Photo Shoot

If Only You Were Here

Yuri's POV

It's been three weeks since I talked to Nichkhun. I know what I did broke his heart, but it broke mine as well. I didn't want our relationship to end  like that. But since SNSD promotions are starting again because our new album was just released I've been busy. I tried texting and calling him but nothing. Today we are scheduled to do a photo-shoot with f(x), Super Junior, Miss A and another group, I didn't get to hear the name. The photo shoot is about the top artists of 2010. 

We got to the setting of the photo shoot. Apparently it's at a park. We were the first ones there, the crew was still setting up the lights and cameras. One by one the girls were being called to hair and make up.

F(x) arrived and we greeted everyone. We were close to the f(x) members, they were like our little sisters, so adorable! Victoria is who I'm closest to since we're about the same age. I walked over to her and we started to talk. 

Victoria: Yuri, how have you been? I heard your schedules have been packed! 

Yuri: I've been good, a little break wouldn't be bad. 

We started walking around the park, I was still waiting for my name to be called for hair and make up. 

Yuri: What about you? How's your band doing?

Victoria: Well, it's been good. We appear in a lot of variety shows now.

Yuri: That's good!

Victoria: Ohh, and guess what! The We Got Married show called me last week and said that I'll be doing the show!

Yuri: Awww, you're so lucky! I always wanted to do that show! I want to know the feeling of having a husband! 

Victoria: Yeah, I'm so excited! 

Yuri: So who's the lucky guy that you'll be paired up with? 

Victoria: Well, that I don't know yet. They said they'll let me know by today. 

Yuri: Ohh, so exciting! 

Victoria: Yes, very. But how are things between you and Nichkhun? Did you get to contact him yet?

Yuri: No, not yet, he hasn't been answering any of my calls and text messages.

Victoria: Ohh. Have you tried contacting the other 2PM members?

Yuri: Yeah, but they all said that Nichkhun was busy or tried to make up some excuse to try to avoid talking to me. I even asked the other members to ask for me but I got nothing. 

Victoria: Yuri, stay strong. Nichkhun will be by your side soon. 

Then she smile brightly at me. The make up artist finally called me over. I told Victoria that I'll speak to her later. I saw Super Junior arrive, we waved at each other since they were still in the parking lot. Then suddenly Donghae oppa sat beside me on one of the chairs. 

Donghae: Hey!

Yuri: Ohh hi oppa!

Donghae: So, how have you been holding up? 

Donghae is the one that's been helping me get through for the past couple weeks, the rest of the SNSD girls were helping me as well. But he's the one I've been talking to with all my problems and things between me and Nichkhun. I only see him as an older brother and he sees me as a younger sister. We made that clear a long time ago, while we were still trainees. He's one of those guys that are easy to talk to and give good advice. I'm glad that I have someone like him in my life. 

Yuri: I'm trying my best here oppa.

He smiled at me. He's happy that I'm even trying to be normal again. I gave him a tight hug as he patted my back. 

Donghae: Everything will be okay again. 

Hello readers sorry it took me a while to update! This is my Christmas present for you all! Hope you like it. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. CRITICIZE.