Worldwide Tour

If Only You Were Here

Seulong’s POV

I was parked in front of my house and was about to get off when I heard a phone ring, I knew it wasn’t mine because that wasn’t my ring tone. I looked over the passengers seat and saw Yuri’s phone. Ohh I guess it fell out of her pocket. I answered it.

Seulong: Hello?

But no one spoke, and then they hung up after a couple of seconds. I looked at the phone’s screen and saw that it was Nichkhun. I wonder why he’s calling her now when he said he didn’t want to see her. I dropped the thought and went to my house and slept since it was almost midnight.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Why was it a man that answered? Seulong. It was like my heart was torn apart into millions of pieces. Since I’ve been in this hospital they’ve been spending their time together. Why was Seulong with Yuri at 12 at night? Are they sleeping together? That last thought made my hands turn into fists. I threw my phone to the floor and the batteries fell out and the screen slightly cracked. Have I really missed my chance to get Yuri’s heart?

The next day the doctor said I could leave the hospital whenever someone was ready to pick me up, so I called the members and told them to come and get me. Taec and Wooyoung came.

Once they entered my room the fist thing they noticed was my phone on the floor broken into to two pieces.

Taecyeon: Well I guess we have to tell manager to get you a new phone. You just got this one too!

Wooyoung: So, the phone call didn’t go well?

I put my head down, sighed, and shook it.

Wooyoung: What happened?

Nichkhun: It was a man who answered.

Taecyeon: Bho!? Who can it be?

Wooyoung: Seulong?

I just nodded still not meeting their eyes.

Taecyeon: Are you sure it was him?

Nichkhun: Not really but since you guys said she was with him this morning I assumed.

Wooyoung: Well, you never know! What time did you call her?

Nichkhun: Around midnight.

Wooyoung: Since they left our dorm at around 9:30 there is a small chance that it was him.

Nichkhun: A small chance? There’s a big chance!

Wooyoung sighed and said.

Wooyoung: Yes I know.

So we left the hospital and drove home. They filled me up on what I missed. There wasn’t much though. Same as usual Chansung fighting with Junho about what to eat for dinner and Taecyeon and Junsu’s online shopping, but Wooyoung did get more detailed with the time that Yuri attacked him.

Wooyoung: She walked into the living room and went straight to me! I think it’s because she thinks I’m the weakest one. Then she grabbed my shirt and she said, “Where. Is. Nichkhun.” She was so frightening at then time. I guess she was really worried about you.

Nichkhun: Yeah, Yuri never does anything like that.

Taecyeon: Ohh, don’t forget we’re going on tour with the Wonder Girls. It starts next week, so be prepared.

Nichkhun: Ohh, yeah. I almost forgot. How long are we going to be gone for?

Taecyeon: About two months.

 

ONE MONTH LATER

Nichkhun’s POV

I still haven’t talked to Yuri. I’ve been so busy with the concerts and autograph signings on the tour, and after those I feel so tired and weak. I think it’s because of the constant time change that my body’s not used to. But I’ll be home in one month. I’ll talk to her then, and make it up to her.  I was pulled back to reality when fan girls were screaming my name and asking for autographs. I was in San Francisco walking back to the hotel. These steep hills weren’t helping me get away from them, running was difficult and it seemed like these girls lived here so they had a lot of practice. I hit a stoplight and waited for the signal for pedestrians to walk. It seemed like forever so I signed a couple of autographs while waiting. Then the light lit up meaning I can walk across the street, so I walked but then more girls started to run towards me, so I picked up my pace and entered the hotel lobby.

Nichkhun: Huh, that was a close one!

Wooyoung: YAH! Where have you been? We thought you got eaten alive out there.

Nichkhun: I just went out for a walk.

Wooyoung: Still thinking about her huh?

I just nodded and changed the conversation.

Nichkhun: So where are we off to now?

Taecyeon: Anywhere. I think we’re going sight seeing.

Nichkhun: Ohh, cool. I haven’t been here since I moved to Korea. It’s really nice here, especially at night with all the bright lights on.

 

Yuri’s POV

I still haven’t talked to Nichkhun since JYP’s party almost a month ago. I’ve been spending most of my time with Seulong and I think I beginning to like him. He’s so nice, sweet, and caring. He asked me out for dinner tonight. It was going to be at a very expensive restaurant, interesting. It was now 5:30pm and he was coming to pick me up at 7:30 since our reservation was at 8. I started to get ready I wore a long dark teal dress that only covered one of my shoulders. I put my hair up in a curled bun and wore a pair of dangling earrings.

http://www.prom-dresses2009.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/one-shoulder-formal-gown-formal-gowns-by-lafemme-one-shoulder-evening-gown.jpg

It was around 7:15 when I was officially done and just waited till Seulong got here. He was right on time, 7:30 sharp. WOAH, he doesn’t keep girls waiting. We were off to the restaurant.

Seulong: You look beautiful tonight.

Yuri: Thank you, and you don’t look so bad yourself.

He lightly giggled and the waitress led us to our table.

