Getting ready for the first date.

My Lucky Star

“Locker buddy. You wanna do something tonight?”

“Hmm. Well I have some afterschool things to get done. But after that I’m up for anything!” Scarlett said.

“Okay, that’s cool. Just let me know when your home.”

“Okay. See ya, I gotta get to class.”

“Bye!” She waves and walks off.

I’ve really come to like this new school of mine. At first I didn’t want to make any friends. Of course it was Scarlett who changed all that around. I met Sunggyu who is awesomely good at singing and is Scarlett’s cousin. At first I didn’t like him because I thought he was dating Scarlett, but we’re cool now, we only started to like each other because we’d have fun making fun of Scarlett. Oh the good times. I do miss Hoya as my wingman but I gotta admit Sunggyu is pretty cool, so yeah just take it as me saying I like Sunggyu as my wingman better. (Shh Don’t let Hoya know!) I had fallen into Scarlett’s group of friends and I was warmly welcomed. There was Myungsoo, Sungjung, Sunggyu and Kati. They’re pretty cool too; I just can’t believe how fast I gave into being friends with Scarlett, and then giving into being friends with her friends.

“Sunggyu!”

“Oh, hey man. What’s up?”

“Oh nothing. I’m hanging out with Scarlett tonight. You wanna join us?”

“I’m good. I don’t like blockin especially if she’s my cousin!” He made a face like he was disgusted.

“Haha aight man. Your loss,” I told him.

I’ve noticed that Scarlett never puts her hair down and it’s always in a ponytail. At my old school you couldn’t find a single girl with her hair up and who wasn’t conceited, maybe that’s why I liked this school so much?

 

 

From: Scarlett
To: Woohyun

Hey, Woohyun I’m home. :] You still wanna do something tonight?

From: Woohyun
To: Scarlett

Hell yeah! I’ll pick you up in a bit. Get ready for the best night of your life. :]

I got ready and told my parents I would be out with Scarlett. I went over to Scarlett’s house to pick her up. I knocked on her door and her brother opened up.

“Hey, Woohyun, Scarlett’s in her room. You wanna go get her?”

“Oh, uh sure.” I walked into Scarlett’s home thinking this was what she called home, the place she goes to every night to seek comfort. I walked into her bedroom to get her. “Scarlett, hurry up!”

“Woohyun, chill! What’s the hurry?” She asked. I shrugged and sat on her bed watching her run from her room to the laundry room and back. “Where are we going anyways?”

I shrugged and put a finger to my lips and said “it’s a secret.”

“This isn’t funny. If you take me to do something illegal I’m kickin yo .”

“Didn’t I tell you to get ready for the best night of your life?”

“I don’t even know where my phone is!” She started looking for her phone frantically.

“I have it.” I smiled and held up her phone to show my proof. She tried grabbing for it but since she was so short I stood up and help it up above my head.

“Yah! Nam Woohyun! You really wanna mess with me?” She was still trying to grab a hold of her phone when I lowered my arm a bit and she started to smile thinking I was gonna give it back to her.

“Sike! Babo!” I help it up high again.  

She just stood there then said, “I thought we were gonna go out? Why are you wasting time?” She turned around and grabbed her jacket.

“Did I tell you? I love your shirt.” I told her. She was wearing a black shirt with a dinosaur on it with the dinosaur saying “I have monster swagger.”

“Oh, I know. You didn’t need to tell me. It’s just that awesome.” She said. “Now give me my phone and let’s go.”

“No.”

She stared at me. Then had this weird expression on my face and lunged towards me, poking me in the stomach. I landed smack on my which let me tell you hurt my tail bone pretty bad. Knowing how clumsy Scarlett is she fell over, her forehead hitting mine.

“Yes! Got my phone! Ha!” She got up excitedly.

“Ow! You hit me! And this is how you treat your victim?” She said sorry and helped me up. We then finally left for the best night of Scarlett’s life.

 

Authors Note

I'm sorry. I didn't have time to update so I rushed this chapter and its probably not good. -__- But I promise their first date will be awsome :]