Anniversary.

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun's POV

I was on my way to Yuri's house, it was our 5th year anniversary, and I was planning on doing something special for her today. As I was stopped at the red stop light I watched a cute family walking across the pedestrian lane. The father was carrying his little girl in his arms and holding onto his wife's hand. They walked happily together, it was like a scene from a movie. The little girl was laughing while her mother told her to hang on to her father tightly. They were an adorable sight.

Then i suddenly wondered, when am I going to have a family of my own? I wanted to enjoy my little kids while I'm still young, I would like to have a family like the man walking across the street has. The light turned green and I drove off. The rest of the way to Yuri's house I thought of our future, what we could have.

I knocked on her door, I heard her inside yelling for me to hold on. I waited a minute and she opened the door wearing a cute little summer dress with her hair up in a messy bun, just how I like it.

"You ready?" I asked, she smiled and nodded her head eagerly. She held onto my hand and we were off.

"So, where are you taking me?" She asked, she's been wanting to know since I told her I planned something special for her. I refused to answer any of her questions. We were still driving to our destination. Her eyes widened when she caught a sight of the airport.

"Yah! Nichkhun! Are we leaving the country? I'm not prepared, I don't have any clothes with me!" She was beginning to panic, I can't tell if it was a good or a bad thing.

"Calm down babe, I got it all covered." I said holding her hand.

I parked my car, and jogged to her side to opened the door for her. I took the luggage out of the trunk.

"How did you get clothes for me?" She had one eyebrow up and her hands was on her waist.

"I have connections." I said wiggling my eyebrows, causing her to chuckle.

"They better be my style!" She said playfully.

We walked through the doors of the airport. She still doesn't know where we're going. I led our way to the the right gate. Then she finally saw the sign.

"We're going to Jeju Island?!" She said jumping up and down holding onto my arm. I love seeing her smile like that, it makes everything we've been through worth it. After the We Got married started we had trouble spending time with each other, we had ups and downs but in the end we talked it out and understood each other. Gooding thing Victoria finally addmitted she and Chansung were dating. We ended the show after a year of recording.

Our plane started boarding and we were off to Jeju, where my actual surprise will take place.