Laugh.

If Only You Were Here

Yuri's POV

Today was the day that our SNSD promotions have finished. We are finally back in Korea, just relaxing having a few schedules planned here and there. We wanted to have a dinner party with everyone but they were all busy. Nichkhun said he had to go to a restaurant for some publicity thing and the rest of SME groups are still doing their promotions, except for SHINee, so they were available tonight.

 

We were going to have a small gathering and just have a fun dinner. We're going to the new place that Jessica recommend, she said it was a fancy restaurant so we dressed in a classy way.

We arrived at the restaurant with SHINEee's van tagging along behind us. It was filled with reporters and paparazzi outside the entrance. We walked through the crowd with smiles on our faces. The manager greeted us and guided us to our table apologizing for the chaos outside. We sat in a huge circular table in the VIP section of the restaurant. It was elegant with a touch of urban. It was dimly lit with thousands of twinkling lights above. I sat between Onew and Sooyoung. 

We were laughing from a joke that Jonghyun said, something about a fan art he saw online. He showed us the picture of it on his phone, it was him on top of Key and it looked like he was eating him because he had a huge dinosaur head replacing his face. It was hilarious! 

All of a sudden Seohyun stood up rapidly slamming her hands on the table making everyone look at her in surprise, "The cake!" she said almost panicking way.  

"Oh, yeah, I completely forgot about that! The order was under my name, I should go get it!" I said standing up from the table and grabbing my purse.

"I'll go with you." Onew said kindly, "You can't just get it by yourself, you'll get mobbed by fans, and did you see those paparazzi outside, you'll return blind from those flashing lights." he said with his adorable smile. 

"Okay." I agreed and we walked out of the restaurant with the manager leading us to the back door.

We took a cab to the bakery which was only about a 5 minute drive from the restaurant. We picked up the cake and headed back. There was a long line of cars on the stop light two blocks away from the restaurant. The light was broken and only one car could go at a time. We were stuck there for 10 minutes. 

"They probably ate without us." Onew said with a slight frown on his face. I laughed at his facial expression and he looked at me with a smile. 

"I made you smile!" he said happily,"You've been frowning there for a solid 5 minutes." 

"Well, you're not the only who's hungry here." I said taking a peek at the cake in the box. 

"Yah! Don't, even, think about it." He said shaking his head. "We're almost there, I think you can handle 2 minutes." 

I sighed, my stomach was growling at me. 

We finally got to the restaurant, the back door was locked so we had to go through the paparazzi again, the flashing lights made me see black spots when I entered the dark room. I grabbed onto Onew's arm because I almost tripped on the stares. 

"I told you." He chuckled. I hit his arms and laughed at my own mistake. We finally got back to our table and sat on our previous seats. 

"Hey, what took you guys so long!" Seohyun asked.

"It was traffic, the stop light wasn't working two blocks from here." I said casually. 

"Someone was looking for you." Taeyeon said wiggling her eyebrows in a seducing way.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. She pointed at to the table next to us. I couldn't really see who they were because of the dark lighting, it was a large group of men. One of them stood up and was headed our way. As he got closer I realized who it was, Nichkhun! I ran over and hugged him.

"I missed you." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, but he felt numb under my grasp. I let go of the hug and looked into his eyes. They were blank and emotionless. "What's wrong?" I asked, he's usually the one jumping in joy when he sees me. 

He just simply shook his head, "Are you sure? You don't look so good." I said, cupping his face onto my hands, he nodded in response this time. Something was wrong. 

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the outside balcony. I could here our members whispering as we stepped outside out of their sight and hearing range. 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you being like this?" I asked again. 

"It's nothing, I'm just tired, I've had a long day." He said with a fake smile. A long day? I was just talking to you this morning, you said you didn't have a schedule today except for this dinner, liar.

"Ohh." Was all I could say. 

He walked to the edge of the balcony looking over the view of the area, there were brightly lit buildings and homes in the bottom since we were on top of a hill. He finally spoke, "So, where did you and Onew go?" he asked in a serious tone. 

Ahhh, is this what everything is about? My Nichkhun is jealous of Onew? I chuckled and he turned around and glared at me. 

"Yah! Why are you giggling?" He yelled. I love it when he's jealous! 

"Oh nothing, Onew and I just went to go walk around the streets talking to each other, getting some fresh air." I casually said, I could see his ears turn red. He was about to burst, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He glared at me again, "Why are you--" I cut him off by kissing him passionately. "I love it when you're jealous." I whispered into ear between our kiss. I could feel him smiling. 

When I was practically grasping for air I broke our kiss, we were both panting from the lack of oxygen. I pinched his cheeks and said, "My boyfriend is so cute when he's jealous." 

"Well if you do that again I'm going to be really adorable." He said pinching my cheeks in return. 

Author's Note: Hello readers! I have updated, I wrote this chapter in 30 minutes, I hope you liked it. The whole Onew and Yuri couple shocked a lot of people, which made me laugh. I completely forgot that Minho and Yuri were usually the ones being paired together so I just put Onew, and plus Onew's my favorite lol.  COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. CRITICIZE.