Chapter 28: Happiness

Different Galaxies

1 year later

Himchan's POV

I hear the sound of the alarm clock, I turn it off and turn over to see Gracie sleeping, I shake her shoulder to wake her up and she stretches before she gets out of bed, then heads straight to the bathroom.

Soon I get out of bed and start to get ready for work, I wait for Gracie to finish in the bathroom. 

When she steps out her hair and body are wrapped in a towel and droplets are falling off of her. 

I gaze at her as she gets her clothes together. 

"Let's just skip today" I suggest and wink at her.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" she smiles. 

I nod.  She tells me to stop talking nonsense and go take a shower. 

I follow her orders and go into the bathroom. 

Gracie's POV

I get dressed and pin my new and improved" Graceful Clothing Manager"  nametag on my pink blazer, which was the uniform for the girls. I had finally made enough money to get a building and I hired all my old workers back and new ones. 

I take a quick look at myself in the mirror and seconds later Himchan comes up behind me, he had on a blue blazer, the uniform for the guys, with his "Graceful Clothing Manager" nametag

"We're looking hot!" he says as he tugs on his blazer. 

I laugh at his comment when I hear the doorbell ring. 

We both go downstairs since we were heading out anyway and I open the door to see my parents and right behind them were Himchan's mom and little sister. 

"You ready for your big day?" my dad asks us. 

"Of course!" I answer and Himchan agrees. 

"Well let's go!" my mom replies and we all get in our cars. 

"Before we leave, I just wanted to say I'm proud of you. You've created your own fortune, you don't even need mine" my father tells me. 

He was finally proud of me for all the right reasons! 

"Thanks Dad" we hug and I go in Himchan and I's car and he in his own.

We all drive to the grand re-opening of Graceful Clothing. 

There's a crowd waiting for the store to open, I make my way through and stand on the small podium that was set up earlier. 

"I want to thank everyone for coming to the grand re-opening of Graceful Clothing" I begin and a round of applause arises, "I would like to thank my family and friends for all the support that they've given me. But I would like to especially like to thank my wonderful fiance Himchan" I hold up my hand to reveal my ring and I get some cheers from the crowd. 

 I'm handed the big scissors to cut the big ribbon around the door.

I cut the red ribbon and say "Enjoy" then watch the crowd pile into the store.

"That was a great speech Grace" Himchan's mother tells me.

"Yeah, me and my friends are going to come here all the time!" JooRi comments.

I thank them both and they enter the store with my parents.

"You finally did it Gracie! You have survived without your pops money" Himchan announces.

"Let's go inside" I grab his hand. 

"Wait, let's just watch all the happy faces" he turns me around and we watch all the people pick up clothes, people trying them on, and even some people in line to pay already. 

Himchan's POV

As I see the satisfied look on all the customers faces, the wind blows and I catch a glimpse of Gracie's Happiness? 

"Hey, have you felt happiness yet?" I ask her.

"Huh?" she's confused at first. 

"Your tattoo" I remind her.

"Oh yeah, I have felt happiness!"

"You have?"

"Yeah, Himchan you're my happiness" she tells me and I can't help but smile. 

"And you're my happiness" 

~~~THE END~~~