Perfect Day

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun’s POV

Yuri was holding my hand through out the whole movie. It feels right like this. Yuri-ah, consider me as more than a friend. Then suddenly the words that Yuri’s father said replayed in my mind, “Win her heart over and make her realize how much you love her.” I’ll do what ever it takes. Yuri-ah I love you with all my heart and I am no longer hiding my feelings for you.

I looked into her eyes and this caused her to blush. Hahaha, the simplest things I do make you blush, you’re too cute! She looked down and I took the opportunity to kiss her cheek. She practically turned into a tomato.

Yuri: YAH! What was that for?

Nichkhun: Your good night kiss. Now go sleep.

Yuri: Do you want to stay over? It’s already late, and you look tired.

Nichkhun: Umm, yeah that sounds good.

Yuri: Okay, I’ll grab you a shirt you can change in.

She left to go to her room and I was still sitting on her couch daydreaming. WOAH, I guess I am really tired. She returned with an over sized t-shirt.

Nichkhun: YAH! I’m not this fat you know.

Yuri: Hahaha, yeah but the rest of my clothes are going to be too small for you. You can go sleep in the guest room.

Nichkhun: Okay.

She was headed to go to her room again.

Nichkhun: Aren’t you going to lead me the way?

Yuri: What? You already know where it is.

Nichkhun: Yeah, but I’m a guest.

Yuri: Aish, okay, guest, this way please.

You look cute when you’re annoyed. She guided me to the guest room like a bellhop. We were outside the guest room.

Yuri: Here you go sir.

Nichkhun: Thank you.

She was about to turn to leave but I grabbed her hand and hugged her. I whispered in here ear.

Nichkhun: Good night.

She stared at me with big shocked eyes. I was about to lean in for a kiss but I suddenly remembered that she was still with Seulong. I can’t betray him; he was like a brother to me. I quickly backed up and said good night again and closed the door.

 

Yuri’s POV

That was really weird. Nichkhun why are you torturing me like this?! Ahh!

I walked back to my room feeling all sorts of emotions. Confusion. Anger. Love?

Great more complication in my life hmph. I finally got to my room and fell flat on my bed. I closed my eyes trying to sleep as quick as I could but when I try to do these things I tend to sleep about 3 hours later which is exactly what happened. Aishhh, it’s already 4am and I’m still awake. I finally gave up and meditated, it actually works! I fell asleep immediately.

Hmmm, something smells good. I sat up on my bed scratching my head and went to the kitchen finding Nichkhun in the huge shirt I gave him and his boxers. LOL I got to admit he looks adorable. I can get used to making up in the morning like this.

Nichkhun: Ahh, you’re awake already! Sit, sit and let me bring you the food.

I didn’t argue with that and sat done on the counter table and waited patiently for my breakfast.

Nichkhun: You look like you had a rough night. Did you sleep at all?

Yuri: Hmmm.

I said still half asleep.

Nichkhun: I guess that’s a no. Hahaha.

Yuri: Yeah, had some trouble sleeping and no, it’s not because of that scary movie we watched.

Nichkhun: Yeah suuuure.

Yuri: IT’S NOT. I just had a lot in my mind.

Nichkhun: Ohh, like what?

Yuri: Umm, things. Seulong and I, I miss him.

I noticed Nichkhun’s expression changed. I hate hurting him. I tried to make it better.

Yuri: But, you’re here and you make everything better.

Nichkhun: You’re just saying that!

Yuri: No really! You make me forget about all my problems when I’m with you. You have this certain power that makes everything better. WOAH Nichkhun, you’re magical!

Nichkhun: Hahaha, are you awake or what?

Yuri: Yes, I’m awake!

I told him the truth. He does make everything better when he’s around. He always knows what to say to make me smile and laugh. Ahh, Nichkhun, I wonder how my life would’ve been like if you weren’t in it.

Nichkhun: Okay, just making sure.

He put the breakfast he made on the counter and sat next to me eating along. I looked at what he made and it made me giggle. There were two eggs that shaped like eyes, a strip of bacon for the mouth, and a drop of ketchup for the nose. I thought these things only happen in movies.

Yuri: Aww, Nichkhun this is beyond cute!

Nichkhun: I know right, I’m such a good chef.

LOL, you’re so full of yourself, but in a cute way. I ran to my room to grab my Polaroid camera. I just had to get a picture of this. I took a picture of it and Nichkhun pretending to attack it violently.

The day went by fast with just a lot of talking, picture taking, and TV. Before I knew it, it was getting dark again!

Nichkhun: Well, I think I have to go home tonight my house misses me.

Yuri: Awww, boo! We were having such a fun time.

Nichkhun: I know, the day went by too fast.

Yuri: Well, call me tomorrow! We should hang out more like this. Like the old days.

The old days were just the times I was happy the most. Everything was perfect. I had lots of friends, my parents were happy and healthy, and I just had fun with no worries. Today reminded me of that. Spending time with Nichkhun like this was like a blast from the past. I wish everyday was like this.

Nichkhun: Yeah, I’ll call you! Goodnight Yuri-ah

He lightly kissed my cheek and went out the door. I held the cheek he kissed me at and it was so warm. All my blood rushed to my head and I looked at the mirror, I was like a tomato! Calm down Yuri!  Aishh, Nichkhun. What have you done to me!?

 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for late updates, I actually go to regular school now! No more HOME SCHOOL YAAAY! But yeah, this means late updates. Once again SORRY. I'll try my hardest to update every weekend (: COMMENTS  incourage me to write and think faster so COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Shout out to guiwang_4ever I love how you always comment, thank you! You're an awesome reader! (: