Chapter 12

Different Galaxies

Gracie's POV

After that night I became Himchan's girlfriend after I waited for him to ask me for so long. We exchanged numbers and we text and talk to each other for hours and hours. Almost every night we would fall asleep on the phone together, like in the movies. 

I didn't tell anyone we were dating except Olivia. She even started to like Himchan. 

When I ended my daily conversation with Himchan that afternoon, Niko called me. He wanted me to come over and watch movies. I agreed and started getting dressed.

While I was puttiing on my pants I got another call, this time it was from Olivia. She asked if she left her make-up bag at my house. I seen it sitting on my bathroom sink and answered her question. 

"I'll drop it off on my way to Niko's" I tell her.

"You're on your way to Niko's? Aren't you dating Himchan now?" she questions.

"Yeah but Niko and I are just friends, it's no big deal"

"And Niko knows that too?"

"Of course he does" I reply as I'm getting in my car.

"Okay, just making sure. Himchan's a nice guy Gracie"

"I know Olivia. I would never try to hurt him" I turn the key and start the car up.

I say goodbye to Olivia and tell her I'll be there in a few minutes.

I arrive at Olivia's house and she has a group of girls at her house.

"Why are these girls here?" I ask her as I hand her the make-up bag.

"I'm giving them makeovers" she tells me.

"Why?"

"Because they were all in Starbucks complaining how they don't think they're beautiful. So I'm going to give them makeovers to boost their self confidence" she explains to me.

"Do you know them?"

"No I just met them all about an hour ago"

Leave it to Olivia to try to do good deeds in the middle of the night.

"Well I'll let you get back to it" I say and head out the door. I wave goodbye to all the girls and they excitedly wave back. 

After I get to Niko's house I check to see if his parents are home, once I see their cars aren't in the drive way I go to ring the doorbell. He answers in his usual look and lets me in. 

"So what movie are we watching?" I ask him as I take my sneakers off. 

"My favorite, Ninja Assasin" he holds up the DVD case.

I was familiar with the movie, I watched it with Olivia almost a thousand times.

We laughed, we watched being kicked, and I swooned over the handsome Bi Rain. 

Once the movie was over, we were now figuring out what to do next. 

"Let's go for a swim?" he suggests and leads me out to the pool. 

I watch as he peels his shirt off, he had a nice, sculpted body and he had a tattoo on his side but I couldn't really tell what it says.

"What does your tattoo say?" I ask while he's taking his slippers off

"It says "‘A‘ole pilikia", it means "no trouble"

I nod my head as he jumps into the pool. Seconds later he comes up for air.

"Get in!" he instructs. 

"In my clothes?" 

"Take them off like I did"

"And what if I told you I can't swim?"

"Yes you can. I see your swim team pictures and awards from high school"

I figure no harm could come in a swim and I haven't swam since high school. I take my socks off, then my jeans and then finally my shirt. I tie my hair up in a tight bun and jump in. 

While in the pool we swim, we splash water at each other, and Niko shows me how to do a hand stand under water.

After about an hour passes we get out. He hands me a towel to dry off.

Once we put our clothes back on I check the time and realize it's time to go.

Niko walks me out to my car and right as I'm about to get in he stops me. 

"Wait I need to tell you something" he announces.

"What?"

We stand there for a minute and in one swift move he kisses me. I begin to close my eyes but I catch myself and back away to break the kiss. 

"What's wrong?" he asks me.

"Uh, I have to go" I quickly get in my car and drive off.

Damnit, I just fell into a love triangle!