Chapter 25

Different Galaxies

Gracie's POV

The next morning I saw Niko getting dressed, it was six in the morning, usually he got up at nine. 

"Where are you going?" I ask and he turns around fast.

"My parents want to have breakfast, so I'm going over there before work"

"With just you? Why didn't they invite me?" I throw the covers off and get out of bed. 

"I'm not sure why"

"Well can I come?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. I think they're going to give me some bad news" 

"Really? I hope it's nothing serious" I was concerned. 

"I'm sure it's not. Anyway, I'll be back later" he kisses me on the cheek than leaves out the room. 

Since I was already up, I decide to get ready and head to the office early. When I get there I see a car was already in the garage. 

After I go inside, I look around to see who else was here, I seen Himchan in my office. 

"Himchan?" I say and he turns around, "Why are you in my office?" 

"Your husband was in here" he tells me. 

"What? He told me he was having breakfast with his parents"

"Maybe that's where he went afterwards, I seen him in here looking around and when I walked in he just ran out. I was checking to see if he took something"

"If he did, he'll probably give it back to me later" I assure him. 

He nods his head and leaves my office. When he walked passed me, he had the same scent as he did when I would hug him and wake up next to him. I missed that. 

I clear my head and sit at my desk. I call Niko, why did he come to my office when I wasn't here? He didn't answer so I left a message. 

Himchan's POV

I heard Niko on his phone but he was whispering so I didn't hear the entire conversation all I heard was that he didn't find anything, what was he looking for?  There was something about that guy, something I didn't like. 

While I was making sure nothing was stolen out of Gracie's office, I seen a drawing of us in her drawing pad, it was cute so I took a picture of it with my phone. I found myself looking at it constantly. 

While I was staring at it Gracie walks into my office, I put it away before she sees. 

"Himchan, can you help me with something?" she asks, I agree and follow her out my office and into hers. 

"The computer won't turn on" she tells me. I look around to see the problem and the plug had came out a little. I fix it and turn it on for her. 

"Thanks" she says. 

"No problem" 

We stare at each other for a minute, then I turn to go to my office. 

"Wait, Himchan" she responds. 

"Hmm?" I turn around and she throws her arms around my neck and kisses me. At first, I have my eyes open, but when I close them I feel the kiss work its magic. I slide my hands around her waist, my hands press her in closer, then begin to move up and down. Her shirt lifts up and my hands brush her skin. I feel my whole body heat up. 

We make our way towards her desk and I sit her on top of all her paperwork and get in between her legs, her skirt making it extremely easy. 

Then I stop the kiss. 

"What's wrong?" she asks me

"I can't do this, I can't fall for you all over again" I let her go and back away from her, "I think I need the day off, can I go home?" 

"Yeah sure" she looks at me with these hurt eyes and I leave out.