Present Day

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun calls Yuri.

Nichkhun: Hey Yuri! Are you going to the JYP party tonight?

Yuri: Of course I wouldn't miss a good party! Plus I have to go with the whole SNSD.

Nichkhun: Ohh yeah, I forgot. Well see you tonight!

Yuri: Okay, bye Oppa!

Nichkhun was excited to see Yuri, he hasn't seen her for a whole week because of their busy schedules and he's not used to that. He normally visits Yuri every other day and just sit around her house and talk about the past. They also have their weekly movie marathon where they watch movies from 1pm to 11pm since Nichkhun needs to get back to the 2pm dorm.

Nichkhun got the party with 2pm first. He waited for Yuri keeping his eyes at the entrance. About thirty minutes later Nichkhun saw Yoona first, then Sooyoung, then Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and finally Yuri. His jaw dropped when he saw what she was wearing. A short black dress that showed every curve of her body. Nichkhun's face started to get red, specially his ears. Taecyeon pushed him and said..

Taecyeon: Yah! Nichkhun, you're drooling!

Nichkhun quickly closed his mouth and started to walk towards Yuri.

Nichkhun: Woah Yuri, you look beautiful tonight.

Yuri: What's that suppose to mean, I don't look beautiful every night?

Nichkhun: That's not what I meant I-

Yuri: I'm just kidding hahaha. Calm down Oppa.

Yuri grabbed his hand and went to go sit down on an empty table. Nichkhun's face got even redder as he sat down closely next to Yuri.

Taecyeon: Yah, Junho, look at Nichkhun and Yuri over there. They look like a happy couple. Too bad Nichkhun's too big of a chicken to ask her out. I mean if you loved a girl your whole life you would ask her out right? But nooo, he too afraid to take that chance incase she doesn't like him back.

Taecyeon then turns to where he thought Junho was, but he wasn't there. Instead it was Tiffany and Sunny. Taecyeon attempted to leave the awkward situation but was pulled back by Tiffany and Sunny.

Sunny: Woah, Taecyeon, did you just say Nichkhun has love Yuri his whole life?

Taecyeon tried to act like he didn't hear anything and was just rolling his eyes around avoiding the question.

Sunny: YAH, Taecyeon did you hear me?

Tiffany started pinching his cheeks to get his attention.

Taecyeon: AHH, that hurts!

Tiffany: Come on tells us that we heard you right, or else we'll tell Yoona that you like her!

Taecyeon was then alarmed and begged them not to do that.

Taecyeon: Yes, it's true Nichkhun likes Yuri, ever since they were little.

Sunny and Tiffany had a shocked expression on there faces.

Taecyeon: But don't-

Before Taecyeon was finished with his sentence Tiffany and Sunny were already on their way to the rest of the SNSD girls who were sitting on a big round table in the corner of the room. Taecyeon was too late to stop them from telling the rest of the girls their big news. The girls were all shocked except for Yoona.

Yoona: I always knew that there was something much more than friendship between them!

Taecyeon put his hands to his face and shook his head. I can't believe I started this, Nichkhun's going to kill me when he finds out! With his back slouched he slowly started walking to where 2pm was. SNSD was too busy talking about Nichkhun and Yuri to notice Taecyeon has already left.

Junho: Woah, Taec what happened to you?

Taecyeon: It's all your fault, why weren't you there?!

Junho: BHO? My fault, what are you talking about?

Taecyeon: I thought you were the one next to me when I said the Nichkhun loves Yuri, but instead it was Tiffany and Sunny.

The whole group had a frightened look on their faces. They knew how mad Nichkhun would get if he found out that his secret was out.

Junsu, Wooyoung, and Chansung: Yah! We are not a part of this!

Junho: Yah, me either! It's not my fault that Taecyeon has a big mouth.

Taecyeon wrinkled his forehead and covered his mouth.

Junho: I didn't mean it literary, even though you do have a big mouth.

Taecyeon: YAH, this isn't about my mouth, Nichkhun will murder me if he finds out that I told Tiffany and Sunny that.