Chapter 9

Different Galaxies

Himchan's POV

"That's the second time she's kissed you. You should save her more often"  Yongguk jokes. I'm staying with him until my mom lets me back into the house. I fill him in on Gracie while I'm here.

"Imagine if I you save her another time, what that will get you!"Youngjae says and puts on a y smile.

"Shut up, what do you know about that?" I hit him in the back of the head.

"I know enough" he starts laughing and both Yongguk and I hit him in the shoulders.

"Nasty kid" Yongguk comments.

"Correction. I'm 18 years old, I'm a grown man, not a kid!" he states.

"Sorry, nasty man" Yongguk mocks him and we both laugh, "back to this Gracie girl. You must like her a lot to end up in a cell for her" 

"I'm still not sure of my feelings for her. I want to like her, but how do I know she's not playing games with me? She could be one of those girls that just want to date a bad boy for the adrenaline rush" I explain to them.

"That's true. That's why I say stop talking to her, don't put yourself out there to find out if she is in fact playing games with you" Youngjae advises.

"Don't listen to him. You're right, you don't know if she's for real, but then again, when you like someone, it's only natural to wear your heart on your sleeve, and it's the same for her. You just have to take that chance and hopefully she's not playing games and she is serious about you" Yongguk claims and I take his word for it.

I never liked a girl the way I like Gracie. Usually girls come onto me and we date and eventually I get feelings for them but that's after I'm certain their feelings are the same. With Gracie I just automatically have these feelings for her.

Gracie's POV

I found myself hanging out with Niko alot. He was a alright guy and we had a lot of things in common. We would actually go out to do fun stuff and I actually liked it. 

One day, when I was on my way to meet him, my parents stopped me to talk with me.

"What's wrong now?" I ask.

"Nothing is wrong. We just have been noticing how much you and Niko are going out together" my mother says.

"Yeah, what about it?" 

"We've come up with a deal. Since you and Nilo are getting close, you don't have to go on anymore blind dates" my father informs me and I nearly jump out of my seat.

"Seriously?!"

They nod.

"Thank you so much!" I hug them both.

"But there is a catch" my father adds.

"What is it?"

"You have to keep dating him" he declares.

I wasn't really dating him, but if that's why my parents thought then so be it.

"Fine, deal" I shake hands with them and leave out the door. 

I get in my car and while I'm driving to Niko's house, I start thinking about Himchan. I stop by his job and go in to see he was helping some guys find clothes. He seen me, motioned he'll be a minute and went back to helping them. 

Once they all found what they needed he rang them up and sent them off with all their purchases.

"Someone's hard at work" I mention and Himchan smiles.

"What do I owe this lovely visit?" 

"I just came since I haven't seen you in a long time"

"Hmm, so what I'm hearing is you keep track of how long it's been since you've seen me?"

"I guess you could say that" 

Noise suddenly comes from the door and we both look to see these two guys approaching us.

"Youngjae, Yongguk" Himchan greets them.

"Hey Himchan" they do some sort of handshake and then the two guys look at me, then back at Himchan.

"Is this her?" I hear, who I think is Youngjae, whisper but it was actually pretty loud.

He nods his head, "Guys this is Gracie, Gracie this is Yongguk and Youngjae"

I shake their hands and they have these big smiles on their faces.

"Himchan talks about you all the time" Yongguk says and Himchan freezes and starts turning red.

"Shut up Yongguk. He's just saying that" he waves his hand.

"I wish I was. Everyday he tells me about you. About how pretty and funny he thinks you are" Yongguk countinues.

"And he says he likes when you wear shorts because your have beautiful legs and that your hair falls perfectly on your shoulder" Youngjae adds.

He punches Youngjae in the chest and says "Why would you tell her that?!"

I laugh and they all stare at me.

"He said you have a nice smile, and I couldn't help but notice it is really nice" Yongguk comments and he's still holding onto my hand.

"Back off man" Himchan shoves him away from me. 

"I got to go. It was nice meeting you guys" I tell them all and head out. 

Himchan's POV

I watch Gracie leave out and I turn to see Yongguk and Youngjae staring at her .

"What the hell guys?!" I say and they both turn back around and laugh with each other "you guys are so embarrasing! Really Youngjae, I told you that with confidence that you wouldn't reapeat it back to anyone!" I scold him.

"Damn, she was fine!" Youngjae responds

"Don't talk about her like that" once again I hit him in the back of the head. 

"Her smile was so gorgeous. If you don't like her, I sure as hell will take her" Yongguk claims.

"Don't try to hit on her again!"

"Alright I won't. Gosh, why are you getting all worked up about it?" he questions.

"Because he has a big, fat, crush on her" Youngjae answers

"I do and so what if I do!" I reply.

"Fight for your girl Himchan! I knew you would admit you liked her after you saw someone else trying to get at her" Yongguk reveals. 

I admitted I liked her. My heart was officially on my sleeve now.