Where Is He?!

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun was rushed to the emergency room. All the members were waiting outside in the hallway for Nichkhun’s health status.

Taecyeon: How can Nichkhun do this? Has he lost his mind! Doing such thing just for a girl? What was he thinking?

Wooyoung: Yes, to us Yuri is just a girl but to Nichkhun she is worth much more, you just need to calm down Taec.

Taecyeon took a deep breath that released all his anger and stress. They waited for about one hour till the doctor came out and finally told them Nichkhun’s condition.

Doctor: He lost a lot of blood, he’ll be fine but I’m going to have to keep him here for about a week to make sure his blood level will go back to normal.

Junsu: Ohh, ok doc. Are we aloud to see him now?

Doctor: Oh, yes. Follow me this way please.

As they enter Nichkhun’s room they could see him laying down on his bed, his eyes focused on the window looking to the outside world. The boys could see that he was deep in thought so they decided to leave and give him sometime to himself.

Junho: Yah, we should go eat first them come back when Nichkhun’s mind is all cleared up.

All the members agreed since they didn’t want to put even more pressure on Nichkhun. They were went for the hospital’s cafeteria got food and sat down in a long table.

Chansung: Omo, what happens if this leeks out to the press. We’ll be in trouble again!

Wooyoung: Just don’t speak of this to anyone. We just got done with the last Jaebom scandal.

Everyone nodded their heads and promised not to tell one soul about this incident. Once they finished eating their food they went to Nichkhun’s room. Junsu lightly knocked on the door. 

Nichkhun: Come in.

The boys one by one entered the room as quietly as they could trying not to disturb Nichkhun’s peace and quiet, but Chansung ended up hitting his foot on the side table which made him squeal like a little girl. All the other member glared at him for his clumsiness and the noise he made. This made Nichkhun laugh a little. Then the members’ glare switched from Chansung to Nichkhun. Their faces were puzzled. Okay, why is he laughing now? Has he really gone mad? What the heck? They all thought.    

Nichkhun: Yah, why are you all staring at me like that? Can I not laugh now?

Taecyeon: Nichkhun, are you okay?

Nichkhun: Yes I’m fine.

Chansung: But why did you do that to yourself?

Nichkhun’s smile disappeared; he stared at his hands and then looked out the window again.

Nichkhun: You guys perfectly know why I did that; do I still need to say it out loud?

All the members looked down to their feet with disappointment.

Nichkhun: I know stupid right? But please don’t tell Yuri I did this because of her. I can’t stand to see a guilty look on her face, and it wasn’t her fault anyways, it was my choice to do what I did.

Everyone just nodded once again. They didn’t know what else to say to Nichkhun. They didn’t want to hurt his feelings even more by judging him.

Nichkhun: Hey, you guys should go home. I heard you’ve been here all day. Go get some rest!

Wooyoung: Are you sure you’re going to be okay here by yourself?

Nichkhun: Positive!

It was now 2:30 am so they guys decided to go home and rest.

Junsu: We’re coming back here first thing in the morning!

Nichkhun: Okay, okay.

They waved goodbye to Nichkhun with worried eyes.

Nichkhun’s POV

Once the guys were far away from my room I took the smile I had on my face away. I just didn’t want them to get even more worried than they already are. If they knew how I really felt inside they wouldn’t have left this hospital. I just hope that Yuri doesn’t here about this.

The moment I closed my eyes the whole scene of that night rewinded in my head. Not wanting to see that over again, I barely slept that night. I stared out the window over seeing the city’s lights just wondering what could’ve happened if I arrived earlier than I did.

I dozed off at around 5am and woke up at 9am because someone was knocking on my door. Ahh, when they say first thing in the morning they mean it. So early!

Nichkhun: Come in!

Wooyoung’ POV

I lightly knocked on the door incase Nichkhun was still sleeping. I think we woke him up. When I saw his face, he looked horrible. His eyes were swollen he looked like he hadn’t slept all night!

Wooyoung: Yah! Did you sleep at all last night?

Nichkhun: Yeah, for a couple of hours here and there.

I shook my head in disappointment; He’s still not over her. What can we do to get Yuri out of his mind?

Chansung: Ohh, we brought you food! You’re favorite, pork meat!

Nichkhun put a smile on his face, but it wasn’t like his old smiles. I can tell that that smile’s fake! Nichkhun be truly happy again. He put out his hands reaching for the bag that Chansung was caring, opened it and started eating.

Nichkhun: Thanks guys, hospital food isn’t that good.

Chansung: No problem.

Taecyeon: So Yuri’s been calling; she’s wondering why you haven’t answered any of her calls or texts.

Nichkhun stopped eating and sighed.

Nichkhun: I just want some time apart from her, to let myself think things over.

Taecyeon: So what do you want us to say to her?

Nichkhun: Tell her my schedules been packed and I’ve been tired lately.

