Please.

If Only You Were Here

 Nichkhun's POV

Once Seulong was gone Yuri broke out into bigger sobs. I didn't know what to do, how to comfort her. She sat there on the floor with her face in her hands. I slowly walked over to her.

Nichkhun: Yuri.

I knelt down next to her and put my hand on her shoulder, she looked up at me, her eyes were red and puffy they were filled with sorrow and guilt. 

Yuri: Nichkhun, what are we going to do?

Nichkhun: Everything's going to be fine Yuri. 

Yuri: How can you say that!?

She exploded. She got up and started pacing back and forth with tears still in her eyes.

Yuri: Your best friend, that was my boyfriend walked in on us having ! Aren't you worried about him? 

Nichkhun: Yuri, you just need to calm down.

She glared at me, but her expression suddenly changed. She took a deep breath and hang her head down, there was a long period of silence then she finally spoke.

Yuri: Nichkhun, maybe we should just take a break for a while.

My heart sank it felt like I couldn't breath. Please tell me I'm just hearing things. She looked up at me as if waiting for my reaction. 

Nichkhun: Yuri, what are you talking about?

Tears were forming in my eyes. 

Yuri: Maybe we should just let things settle down and give each other some time to think.

I shook my head, every word she said pierced through my heart. She had her back towards me. She started to walk towards her room. I ran to her and tightly hugged from behind. 

Nichkhun: Yuri, don't do this to me. 

I begged her, tears now uncontrollably flowing out of my eyes. She tried pushing me away. 

Nichkhun: Please.

She faced me she too was crying her eyes out. 

Yuri: Nichkhun you know I love you with all my heart. 

She held my face with both her hands.

Yuri: but let's just take a break for a bit.

Nichkhun: Yuri. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to be mine?

She just nodded her head. 

Nichkhun: Then why are you doing this to me?

Yuri: Nichkhun, Seulong is your best friend, you need to clear things up with him first. 

I got a hold of myself, and loosened my grip on her. She was being her typical self. Always caring about other peoples feelings before her own. She wanted me to do what? Apologize to Seulong? I would never apologize for something I didn't regret doing. Yuri and I love each other. But I know the way Seulong found out was wrong. I knew deep down though she was right. She slid my arms off of her waist. I didn't have the strength to stop her. She lightly kissed me on my lips and walked inside she room closing the door. My knees broke down. 

Yuri I love you.

Hello readers! It kinda made me sad to post up this chapter since all your comments were so happy that Khunri was finally together lol. Hope you still like it though! Comment. Subscribe. Criticize.