Chapter 26

Different Galaxies

While I was looking for some files I come across the employee files. I couldn't help but be nosy so I started looking through some, and by some I meant Himchan's.

I found out where he lived and how much money he was making. I quickly wrote down his address and shoved it in my blazer pocket. After work I found his house but I just sat outside, too afraid to go in.

"He's moved on so why can't I?" I ask myself as I stare at his big house, I see a light come on and panic a little, did he know I was parked out here?! 

I drive off before he notices me and head home.

When I arrive home I see Niko driving away, where was he going? 

I wait a minute then I begin to follow him, he was acting weird lately and I needed to know why. 

I kept my distance, making sure I went unseen, and it must have worked because he pulled up into someone's garage. I park five houses down, throw on this big trench coat I left in the car for rainy days and power walked towards the house. 

I watched him go in, a woman had let him in.

Who was this woman?

I spot a window and sneak over, I peek in and see him making out with the woman! I couldn't believe my eyes! I was furious! 

I call him and watch his reaction when he looks at his phone, he releases the woman and answers my call. 

"Hello my love, you need something?" he says in a sweet, lying voice! 

"Yeah, could you pick up some bread we don't have any?" I say the first excuse that comes to mind.

"Of course, anything for you" he tells me then we say goodbye and he hangs up. 

I leave the window and drive back home, once I arrive home, I plan out how I'm going to expose him then attack! 

As I was thinking, my phone rings, its Himchan telling me about a meeting that I needed to attend out of town, he had booked the hotel and prepared all the paperwork I needed. 

"Thank you for telling me, and for everything else" I say.

"You're welcome" he simply replies, then hangs up. 

Right as I hung up, Niko walked in. He had the bread, he walks over and kisses me on the cheek. I wipe it off, I was about to yell at him, but then I realize I had no right. I had cheated on him, twice, and he's not even the man I love. 

"So how was your day?" he comes and sits next to me on the couch. 

"I know about that other woman" I completely change the topic. 

"What?" he responds like he doesn't know.

"I followed you today, I saw you go into her house and I spied on you two" I confess. 

"Look Gracie I'm sorry-"

"Don't be, I'm not completely innocent myself, when we were first dating I was seeing another guy and-"

"I guess we're even then" he interrupts me. 

"Not exactly, I still love the guy I was seeing" I admit. 

"And I love Karina, so what do we do?" 

"I think this means out marriage is over" 

"Yeah pretty much. I mean after all we got married because of our parents not because we truly loved one another" he reveals. 

"But it was nice while it lasted, you're nice to be around I must say Niko" I tell him

"As are you, you are a stunning wife" he still gave me a nice comment even after we just declared our marriage over. 

"So how are we gonna break it to our parents?" he asks. 

"We don't! This will be the first decision we've made without them" 

"I like how that sounds" he smiles. 

We get in his car and head over to file for our divorce.

Filing the papers was not a long process since we just recently got married, but there was one thing.

Who got what from the marriage.

At first I wanted to go half and half, but my father or his father paid for the majority of what we owned, and I was tired of depending on my father for everything. 

I ended up giving Niko everything that involved my father, which was the house, a bank account where he would give me money every once in a while, and the company. 

"You want to give me the clothing company?" Niko seemed surprised. 

"Yeah take it, I just want my small store back" I built it up all by myself. 

After we reached an agreement, we signed all the papers. 

Now we were officially divorced. 

Niko's POV

"She gave you everything?" Karina's eyes were wide open with shock.

"Yeah, and I didn't even ask for all of it" I inform her. 

"She must be crazy!"

"I think she just didn't like this lifestyle anymore, so she gave it all up"

"Well I'll be glad to take her old lifestyle!" Karina says as she grabs the papers to her company.