Chapter 1: Parties!

Different Galaxies

Gracie's POV

"Grace!" my mother whispered beside me and nudged my elbow. We were at a boring dinner party with some of my father's business partners and I was starting to fall asleep. I really hated dinner parties with his business partners. 

"Grace, have more respect! Falling asleep is unladylike" my mother whispered to me.

Almost everything I did was unladylike! 

"Sorry Ma"

"Mother, not Ma"

"Sorry Mother" I said in annoyed tone which got me a dark glare from her. I just smiled at her.

I looked up at the clock, it was almost time for the party at Olivia's and this dinner party was taking forever.

"I thought you said this was a very important dinner party, why is nothing happening?" I asked my mother.

"Just wait, your father is going to make an announcement and you need to hear it" she informed me.

After an hour passed I was ready to pretend I was choking just to get excused from table, but before I could attempt it my father hit his fork on his whine glass. 

"I've invited all my loyal business partners to this dinner party to announce that starting tomorrow my lovely daughter, Gracie Barron, will begin her dates arranged for all of your handsome sons, and one shall be deemed her fiancee!" 

"What?!" I practically screamed across the table.

Everyone was applauding as all the sons of the business partners were entering the dining room. One by one they all came and kissed my hand, there must have been at least 20 men present.

"One of you lucky gentlemen will have the privilege in taking my daughter's hand in marriage" 

Another round of applause sounded.

"I'm not getting married! I'm only 21!" I protested after all of our guests left.

"You're not getting married, you're just getting engaged" my father explained. 

"What's the difference?!"

"Look, Grace, you're my only child and I only want what's best for you"

"But that's not what I want! I want to love the man I marry not have it arranged"

"Well that's not the case right now, I have already announced it and I can't go back on my word. Goodnight, and have fun at your hooligan party!" he said before he left my room. I sat down on my bed and let out an angry sigh!

I started getting ready for the party as fast as I could so I could escape this life and go be with normal people. I put on the dress Olivia forced me to buy for her party, grabbed everything I needed and was off. 

When I pulled up, I saw what looked like a thousand people there. I parked in my usual spot and made my way to the door. 

"Gracie! I thought you weren't going to make it, you know you're and hour late right?" my friend Raymond told me as he hugged me, he was always in charge of who could and could not come into Olivia's party, but only because he was her brother. 

"I know, I was stuck at this boring dinner party. Did Olivia notice?"

"Notice? She almost burst when she thought you weren't coming"

"Oh I better go find her then"

I waved goodbye to Raymond and made my way through all the people. 

Himchan's POV

"I heard that one guy got so wasted at one of these parties that he woke up the next day in Alaska" I was listening to Youngjae and Peter babble on about the party we were invited to earlier today. I wasn't sure who Olivia was but I was invited by some cute girl after she heard us all singing and rapping near McDonalds.

We were waiting for the girls since they were our ticket in, we finally seen them and we escorted them in, but the second we got into the party my girl got snatched away by some jackass.

"Well I guess I'm solo tonight" I said as I was moving throughout the crowd. I got myself a drink and watched as all the people danced. I spotted the girl from before, she was on stage and she whispered something in the MC's ear. She seen me and told me to come up to the stage. When I got up on stage she handed me the microphone and music started playing.

"Freestyle like you were doing today" she requested then got off stage. 

I was up there, free styling, doing pretty good when I seen this girl and I just stopped, she was so beautiful it was breathtaking. I gave the mic to the MC and got off stage. I had to go meet her.

Gracie's POV

"And then he says he can't do anything about it because he already announced it" I was explaining to Olivia as I took a sip from my red cup, I wasn't sure what was inside but I knew it was some sort of alcohol.

"Wow, that's all bad. Were the guys cute?"

"I don't know, I was too busy being upset to notice"

"Well I never had a problem like this so I'm not exactly sure how to-" but before she could finish she heard something break.

"Hey! Put that down!" she shouted when she seen some guys tossing around her mother's flower vase, she left me to go save it. 

Himchan's POV

I was still searching for the girl, when I got offstage she went missing in the sea of people. 

"Damn, where did she go?" I was looking all around, then I finally found her sitting on the couch by herself. I went and sat next to her but she didn't notice.

Gracie's POV

While I was minding my own business some guy came and sat next to me, but I wasn't in the mood to get hit on so I ignored him, hoping he would go away. 

When I noticed he wasn't leaving I turned towards him and he was actually really attractive. 

"Not having fun?" he asked me and flashed me a smile.

"Not really, I got some upsetting news today so I can't really enjoy it"

"What was the news about?"

"You don't care"

"Yes I do, a gorgeous girl like you shouldn't wear a frown, it doesn't flatter you"

"Do you mean that or do you just want to get in my pants?"

He laughed but I was expecting an answer.

"I really mean it" he looked me in my eyes and said it so I believed him, 

"Well my father is forcing me to marry one of his business partner's sons and I have no say in it"

"That's terrible, you should marry someone when you love them"

"That's what I was saying" I said and accidently spilled some of my drink on his lap. It was my fifth cup so I was kind of tipsy.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" I said and tried to wipe it off but I accidently touched his manhood and drew my hand back. 

I started turning red and I awkwardly sat there, shaking my head at myself. 

"It's okay. It's not the end of the world" he explained as he was cleaning himself off. 

"Everyone grab ahold to someone close, because we're about to take it slow" the MC announced as he was putting on slow music. 

"Do you want to dance?" the guy asked me.

"Sure" I took his hand and we went to the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

Himchan's POV

She smelled so good while we were dancing, her scent was so intoxicating I pulled her closer. She spilled alcohol on my best pants but I could care less at this moment. As we swayed back and forth I felt like we were the only two there. When the song ended I didn't want to let her go but I didn't want to come on too strong so I did. 

"That made me feel better" she told me as we were walking back to the couch, we seen our spots had been taken by two people practically attacking each others mouths. 

"I know somewhere we can go" she said as he grabbed my hand and lead down a hallway into a small quiet room.

"All that loud music was giving me a headache" she declared as she sat on the bed and took her shoes off, "my feet are killing me" 

"We just met, should we be in here all alone?" I joked which made her laugh.

"You better not try anything" she demanded as she pointed her finger at me. 

"I'll try" I answered when my phone started ringing. I seen it was from home so I answered it. It was my younger sister calling to tell me our mom left and she was home alone and she heard noises outside. I told her I was on my way.

"I have to go" I told the girl.

"Wait, before you go" she pulled out her nice phone and held it up in air.

"Smile" she said and took a picture of us.

"Why did you take a-" but before I could finish she took my phone and sent the picture to my phone.

"Now you can't forget me" she said as she got up and left, before she went out the door she winked at me.