Mrs. Choi

32 HOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sir, you’re wife is here.” Myungsoo’s head popped out from the door frame. He’s quite perplexed by the angry Chaerin outside the office. She sure is scaring the young man. 

 

“Tell her I’m busy.”

 

“But sir, you’re free this afternoon.” His hands are beginning to get clammy, he doesn’t want to argue with Mrs. Choi, she’s one fierce woman who always gets what she wants.

 

“Just--”, but before he could make up another reason, Chaerin has stormed in the room without warning.

 

“You can close the door Mr. Kim.” Chaerin instructs without even peeling her eyes off her husband. Chaerin has been fuming ever since last week because Seunghyun has been ignoring her for no reason. He even woke up early to get into the office as early as possible.

 

“So, what’s up?” Seunghyun made a face. What’s up? Can’t this woman understand that he’s been wanting to tear that Seungri apart? If only killing bastards is legal. Can’t this woman sense that her best friend still has those longing puppy eyes for her? Aish. The worst part is? This woman lets him be!! Chaerin is lucky he could hold on to his sane self till now.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“You’ve been ignoring me.”

 

“What am I doing now then?”

 

“Babe, what’s wrong?!”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“One more nothing and I’ll have lunch with Seungri.”

 

“NO!”

 

 “You’re jealous.”

 

“Damn right I am.” He pounds his fists on his table.

 

Chaerin sighs and closes her eyes. She can’t believe Seunghyun isn’t over with this issue. She thought they’ve settled it a long time ago. Her husband is so immature. For a moment, they just stared at each other, fuming and ready to throw fire at each side.

 

Then, there was a knock on the door. Seungri cautiously came in, surprised to see Chaerin in the office, his mood instantly lightened up, “CHAERIN! HA---Am I… in a bad timing?” they both stared at Seungri blankly, his mood crashed down in an instant.

 

DEAD AIR. The atmosphere was thick and full of tension, Seungri feels he has to hold on to his dear life. He was about to go out again when Seunghyun spoke up, “No, we were just talking. Have lunch with my wife now, I’ve got a lot of things to do.”

 

 He quickly dismisses them and slumps on the chair. He didn’t even hear any complaints from Chaerin. She must really like Seungri’s company, he half expected that she would object, but he was wrong. He didn’t know what came up with him, but he decided it’s better that they don’t talk today, he’s still can’t get over his jealously though he must admit, he already misses her.

 

Another knock on the door, “WHAT!” he growled

 

“Sir… I know you wanted to clear your schedule this afternoon but something came up…”

 

“FINE. I’ll take it I’ve got nothing to do now anyway.”

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, I can’t understand him!!!” Chaerin stomps her feet while walking along the sidewalk with Bom. After her lunch-slash-rant session with Seungri she decided to call Bom to let her emotions out.

 

 Bom has been a wise adviser and listener to her younger friend ever since the marriage of the two. Of course, being the more experienced one, she’s all ears and understanding. Though she is balancing her motherly career, she hasn’t outgrown her bubbly personality.

 

Bom holds Chaerin’s shoulder and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter