Goodbye and Hello

If Only You Were Here

Seulong POV

Those three weeks flew by quickly. I tired to spend as much time with Yuri before I left for two and a half months but it was hard finding time with my busy schedule. Our manager had us practicing everyday so our performance would be flawless. So when manager let us out early I would bring her to somewhere fun and take lots of pictures to remember these moments for when I left. I wanted her to feel special and I wanted to let her know that she’s the woman I love.

2am is leaving which means 2pm is coming back, we’re replacing them in the tour because that’s how JYP planned it. So when I’m gone Nichkhun would be the one in Yuri side. I hope her feelings wont change once I leave…

 

Yuri POV

Today I am sending off Seulong to the airport. He’s going to be gone for a long time. I’m gonna miss him. We arrived at the airport.

Seulong: Well, I have to go now, they’re letting us board.

Yuri: Okay, I’ll miss you.

He lightly kissed my lips and whispered in my ear.

Seulong: I’ll miss you too.

This sent chills down my spine; I loved it when he does those kinds of things.

Seulong: Don’t cheat on me okay!

He said in a joking way pointing out a finger. But I could sense that there was some seriousness in that statement.

Seulong: And keep yourself busy so you won’t miss me too much.

Yuri: Of course I won’t cheat on you, silly. And I’ll keep myself busy with the girls. Don’t find a better looking American girl than me okay!?

He just laughed.

Seulong: Like there’s a better-looking girl than you.

Jinwoon interrupted and said.

Jinwoon: Okay guys, enough with the mushy stuff, we have to go or we’ll miss the plane!

Seulong kissed me one last time and held me in a tight hug and said his final goodbyes.

Seulong: I’ll try to call you everyday!

He yelled as Jinwoon and Changmin were dragging him away.  I just laughed at his expression like a little kid face when his favorite toy is being taken away. I’ll miss you.

Then suddenly my phone rang. I checked it and was shocked when I saw who was calling. I was Nichkhun!

Yuri: Hello?

Nichkhun: Hey Yuri! I just landed where are you?

Yuri: I’m at the airport, I just sent off Seulong.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

She’s sending off Seulong? What? Why? Have I been gone for so long?

Nichkhun: Ohh okay.

Yuri: Wait! I wanna come see you! Where exactly are you?

I suddenly got excited and a big smile spread on my face.

Nichkhun: I just got my luggage; I’m headed towards the exit.

Yuri: Okay I’ll meet you there!

Then without noticing I quickened my pace, I almost jogging towards the exit, I heard Wooyoung and Taecyeon saying something.

Wooyoung: Look at him so excited, I wonder why.

Taecyeon: I know right seems like someone’s waiting for him.

Then finally I saw her; she was just waiting there, patiently looking around.

Nichkhun: Yuri!!

I heard Wooyoung and Taecyeon again.

Wooyoung: Ohh, that’s why. His little crush is here to pick him up.

Taecyeon: Aww, That’s so cute, he must be jumping for joy in side his head.

They both laughed, but I just kept on going towards Yuri. She welcomed me with a long embrace.

Yuri: YAH! I missed you, Why didn’t you call me?!

Nichkhun: Sorry, I was really busy. But I’m here now let’s go somewhere!

Yuri: Aren’t you tired? You should go rest first.

 

Yuri POV

Nichkhun: No I can do that later let’s go eat!

Yuri: Okay.

Woah, he’s acting like nothing ever happened. Has he completely forgotten that he didn’t want to see 2 months ago? Nichkhun’s so confusing now a days.So I just played along and treated him like I normally did.

He grabbed my hand and headed for the limo that was parked in front of the exit waiting for the boys.

Nichkhun: So, what kind of food are you in the mood for?

Yuri: Umm, anything.

Then the rest of the members got in the limo.

Chansung: YAH! How come you’re not asking us what we want to eat!?

Nichkhun: I didn’t know you were hungry, you ate everything in the plane!

The guys just laughed and nodded their heads.

Taecyeon: Yeah man, you ate a lot back there.

Chansung: But, I’m still hungry.

Yuri: WOAH, Chansung, what kind of stomach do you have?

Chansung: A growling one!

Yuri: Okay since you’re that hungry, I’ll give you the power to choose.

Chansung: YES! Driver, can we go to the nearest buffet?

Junho: Chansung you’re such a fat .

Everyone just laughed.

Chansung: Shut up, I’m a growing boy.

 

 

A/N: Sorry it took me a while to update, I was busy (x Hope you guys like this chapter! Nichkhun's back and Seulong's gone WOAH, what can happen, two and a half months is a long time...