Flashback

If Only You Were Here

It was 10 years ago when Nichkhun and Yuri made a promise to each other that they would stay friends no matter what and wouldn't let anybody or anything get in the way...

FLASHBACK

Nichkhun: Yah, Yuri, let's go sit under that tree, it's kinda hot out here.

Yuri: Okay Nichkhun Oppa!

As they sat down next to each other leaning their backs on the tree, Nichkhun was taking something out of his school backpack.

Nichkhun: Yuri, I got something for you!

Yuri: Really Nichkhun Oppa, what is it?

Nichkhun: Give me your hand, and close your eyes. No peeking!

Yuri did what she was told, but still slightly opening her eyes whenever Nichkhun wasn't looking.  

Nichkhun put on a bracelet on Yuri's hand that said Nichkhun & Yuri forever.

Nichkhun: Okay you can open your eyes now

Yuri: WOAH, Oppa, I love it!

She hugged Nichkhun and he slightly blushed.

Yuri: Whats the occasion though? Did I miss something?

Nichkhun: Yah! I can't believe you don't remember! This is our 7-year anniversary since we've met back in kindergarten!

Yuri: Ohh, sorry Oppa, I completely forgot! Come on I'll make it up to you.

Yuri stood up and asked for Nichkhun's hand, he slowly took it because he was still a little mad because she forgot about their anniversary. Then Yuri dragged Nichkhun to an ice-cream stand near their school.

Yuri: Here Oppa, choose which ever one you want, my treat!

Nichkhun chose vanilla with hot fugde and marshmallows on top his favorite and Yuri got strawberry with extra whip cream. Then they were off to the park where they first met. Once they were there they sat down on the swing.

Nichkhun: Can you believe it's already been 7 years since we met each other? It seems like it was just yesterday.

Yuri: I know right, it's like we were just sliding down those slides and playing on that seesaw.

Nichkhun: Yuri, promise me something?

Yuri: What is it Oppa?

Nichkhun: Promise me that we will be friends forever and that we wont let anybody or anything come between us.

Yuri: Of course Oppa! I can't live with out my Thai Oppa.

Nichkhun turned to face Yuri and she quickly took some of her whip cream from her ice cream and put some on his nose. Nichkhun's jaw dropped in a playful way and he put fudge on her nose.

Yuri: Hey, that's going to irritate my skin.

They laughed and finished their ice cream. The sun started to set and they watched it together. Nichkhun was looking at Yuri's face the whole time seeing her admire the sunset put a smile on his face.

Nichkhun: Yah, it's getting dark, I should get you home.

Yuri: Okay, Oppa.

In front of Yuri's house.

Yuri: Oppa, thanks again for the bracelet! I really love it, and I'll wear it everyday!

Nichkhun: It's no biggie.

Yuri then kissed Nichkhun's cheek. She then ran into her house. Nichkhun was still outside, frozen and shocked on what just happened. He put his hand on his right cheek where she kissed him. WOAH, why is my heart beating so fast? Nichkhun got back to his senses when the sprinklers and he started to get wet. He walked home with a huge smile on his face.

That was the day that Nichkhun fell for Yuri.