Taecyeon: Are you sure? You don’t want to talk it out with her.

Nichkhun: Yeah, just give me a week and I’ll confront her.

Taecyeon: Ok, it’s your love life dude.

I felt kind of disappointed that Nichkhun would wait that long to talk to Yuri a lot can happen in one week.

Yuri’s POV

Why hasn’t Nichkhun been answering my calls!? Did something happen so him? He’s never done this before! Then someone knocked on my door.

Seulong: Hey Yuri!

Yuri: Ohh, hi Seulong.

We went to go sit down in the living room and talked.

Seulong: Are you ok? You look worried.

Yuri: Yeah, it’s just that Nichkhun hasn’t been answering my calls, and I have no idea where he’s at, all the other members have been sort of avoiding me too!

Seulong’s eyebrows went up in shock.

Seulong: Isn’t Nichkhun your best friend?

Yuri: Yes, and I haven’t talked to him for over a week now!

Seulong’s POV

She really cares about Nichkhun. It’s like I can’t compete with him. They’ve known each other since they were little and I just met her. How can I win?I stood up and extended my hand out to her.

Seulong: Come on, let’s go to their dorm!

I can tell she was surprised by my invitation, so was I. But if I want her to fall for me I need to show her that I’m a caring and trust worthy person. She took my hand and we were off to the 2pm’s dorm.

Yuri: But what if they’re not home?

Seulong: Well the least we can do is check right?

She nodded with a slight pout on her lips, which made me smile. She’s so cute when she does that. We arrived at 2pm’s dorm. She knocked on the door. Junho answered it. I lived with Junho for three years when we were trainees; he acted horribly when he’s under pressure.

Junho: Oh, hi Yuri!

He said with a nervous smile on his face. They must be hiding something.

Yuri: Hey, where’s Nichkhun? I haven’t heard from him since JYP’s party.

Junho: Well, umm, he’s on a schedule. He won’t be back till later.

Junho started to sweat a little. Ok, they’re definitely hiding something!  I pushed the door all the way open and signaled Yuri to go in and look for him.  Junho ran after her.

Yuri: Nichkhun! Where are you?!

She went straight to his room he wasn’t there.

Junho: See, he’s not here.

Then she went to the living room where she found the rest of the guys.

Yuri: YAH, where’s Nichkhun?

Taecyeon: At a schedule.

Junsu: Thailand.

Wooyoung: Shopping.

They all gave different answers. What are they hiding from Yuri? Then Yuri went to Wooyoung and grabbed him by the shirt.

Yuri: Where. Is. Nichkhun.

Wooyoung gulped in nervousness.

Wooyoung: He went to a schedule at Thailand and he’s shopping there.

Yuri wasn’t stupid, she didn’t fall for that, she gripped on Wooyoung shirt tighter. This made Wooyoung squeal a little.

Yuri: Where. Is. He.

Taecyeon answered for Wooyoung.

Taecyeon: Look Yuri, Nichkhun’s at the hospital.

Everyone’s eyes went to Taecyeon like he said something he wasn’t suppose to.

 Yuri: WHY? Why is he in the hospital?

Taecyeon: That is something I cannot tell you. But he said he doesn’t want to see you right now. He needs some time to think.

Yuri let go of Wooyoung and he slowly fell to the floor sighing in relief.

Yuri: He doesn’t want to see me? Why, what did I do?

No one answered her questions. With a blank expression on her face she walked towards the door and into my car. All I can do was go after her. I didn’t know what else to do but comfort her. Why is Nichkhun being like this? How can he just tell the other members he doesn’t want to see Yuri right now? I drove her back to her house without speaking one word in the car ride. I can tell she was about to cry, but she holding it back. She still had that blank expression on her face like she was just slapped for no reason. I took her to her room, she laid down on her bed and I sat next to her.

Seulong: Rest, for a while, I’m sure he’ll call you back.  Don’t worry too much.

Yuri just nodded and closed her eyes. I left her house and headed home.

Nichkhun POV

It’s been over a week now and I’m still in the hospital, the doctor said that my blood level’s not back to normal yet. I think it’s because I’ve barely been eating. I don’t seem to have an appetite lately.  My phone suddenly rang.

Nichkhun: Hello?

Wooyoung: YAH! I was just attacked by Yuri! You still haven’t called her yet? It’s been over a week already!

Nichkhun: Yuri attacked you?

Wooyoung: She went to the house looking for you. She was with Seulong and he helped her get past Junho at the door.

Once I head Seulong’s name. It made me weak. They must have been spending a lot of time together.

Wooyoung: Yah, you still there?!

Nichkhun: Deh, deh, I'll call her right now.

Wooyoung: Okay, that’s all I wanted to hear.

I hung up the phone and dialed Yuri’s number. My heart was torn apart the moment someone said hello.