I'm so sorry, but I love you.

If Only You Were Here

Yuri's POV

Those words meant that everything was going to fall apart. Nichkhun, what's going to happen to us? I don't want this to disappear, I want to be with you forever. But how am I suppose to tell Seulong everything? I got up a paced around the room. I tried to talk as normal as possible, like nothing was wrong, like I didn't just cheat on him with his best friend, like I didn't break his promise. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT?!

Yuri: Ohh really? Where are you? My voice sounded flat, and lifeless.

Seulong: WOW babe calm down, you're too excited! I heard the sarcasm in his voice, which mademe feel even guiltier.

Yuri: Sorry, I've just been off of it lately.

Seulong: I heard about your father, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there with you babe. My manager wouldn't even give us our phones. I wanted to call you so badly! I felt so guilty not being there for you when you needed me the most.

Yuri: It's fine.

Seulong: well I told Nichkhun to take care of you while I was gone. Did he?

I looked over to Nichkhun who was still right next to me, he obviously knew who I was talking from the look on his eyes.

Yuri: He was with me the whole time.

Seulong: Good. I can always count on Nichkhun!

Yuri: so where are you now? I wanted to change the subject.

Seulong: I'm at the airport right now, but we have to go the JYPE first. So I guess I can't see you till later. Sorry babe!

Yuri: It's ok. I have a ton of schedule today anyways. Just call me when you're free kay?

Seulong: Of course, I love you.

I tried to get the words out of my mouth, it didn't feel right. Did I really love Seulong? I don't know. So I just hung up the phone. I looked over at Nichkhun his head hanging down. I knew he felt horrible for doing what we did. Seulong is his best friend and he betrayed him just like that. Their strong friendship of 10 years was being torn apart because of me. Nichkhun, I'm so sorry, but I love you. I don't think I'll be able to live without you. I raised Nichkhun's chin with my hand. I looked into his eyes and tried to assure him that everything will be ok. But even I knew deep inside that everything won't be ok. I knew I could only have one prince in this life time.

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys, I've been busy. I had to update through my iPhone! Hope you liked it though, COMMENT, and tell me what you think!