You Brighten Up My Day

If Only You Were Here

My day has been dull and boring, and it’s already 5pm. I have done nothing but lay on my bed. I’ve been thinking of my dad lately and I can’t help but to cry and break down. I miss him so much. My phone started ringing. It’s Nichkhun! I answered it quickly.

Yuri: Anyeong!

Nichkhun: YAH, Minjae Hyung said that I have the rest of the day off.

Yuri: OHH, OKAY. So why aren’t you over here yet?

Nichkhun: Hahaha, okay coming sir!

Yuri: Kay, see you in a bit.

We hung up the phone and with in minutes Nichkhun was at my house already.

Nichkhun: I’m here!

Yuri: YAY! And you bought food?! You’re amazing!

Nichkhun: I know.

We went to my kitchen and I opened the food he brought. It was dukboki. Just the thing I’ve been craving for.

Yuri: Yah! Are you psychic? How’d you know I wanted this?

Nichkhun: I’ve known you for too long Yuri-ah, it’d be sad if I didn’t know what you wanted.

Hahaha, that is true. I lightly punched him on his arm. He walked over to the cabinets took out two pairs of chopsticks and gave me a pair. He took my hand and dragged me to the living room couch.

Nichkhun: I also brought a movie. No worries, it’s not scary this time!

Yuri: Good! I’m still getting over the other one hahaha. What is it?

Nichkhun: Letters to Juliet.

Yuri: You actually picked a movie I’d like to watch.

Nichkhun: I got help from a friend.

He put in the movie and sat back down next to me. I was wraped up in a blanket as usual. It’s a thing I do when I watch movies.

Nichkhun: Yah! I’m cold too! SHARE.

I opened up the blanket and shared it with Nichkhun. Okay, calm down Yuri, I bet your face is as red as a tomato right now.  I sat up and took some duboki. Yuuum, I’ve missed this. Things to do, buy some more duboki and thank Nichkhun! Nichkhun took some too, I looked at him, he had his legs criss crossed on the couch with the chop stick hanging out of his mouth. He so comfortable. I pinched his cheecks. It was something I haven’t done in a while. I couldn’t help myself he looked absolutely adorable today.

Yuri: You look cute when you do that.

Nichkhun: I know.

Yuri: You’re so concieted!

Nichkhun: No. I’m just confident.

Yuri: Too confident.

I said lightly under my breathe but he apparently heard it. He started tickling me like crazy! He knew where my sensitive parts were. I was to the point where I was literary rolling on the floor laughing like an insane woman. Nichkhun was now on top of me, he finally stopped when he noticed that I started crying from laughing. 

Nichkhun: Serves you right.

He stared into my eyes with his irresistible smile. Why is my heart beating so fast? You need to calm down Yuri-ah! He started to move closer to me…

 

 

AN: Sorry for the very late update guys! I've been so busy with school, homework, ballet, acting, and modern dance. I know it's a short chapter and it's a cliff hanger lol. There's going to be a ton of drama in the next chapters so keep reading!