Chapter 2: We meet again

Different Galaxies

Himchan's POV

Ever since I met that girl all I've been doing is staring at the picture we took, her smile was radiant. 

"What are you looking at?"JooRi, my sister asked me.

"Nothing, what do you want?" I said as I was shoving my phone in my pocket and seconds later it fell out and she quickly picked it up.

"Who is this girl?" 

"I don't know her name, but isn't she pretty?"

"Mhm, she's very pretty. Are you ever going to find out her name?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't even know how to begin finding out"

"Well you better hurry before she's taken! She looks like a good one"

She was only 15 yet she thought she had such a good judgment of character.

Gracie's POV 

Today was the first day I was going on these stupid dates with all the sons of the business men, and I was not happy! I had on all this make-up my mother hired some woman to do and this long dress that I repeatedly tripped over. My hair was straightened but I liked having it frizzy and curly, and I had on these heels that were cutting off the blood flow to my feet. 

We were at a restaurant that was really fancy and had five stars, it was the best restaurant in the whole city apparently.

"So your name is Grace?" the first bachelor asked. I had to admit he was attractive, he was Caucasian and African American mix and he had a cute smile. He was in a suit. He looked like he was dressed for a job interview more than a date, but how could I talk? I was dressed like I was going to a ball.

"Only my parents call me Grace, but my names Gracie. You can call me Grace if you want" I made a small smile.

"I'll call you Grace. I don't like Gracie" he said in this snobby tone.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh I'm sorry I was just stating my opinion. I didn't mean to offend you"

"It's alright"

"Are you easily offended?"

"Well not really"

"Good, because I absolutely dislike overly sensitive girls"

"Yeah some girls are like that"

"I bet you get like that when it's that time of the month though right?"

"I don't know, sometimes"

"If you're going to be engaged to me that can't happen, I don't really care about your feelings that much"

Was he kidding? This had to be a joke.

"Everything that just came out of your mouth was utter bull" I commented.

"You swear? How manly! I don't like manly girls"

"I don't usually swear, but if we're together I'll make sure to do it as often as I can!" 

"Are you a , because I don't really like y girls?!"

That was the last straw, I completely lost it. When the food arrived I stood up and smashed his face into his plate.

"Are you a sloppy eater? I don't really like sloppy eaters" I mimicked. 

"Grace!" I heard my father say, I knew he was watching but I could care less.

"He started it" I said before I grabbed my clutch and left out of the restaurant, I was done with this already. 

I was walking down the street and I tripped over my dress and ripped it. 

"Oh well I hate it anyway"

I kept walking and I broke my heel, these clothes weren't made for walking the streets. I took the shoes off and went into this store that sold clothes. I was amazed at how it looked inside. It was a simple, small store but I never really got to go in small stores like it. They had graffiti on the walls and ceiling but it looked like it was the design and not just vandalism. All the walls were colored different and all the clothes were so creative.

I recognized the song and started to sing along, it felt nice to be there, as if I was free from all the burden I was currently going through.

Himchan's POV

"Have a nice day" I told the customer, she smiled at me and left out. I worked at this store that sold a lot of urban wear. I was the clerk, it was a decent job but I only made $3 an hour. 

I was singing along to the music playing under my breath when I heard the door open. I looked up to see the girl from before looking all around the store with amazement, was she that excited to see the store? 

I went to approach her and when I was getting closer to her I heard her singing along to the song playing. 

"Need some help?" I asked her and when she turned to look at me she smiled.

"Probably. I'm known for ruining clothes" she joked and we both laughed.

"Is there a reason why you're barefoot in such a lovely dress?" I asked her as we're finding her something to wear.

"I was on one of the dates I told you about at the party"

"I see, I'm guessing it didn't go well since you're here and not there"

"The guy was an , he said he didn't care about my feelings. Can you believe that? Who says stuff like that?"

"I don't know, but I would always put my girls feelings before mine, always!"

She smiled at my comment, "Is that right?"

"Mhm, it's all true"

She found a shirt and some shorts to wear and I showed her where the changing rooms were.

"How do I look?" she asked when she came out.

Even in a plain shirt, shorts, and sneakers. she was still gorgeous.

"You look beautiful" I told her.

"But I'm in normal clothes"

"That doesn't matter, your beauty can be shown no matter what you have on"

She blushed, "Thanks"

We headed to the counter and I gave her a bag for her dress and shoes and added up her total. 

"That will be $28. 50" 

She opened her purse and pulled out her credit card. After I swiped it I took a minute to get a glance at her name, then handed it back to her. 

"So your names Gracie?" I remarked as I was walking her to the door

"You found out my name? Now there's no more mystery"

"Yes there is, you don't know my name"

"Himchan"

"How did you-" then I noticed I was wearing a name tag.

"Well Himchan, you might know my name but there's a lot more to know about me, I hope you stick around long enough to find out" she said a she walked out and the alarm went off.

"Why did these go off?" she looked scared when they randomly went off.

"You forgot to take the tags off your clothes"

"Oh I completely forgot" she took the one's on her shorts and sneakers off but forgot her shirt and the alarms went off again.

"I don't have anymore" she said as she looked down at herself. I stepped behind her, pushed her hair out of the way and pulled her shirt tag off, while I was doing it I seen a tattoo on her neck. It read Happiness ?

"What does the tattoo on you neck represent?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you the next time I see you" she playfully answered and left out the store smiling at me.