Crying.

If Only You Were Here

Yuri’s POV

Once we got to the buffet everyone sat down on the table in the most corner side of the room so no one will notice them. Chansung was the first one to head off to the food, then everyone was gone, it was only me and Nichkhun left sitting at table. Aish, why am I always put in these awkward situations? Act normal Yuri!

Nichkhun: So what do you want to eat? Seems like they have all sorts of food.

Yuri: Umm, anything!

Nichkhun took my hand and dragged me towards the food. Why is my heart beating so fast? It’s just Nichkhun! Well I guess I just missed him. I shook that thought off my head and grabbed some food like crabs legs, orange chicken, and fried rice. We sat back on the table when my plate was all filled up. The rest of the guys were all sitting down already eating. WOAH, they sure are fast when it comes to food. Then suddenly Nichkhun took my plate and helped me open the crab legs.

Junsu: Aww, Nichkhun, how come you didn’t do that for me?

Junho: I know me too!

Yuri: Because I’m special!

Everyone just laughed and smiled at me.

Taecyeon: Well yeah, that’s pretty obvious.

Nichkhun threw a piece of crab shell at him and widened his eyes as a signal for him to shut up. I just laughed and dropped the thought.

Yuri: Hahaha shut up Taec, it’s not like that.

I saw a flash of sadness in Nichkhun’s eyes, I felt bad for saying that but I think he’s only doing these things because he’s a good guy and my best friend. I have Seulong now; we’re a happy couple. I still haven’t told Nichkhun about this, I wonder how he’ll react. 

Nichkhun’s POV

Today was the day I was going to confess my feelings to Yuri, but when she said “it’s not like that” it made me think twice of what I was going to do. Maybe she doesn’t feel that same way that I do towards her. I just decided to agree with her.

Nichkhun: Yeah Taec, it’s not like that.

All the guys gave a confused look. I didn’t know what to say so I just dug in my food and tried to change the subject.

Jusu: So Yuri, what were you doing in the airport?

Yuri: Ohh, yeah I just dropped off Seulong.

Junsu: You’ve been spending a lot of time with him huh? What’d we miss while we were on tour?

Yuri: Nothing much, I’ve been busy with my SNSD schedules and such. I’ve been dating Seulong and-

2pm: *gasp WHAT?!

Nichkhun: Excuse me; I have to go to the restroom.

Yuri: What wrong with him?

I practically ran to the restroom. I tried to hold my tears in but when I got into one of the stalls, all of then came gushing out. I can’t believe that she doesn’t even consider other peoples feelings. Has she only thought of me as a friend? I was only gone for 2 months and she already has a boyfriend. I know I have no right to prevent her from having a boyfriend, but I can’t hold it anymore, I have to tell her how I feel, even though I perfectly know that it wont change anything.I wiped my tears and went back to where the rest of the guys were sitting. Yuri was just starring at me with completely confused eyes. I grabbed Yuri’s hand and took her outside.

Yuri: Hey, what’s wrong?

Nichkhun: Are you really dating Seulong?

Yuri: Yeah, for about a month now.

Nichkhun: I can’t believe you can do this to me. Have you never realized my feelings towards you?

Yuri: Nichkhun? What are you talking about?

Nichkhun: I love you Yuri, I always have. But now I guess it’s too late.

Yuri: Nichkhun, if you only told me earlier.

Nichkhun: What do you mean?

Yuri ran off with tears in her eyes. Why was she the one crying? It wasn’t her that got their heart torn apart. Yuri, what’s going to happen between us now?

 

AN: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm going camping this weekend so, I've been too excited to update lol sorry. I'll update SOON tho! I hope you don't lose interest in my story. It's only the beginning.