Chapter 13

Different Galaxies

Gracies' POV

I was pacing back in forth in Olivia's room. 

"Why did he kiss me?! Do I tell Himchan? What do I do?!" I'm telling all the girls that are finished with their make-overs.

"I say you do tell your boyfriend. I mean, if you two are dating there should be no secrets" one of them says.

"What if he breaks up with me, we've only been going out for a week" 

"Tell him the guy kissed you first. He should trust you enough to believe you" another one says. 

"Okay, you guys are right. I'm going to call him right now and tell him to meet me"

I call Himchan and tell him to meet me anywhere, he suggests Yongguk's apartment since that's where he currently was. He gives me the address and I program it into my phone GPS.

"Good luck Gracie" all the girls tell me.

"Call me and tell me everything" Olivia yells after me, I yell back an "Okay" and leave out the door.

When I get to Yongguk's apartment I feel like I can't breathe. I was scared Himchan would break up with me.

I knock on the apartment door and Himchan's answers, I could tell he was sleeping. 

"Did I wake you?" I ask him as he lets me in.

"Yeah but I don't mind"

He walks towards his bedroom and I follow behing him. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" he questions as we sit on his bed. 

" Uh I kind of did something.." I start.

"What did you do?"

I was quiet for a moment.

"I was at my friends house, he's a guy. And he sort of...kind of...kissed me"

Himchan scrunches his eyebrows together in an angry fashion.

"And what did you do?"

"I backed away breaking the kiss and left in a hurry"

"Do you like the guy?"

"No"

"So you didn't feel anything when he kissed you?"

"Not that I know of" 

"Then I'm not mad" his eyebrows come unscrunched and he smiles at me. 

"You're not?"

"No, I mean you are beautiful, he probably couldn't help himself" 

"You think so?" he had a point, he did see me in only my underclothes. He probably got all excited.

"I know so" he leans in closer and kisses me. 

"But you know what you can do for touching lips with another man?" Himchan mentions after we end the kiss.

"What?"

"Stay here and go to sleep with me" he lies down and pats the spot next to him. 

"My parents are going to worry where I am though"

"So who cares, you're a grown woman"

"I can't argue with you there" I take my sneakers and socks off as he holds the comforter up for me to get in. I get under it and he lays it down over me.

"Goodnight Gracie" he whispers to me and I feel myself drifting off to sleep but before I do I remember to say "Goodnight Himchan"

Himchan's POV

That next morning I woke up to see a peaceful sleeping Gracie in my bed. Hairs had fallen out of her bun and she changed positions and was now lying on her stomach. 

"Himchan I-" Yongguk came into my room and I shushed him before he woke up Gracie.

"Shut the hell up, Gracie is sleeping" I whisper.

"When did she get here?" he whispers back.

"Last night"

He gives me a ert smile and I throw my slipper at him and he leaves. 

Gracie begins moving and I think she's waking up but she didn't. Her leg peeked out and I noticed it was bare. I looked over to see her jeans on the floor. She had taken her pants off! I started feeling hot. I fanned myself to try to calm down, then she moved again and brushed her leg up against mine. I slowly got out of the bed so I wouldn't get too excited. I hold my pillow over my man area

Then I seen her begin to open her eyes. She sat up on her elbows and rubbed her eyes.  She looked over at me and smiled at me. 

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"Nothing"

"Why did you get out of the bed?" she turns over and sits up and I can see the side of her thigh and underwear. 

"I realized you took your pants off..."

"Oh yeah I got hot sleeping in them so I took them off. Why did something-" she stops when she sees I'm all red with a pillow over my business, "Oh my gosh I totally forgot I was sleeping in the same bed as my boyfriend! You got a you-know-what huh?" she asks me and I find myself turning even more red when she asks me. I put my face in my palm, I didn't even know I could turn this red! 

"Okay I put my pants back on, geez calm down Himchan, I didn't know me not wearing pants would make you that red" she implies then looks at the time.

"I have to get going. I'll call you later" she walks over to me, kisses me on the cheek, then leaves out. 

I hear her say bye to Yongguk and exit the door.

"Anyway I came in earlier-" Yongguk walks back into my room and starts laughing.

"Shut up and get out!" I throw my other slipper and he leaves.