Everything Was Perfect...

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun’s POV

 

Was that all a dream? Did everything I wish for just come true? I looked at the clock that was placed on the bedside table it was 10am. I turned slowly to the other side of the bed afraid to see that Yuri wasn’t there and that everything was just my imagination. She wasn’t. I felt so frustrated with myself, so stupid for believing that something like that could actually happen between us. But it seemed so real!!! I heard the shower running inside the bathroom. I stood up and peeked through the door. It was Yuri taking a shower. I quickly shut the door. SO IT WAS REAL! I saw my reflection on a mirror and I just realized I was . I went around the room looking for my clothes; I managed to find my boxers when I slipped on the blanket that was on the floor, I fell with a loud thud.

Yuri: Nichkhun?

Nichkhun: Yeah!

Yuri: You okay?

Nichkhun: Ohh, yeah, I’m fine just slipped.

Then Yuri peeked out of the bathroom door with only a towel covering her body. She was still dripping wet.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I heard a loud thud. I guess Nichkhun’s awake. I quickly got out of the shower still dripping wet and grabbed a towel to see if he was ok. I found him lying on top of the blankets on the floor. I walked over to him and lend him my hand.

Nichkhun: Hahaha, thanks. That hurt!

Yuri: You haven’t showered. You need to shower.

With his hand still intertwined with mine I led him to the bathroom.

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

It was now 3pm and we were sitting on the couch watching TV. Yuri’s head laid on my lap, as I played with her hair. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. This is everything I could ask for. Yuri took my hand that was playing with her hair and placed it on her cheek.

Yuri: Thank you for always being there for me.

I kissed her lightly on her lips.

Nichkhun: I’ll always be here, no matter what, forever.

She took my neck and kissed me deeply with passion.

Nichkhun: I love you Yuri-ah.

Before she could even reply her phone rang loudly. What a great way to ruin the moment!

Yuri: Hello?

Seulong: Hey babe, I’m back!