyway. Always refusing the boys that confess to her. Psh what a . You two suit each other." I punched him. He tried punching me also but I dodged it and grabbed him by the collar.

"She ain't a hoe. You don't even know what a hoe is. She's the opposite of a hoe, she's Miss. Independent cause she don't need one you stupid boys following her around. Thats also another reason why she refuses to be with you." I shove him away, and walk off.

Scarlett and I were leaving school when she stopped me.
"Yah! Don't act as if nothing happened. People saw it, so of course I would know." I shrugged and kept walking. She followed behind. Once we got in the car she said "Thanks though. For getting him off my case."

"I didn't do it for you. He was bothering me, thinking I was your boyfriend. So I just showed him whose boss." She laughed and opened the window.

"That's hilarious! You? Me? HA!" I look over at her my face expressionless.

"So do you have a lot of homework? Need any help on your algebra?"

"No, finally got no homework for algebra." She said sighing then sinking in her seat. I dropped her off at her house and proceeded to my house a couple blocks away. That guy really has bad taste. Of all girls Scarlett?