Their menu was quite exotic, snail, octopus, caviar, and eel. Everything was so expensive. I mean, we’re not poor or anything, I’ve been to these types of restaurants but on meetings or after a big performance. What was the occasion today?  

Seulong: So you find anything you like yet?

Yuri: Umm, I think I want to try a snail. Sounds appetizing.

I said in a jokingly manner, Seulong just laughed and smiled.

Yuri: So what are you planning on getting?

Seulong: I think I’ll get the octopus.

Yuri: Okay, sounds good I think I’ll get that too.

The waiter took our orders and we chatted while we waited for the food to arrive.

Seulong: So have you talked to Nichkhun yet?

Yuri: Nope. I can’t get a hold of him; if he’s not doing a concert he’s either sleeping or doing an autograph signing. He’s so busy all the time.

Seulong: Don’t worry he’ll be back in a month. Then you’ll have your best friend back.

Yuri: I hope so, I’ve missed him! I still don’t know why he didn’t want to see me when he was at the hospital.

Our food arrived and we ate and still chatted. After that got dessert.

Seulong: I’ll get the chocolate cake with a strawberry on top.

Yuri: And I’ll get the cheesecake with extra whip cream.

Seulong: You have an appetite.

Yuri: Yes. I love cheesecake.

Then suddenly Seulong went to a serious mood. I can tell he was about to say something important.

Seulong: So, Yuri, we’ve been hanging around a lot lately and I like you.

Yuri: Aww, I like you too. You’re so fun to be around with.

Seulong: No, I mean I like you more than just a friend.

Yuri: Oh.

That was all I could say at the moment. I was sort of shocked.

Seulong: Will you be my girlfriend?

It took me a while to answer. I can tell he was dying in agony, so I decided to end his torture.

Yuri: Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend.

I said with a big smile on my face. He went over to my side of the table and hugged me. He was really happy, his smile went from ear to ear, which made me laugh. He’s just like a little kid, so cute and innocent.

We ate our desert and walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. It felt nice holding someone’s hand; I haven’t had a boyfriend in a while since I always had Nichkhun to lean on whenever I needed someone. Then I looked down on my hand and saw the bracelet that Nichkhun gave me when we were little. It said Nichkhun and Yuri forever. Hmm, I wonder how Nichkhun’s doing. I can’t wait to see him.

Seulong drove me back to my house and walked me to my front door.

Seulong: Goodnight Yuri.

He kissed my lips softly and waved goodbye.

This was just like the time he kissed my cheek when he dropped me off from JYP’s party. I was left still frozen in front of my door. I shook it off and went inside.

 

Seulong’s POV

I can’t believe I finally asked her to be my girlfriend. And she said YES. This is probably the best day ever. First chocolate cake then a girlfriend, YAAAY! I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Today was such a wonderful day.

Early in the morning I got a call from my manager.

Manager: Guess what Seulong!

Seulong: What?

Manager: I got you guys to open for the Wonder Girls World Tour!

Seulong: NO WAY! That’s great!

Manager: Yes, we leave in about 3 weeks, so be ready and packed. We have a meeting today at the JYP Building at 11am and it’s already 9:30 so go get ready. We’re going to plan your outfits and songs you’re going to perform.

Seulong: Okay manager, I’ll see you there!

I got ready as fast as I could and went straight to the JYP Building without even eating breakfast. I was too excited.

The group decided that we would perform 5 songs and chose black suits as our outfit. We practiced the songs about a hundred times till we got it perfect.

Manager: Okay guys you can go rest now. We still have to do an interview tomorrow announcing that you’ll be part of the Wonder Girls tour.

2am: Okay, bye manager.

I was so tired today, my throat hurt from all that singing. I fell immediately to sleep when I got to my house. I forgot to call Yuri.

 

Yuri’s POV

First day of being my boyfriend and he doesn’t even call me? What the heck is wrong with him? I went to go call his phone but no one answered. Hmm, maybe he’s busy. I gave up and went to bed.

My phone was ringing at 5am and I was half awake when I answered it. It was Seulong.

Yuri: Hello?

Seulong: Hey sleepy head. Sorry I woke you up and that I didn’t get to call you yesterday. I was so busy. Ohh I have great news!

Yuri: What is it?

Seulong: I’m going on tour with the Wonder Girls.

Yuri: That’s great!

Seulong: Yeah, we leave in 3 weeks though.

Yuri: Ohh, how long will you be gone?

Seulong: About 2 and a half months.

Yuri: WOAH, really that long?

Seulong: Yeah, sorry, I have to leave in such an early point of our relationship.

Yuri: No it’s fine; this is good for you and your group. You guys get to be more exposed and you’ll be known worldwide. I’m happy for you!

Seulong: Yay! So you’re not mad?

Yuri: Of course not. I would be supportive of anything that my boyfriend does.

Seulong: Aww, you’re so sweet! Well I have to go, we’re doing an interview and announcing that we’ll be joining the tour. I’ll call you later?

Yuri: Okay, I’ll be waiting.

I was truly happy for Seulong, but having him gone for 2 and a half months is so long, but at least Nichkhun would be back to keep me company by then.