Fancy.

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun POV 

It's been 3 weeks since we all found out about the We Got Married pairing. I've been seeing Victoria about three times a week for filming it and I feel nothing towards her and she feels nothing towards me. We settled this on the first day of our shooting, she said she prefers Chansung more. I should do something about that one day.

Yuri and I talk to each other everyday but with our busy schedules we only see each other on weekends. We always video chat and talk on the phone but I miss being with her and actually seeing her in person. 

The rest of the guys and I are headed out for dinner in a new place in town. We had to go to it for some publicity thing the our manager said, the owner is a friend of JYP so us being there would make it more popular I guess. 

We were dressed nicely with blazers and formal shoes, there were paparazzi outside of the restaurant. They were taking lots of pictures of the people who came minutes before us, I think there's more than just 2PM coming. We walked through the crowd of flashing lights smiling politely and waving our hands out to the people. 

We entered the restaurant, it was dim light and the people were also dressed formally. Another one of those quiet and boring restaurants where cheesy rich boyfriends usually bring their girlfriends to when they want to break up with them so the girl would get to embarrassed to make an outburst. s. 

The waiter guided us to our seats which were up in the VIP section. There was also a large group of people in the circular table a couple of feet away from us. We sat on our seats, Wooyoung and Junho sat on each of my sides. 

"This is one fancy restaurant huh?" Wooyoung said with his eyes wondering around the room and looking at the chandelier and twinkling lighting above our heads. 

"Yeah." Everyone agreed nodding in amazement. The group next to us were laughing loudly. I looked over and saw members of SNSD and SHINee, but I didn't see Yuri. 

"Hey guys look it's SNSD and SHINee next to us." I said pointing my head towards their direction. All their heads turned to look. 

"Ohh cool!" Junsu said while standing up with me to greet them.  We walked over to their table and I tapped on Taeyeon's shoulder. She jumped in surprise and her hand went straight to the pair of sunglasses on the table. 

"Paparazzi." I whispered into her ear. And she finally turned around and looked at me. 

"Yah! Nichkhun! That's not funny!" she yelled at me while hitting my arm jokingly. I let out a small laugh. 

"So, where's Yuri?" I asked looking around the table. 

"Ohh, she went to go get something with Onew." She said. 

"Ohh, is she coming back soon?" I asked noticing the two empty seats next to each other. 

"Yeah, they left about ten minutes ago, they should be back soon. Who are you with? Just Junsu?" She asked with a little smirk on her face. 

"Hahaha. No. I'm with the rest of the guys." I stated sarcastically. Some how because of my "pretty" face, which I hate being called by, girls thought I was attracted to guys. Which is weird. SNSD girls always teased me about it still even though they knew I was with Yuri. I pointed towards the guys and they waved to each other. 

"Ahh, I see. Hey guys the rest of 2PM is here too!" she announced to the rest of the group making their heads look up from their conversations to each other. 

"Ohh really Taecyeon is here?!" Tiffany said almost jumping off her seat. 

"Yeah, he's sitting over there." I said pointing my finger towards them. 

"Ohh okay." She said trying to calm herself down. 

Well it was kind of getting awkward standing here waiting for Yuri.

"I'll just come back when Yuri's back." I said and the group nodded their heads and waved their hands. I looked over to Junsu who was talking to Jessica. 

"Junsu, you coming?" I asked chuckling. 

"Yeah, hold on! I'll talk to you later Jessica." he said blushing lightly. This guy. I shook my head while he walked towards me frustrated that I pulled him away from Jessica. I laughed at his facial expression.

I went back to my seat and slouched down. What's taking her so long? We ordered our food and she still wasn't back. I wanted to call her and ask her where she was, but I didn't want to be all clingy. 

"Hey, why do you keep looking at your phone?" Junho asked while eating his weird looking meal. 

"Yuri's not back yet, she's been gone for like twenty minutes already." I said starting to sound panicky. 

"Well can you at least stop tapping your fingers? You're making the whole table shake." Wooyoung said glaring at my hand. 

"Oh sorry." I said tucking my hands under my legs. I was still looking at my phone debating on whether or not I should call her. 

"Hey. Hey!" Chansung said trying to get my attention. 

"What?" I barked at him. 

"Your girl's here. Sheeesh, just trying to help." He said going back to eating his meal. 

"Oh." I turned around and saw Yuri and Onew walking into the restaurant talking to each other comfortably. 

They've known each other for a long time, they should be comfortable with each other. 

But when she laughed and hit his arm lightly, something in me that triggered. 

Author's Note: Hello readers!!! I have finally updated, sorry for the long wait. School has been busy as usual but midterms coming up and tech-week for the play. But I had this idea and I just spilled it on my iPad. I hope you like it! COMMENT.SUBSCIBE.CRITISIZE. 