Master Playboy

32 HOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seunghyun could only laugh coyly as another famous model found the opportunity to sit on his lap trying to get his attention with the full view of her b00bs being pressed on his chest. Her t!ts are so fake that it’s as hard as cement! God, what happened to women today?

 

 But, being the dashing debonair that he is, he automatically wraps his arms around her tiny waist while caressing her creamy and perfect thighs. The woman eyes him intently as if she’d eat him any moment. “Patience dear.”

 

She bites her lips shamelessly.

 

Seunghyun is not surprised by this reaction at all. These ladies have been trying to get close to him ever since he’d stepped inside the club. He has gotten used with women surrounding him all the time that this model isn’t an exception. Being a generous guy, he always finds ways to entertain them one at a time. He couldn’t help it, and women just need him.

 

She’s probably the tenth girl tonight and probably just one of the firsts. He smiles sweetly as the lady pouts cutely seducing him with her full red lips.

 

 “Hi baby. I missed you, you didn’t even call me.” She’s drawing little circles on his nape now, such a turn on even with the fake s. Seunghyun looks at the attractive creature on him. What was her name again?  Jae? Hana? He has no idea, but he surely met her last week. “Baby, you know I’m a busy man.”

 

“Hyung! Last I heard, this was supposed to be Daesung’s night!” Seunghyun his head to see who spoke up. It was Jiyong – his ever loyal and equally playboy buddy. Oh yes, tonight marks the countdown of Daesung’s bachelor life, he’s about to get married to a lady a lot younger than him, Gong Minzy.

 

“Man, are you really sure about Minzy?”  Jiyong teased. Daesung just shakes his head and drinks a shot of tequila.  He’s not a bit happy when they make fun of his fiancé. Seunghyun did not know what sorcery Minzy used to lure his friend into marrying her but apparently she succeeded; and here they are, looking at their love struck friend.

 

“Awww, can’t you see the twinkling stars on his eyes when we mention Minzy?” Yongbae added to the teasing.

 

“You could still back out! You have one week!” Seunghyun chimed in. Daesung purses his lips as the strong liquor enveloped his senses. “You know hyung, there would come a time ‘that you’ll fall in love so bad you’ll never regret anything you’ll be doing, just for her.”

 

Yongbae lightly punches Daesung on the shoulders. “Awwww, Daddy Daesung is truly, madly, and deeply in love! Yah hyung, when will you even start looking for a decent girl?” YB smirks at the woman on his hyung’s lap. The model scoffs at his friends and stands up. “I’ll be just around. Call me when we go home tonight. Don’t even think of ditching me gorgeous, you’ll regret it.”  

 

“Aish, you guys just ruined my date!”

“You call that a date? You didn’t even know her name. Hyung, stop playing around and settle down too.”

“Damn Dae, what has she done to you?” Jiyong teased again but looks at their friend curiously, waiting for an answer.

He shrugs it off. “I won’t.”

 

 

Marriage is not an option for him. Wives are just clingy women who spend all your money and babies are just diaper changing machines for him. If Daesung could only realize what he’s entering. But despite everything, he’s in no position to dictate his life; afterall, he found love in a hopeless place. Urgh. He cringes at the thought.

 

“Nah, you will.” Daesung firmly proclaims, pointing his finger towards him.

“Nah, I won’t” Seunghyun mimicks Daesung’s voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter