Chapter 20: Fast Forward

Different Galaxies

===OOONNNE YEEEAAAR LAAAATEEEER===

Gracie's POV

I had to say, being married to Niko wasn't so bad. He was a complete gentleman, but even after an entire year I still didn't love him, I loved Himchan and I thought about him everyday. 

While I was married to Niko we moved to a bigger city and I decided I would financially support myself by having a small business, and that small business was this clothing store with clothes I made called Graceful. At first it wasn't as popular as expected but I got some friends to model my clothes for free and then the customers started coming in. 

I hadn't told Niko that I had a secret bank account that was going to be my money to go back to Himchan, each month I would put in $400 so there wouldn't be any major lumps of money missing, and Niko never seemed to notice. 

Today was our grand opening for the Men's section at Graceful, so guys could shop with their girlfriends instead of holding the clothes the girls were going to try on, I cut the ribbon and let people browse. 

"It's a hit" Niko tells me, "Congrats gorgeous" he kisses me on the cheek and I thank him. He helped me make the clothes so guys would actually buy them, I had no idea what guys actually liked to wear. 

"If it wasn't for you, guys wouldn't even be looking at the clothes, if anything I should say "Congrats" to you" I reply. 

"I insist that I take you out to dinner after this to celebrate how well your business is going to go" he tells me.

"I'll take you up on that offer'' 

On that note, our parents walked in, they all greeted and hugged us. 

"Gracie, I must say your store is the cutest, I love it" Niko's mother tells me.

"I agree, if I was younger I would definitely shop here" my mother adds. 

"Actually ma-" she gives me a look, I still hadn't broke the habit of calling her ma.

"Actually mother that gives me an idea, maybe the next section I open will be for older women" I comment.

"I support you on that one sweetheart" my father grabs my shoulder and hugs me.

Ever since Niko and I got married my relationship with my father has been great, we rarely fight anymore and he supports me on whatever I do no matter what, he helped me start my store. 

"Thanks Dad" 

"Well we just stopped by to see the grand opening but we all have to go start getting ready for our business dinner we're hosting, are you two going to come?" His father asks.

"As much as we would love to do Dad, I already promised to take Gracie out to dinner later''

''You two are just so adorable" my mother says and we both just smile at one another. 

"Alright, if you can, stop by" his father responds and they all leave the store. 

"We've been married for a year and my mother still calls us adorable as if we're kids or something" I say to Niko.

"It's because you're so cute Gracie" he compliments me. 

"Nah, it's because you're cute" I answer and he turns red, he really was cute. 

Himchan's POV

I don't know if it was by chance or what but a few weeks after Gracie left me I was offered this job at a this clothing brand company, and surprisingly after six months I moved up to managing job and started making a ton of money. 

I was living the good life, I had a huge house, a red Lamborghini, and clothes from the magazines. Of course I sent some to my mom so she could buy a house and support my sister and finally move up from our dangerous home.

Not to mention my extremely stunning girlfriend, Christina but most call her Christy, she was one of the clothing models.  

"Let's go in here Channie" she points to this store where a lot of people are going in.

"It's crowded in there" I state. 

"Come on Channie, I want to see why everyone in going in there" she holds my arm and lays her head on my shoulder.

I eventually give in and park so we could go inside. We walked in and started looking through the clothes, Christy wanted to put on everything she saw, she was in and out of the dressing rooms, I just gave my positive judgement.

"These clothes are too fabulous, what brand is this?" she says then looks at the tag, "Graceful" clothing was on it.

"So whoever owns this store hand makes these" I was impressed, she needed to work for us. 

"You should talk to the owner and see if she'll come to our company to make us clothes like this" Christy says as she walks out of the dressing room with all the clothes she wanted to buy. 

We waited in the line which was kind of on the long side, but I knew Christy really wanted the clothes and I wanted to ask if I could get a meeting with the owner. 

Finally it was out turn to checkout, and when the girl turned around I was in shock, it was Gracie.

When she looked up at me she just stared at me, "Himchan?" she asks. 

"Hey Gracie, long time no see" I say and  give her a small smile. 

"You two know each other?" Christy asks.

"Yeah she was an old friend of mine" I lie. 

"Oh well it's nice to meet you, I'm Christy, I'm Himchan's girlfriend" 

Gracie's reaction to Christy telling her she was my girlfriend was sad at first, but then she shook her hand with a smile and said she it was nice to meet her too. 

She gave us our total and I paid for the clothes and we left out. 

"Nice meeting you" Christy says before we leave the store. 

Gracie's POV

After I seen Himchan with his girlfriend my heart felt like it exploded in my chest, I actually felt pain. I couldn't focus on the cash register, so I handed it over to one of the other cashiers. I went to the back and held my head in my hands. 

I hoped he would wait for me but something in me knew he wasn't, but even though I was sort of expecting it, it still hurt.