Drunken

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun’s POV  

I left Yuri’s house early that day, I just couldn’t process what she was telling me. She wanted to keep our love a secret until what? Until she’s ready?! She wanted to hide it until she was ready to break up with Seulong. I just couldn’t believe it. Do you really love me?

I was exhausted, I was about to fall asleep when the doorbell rung. I peeked through my door, apparently it was only 8:30 and all the other members were still awake. They all crowded against the door to see who it was. It was 2AM.

Jokwon: Hey, what’s up guys!

2pm: Hey!

I went downstairs and headed to the door as well.

Nichkhun: Hey, what are you guys doing here?

Seulong: What? Not happy to see us?

Nichkhun: Hahaha, it’s not that, it’s just that it’s getting late.

Seulong furrowed his eyebrows and walked closer to me. Did I look that suspicious? Then his expression changed to a big smile. Seulong: It’s only 8:30, are you okay man? You seem a little off.

Nichkhun: Ohh, yeah I’m okay.

I looked down and saw that he was holding a case of beer.

Nichkhun: You guys came to party?

Seulong: Yeah, we’re celebrating our end of our concert tour!

Nichkhun: Ohh, have you gone Yuri’s yet?

Seulong: Not yet, but I’m picking her up tomorrow morning. Now, don’t be so uptight, I heard you guys didn’t have any schedules tomorrow so we’re partying tonight!

I just nodded my head. I guess I was a bit uptight. Seulong handed me a can of beer and everyone was headed of to the rooftop, it’s where we always hangout when we drink.

Seulong: So, how was Yuri when I left?

Nichkhun: She was okay; she was just really down when her dad passed away.

Seulong: I felt horrible when I couldn’t even contact her, I just heard through the news that her dad passed away, I didn’t even get a chance to call her.

Nichkhun: Don’t worry. I kept her company.

I tried to sound as friendly as possible. I was done with my first can of beer and opened another one.  

Seulong: Good! No guys were around her while I was gone right?

I almost choked on the beer I was drinking.

Seulong: Dude, are you okay?

Nichkhun: Yeah, I’m fine, no one was with her other than me.

Seulong: YOU GUYS DIDN’T DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

I looked at him with big shocked eyes and I realized the he was drunk; he was on his tenth can.

Nichkhun: Hahaha, yeah man, she’s just like my little sister.

I feel so guilty right now, lying kills me. I’m so sorry Seulong. I can tell that the rest of the guys were getting drunk too. They already finished three cases of beer. I only had four cans. It was around midnight when everyone decided to go back down to our dorm. They all crashed into the living room, while Jokwon fell asleep on the kitchen table, Chansung almost made it to his room but fell and just slept in the hallway, and Taceyeon was hugging Changmin’s leg on the couch. Tomorrow’s going to be an interesting day.

Hello readers! I have a new story up, I know, I'm not down with this one yet, but I just had to write down before I forget it. Based on my life story just different characters so check it out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13289/unexpected-donghae-nichkhun-sooyoung